WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

did he get banned?

Anyways, I just remembered last year most of the news of WE9 came towards the end of each week. This is because Famitsu or other games mags in Japan come out on Thurs & Fri. So I guess defo no news until next week :(

WE9 said:
Guys , I just noticed something in this pic !

http://members.lycos.co.uk/gmmaster/scan00481ld.jpg

Look at the top of the page, you'll see some numbers nearby the names of players ( 182 , 85 , 147 ..etc ), so I think it's about a specific power of each player!! ( Ex. these numbers for attack!! )
As a result of this, the numbers have changed from 99 to 200 !! Who knows?

After I had check the Game Magazine today, the above part is for WORLD SOCCER WINNING ELEVEN 2006 ARCADE CHAMPIONSHIP

Sorry for the post before, give you all wrong message.

from the link provided by jaimic23

WE secret files (:lol:)

first 2 paragraphs:
Konami thought WE9 wasnt good enough and have been focusing on WE10. then a WE player complained to a reporter that WE9 sucked (dunno wut kind of reporter). Konami thought this was good becase of the feedback the guy gave them. a little after WE9 came out this guy was invited to Konami and they told him stuff about WE10 to see if he thought it was good.

these include:
1. each half could be 1 minute all the way up to 45 minutes.

2. WE10 can support 20-22 players on 3 connected machines (xbox?) online can support up to 8 players.

3. player models remade where all parts of the body are seperate (im not sure about this). now any part of the body can be injured but not all will be serious.

4. possible a special system\controller to play WE that consists of a controller, a foot part and a head part. controller will control basic stuff. foot part will let you do feints and tricks, head part will let u contol headers and such.

5. ref can be injured in which case the assistant ref will replace him. when a ref makes a bad call players can control the arguing with the ref or fighting with other players.

6. Eyetoy can be used to make your own player.
7. world player of the year(?), euro player of the year, american poty, asian poty, world cup, euro cup, american cup, asian cup, MVPs, top strikers, gks, famous teamès players and all japanese players will have realistic faces.

8. weather will be better. rain and snow will be made better somehow. a WE SHOP item will be that the weather can tear away at the pitch. (ex.rain can tear up and fill with water. sumthing like that.)

9. in ML, the leagues will have league games, the countryès cup games, uefa cup games, demoting, promoting.(nothing new really...) and the possibility of the japanese, korean, chinese and saudi arabian league being added.(.....)

10. all international teams can play in the International Challenge (or wutever its called)

11. Konami is thinking of putting womens football in the game.

my comments:
some of the stuff is so stupid and ridiculous that i believe it to be fake...but some things will be great if it is added to the game.the stuff in the brackets are comments by me.

3. player models remade where all parts of the body are seperate (im not sure about this). now any part of the body can be injured but not all will be serious.

7. world player of the year(?), euro player of the year, american poty, asian poty, world cup, euro cup, american cup, asian cup, MVPs, top strikers, gks, famous teamès players and all japanese players will have realistic faces.

He got this "comment" after he play PES Management

5. ref can be injured in which case the assistant ref will replace him. when a ref makes a bad call players can control the arguing with the ref or fighting with other players.

Looks good.. hahahaha (after Tekken maybe):lmao:

????? (nice news to):)

Hi people ,I don't come too often to this threads,All the infos that were given concernig the fluidity of moves or hair getting moved by wind and stuff ,is it gonna be on the PS2 version or the XBOX 360 which is more powerfull ?Sorry if you already mentionned that

PS2 Version mate.

Also Eyetoy to construct a new player wooot???!!!! :):):)

DJ

thanks joseca, hmm seems like there will be a presentation scheduled on march 23rd

the_thing said:
from the link provided by jaimic23

WE secret files (:lol:)

first 2 paragraphs:
Konami thought WE9 wasnt good enough and have been focusing on WE10. then a WE player complained to a reporter that WE9 sucked (dunno wut kind of reporter). Konami thought this was good becase of the feedback the guy gave them. a little after WE9 came out this guy was invited to Konami and they told him stuff about WE10 to see if he thought it was good.

these include:
1. each half could be 1 minute all the way up to 45 minutes.

2. WE10 can support 20-22 players on 3 connected machines (xbox?) online can support up to 8 players.

4. possible a special system\controller to play WE that consists of a controller, a foot part and a head part. controller will control basic stuff. foot part will let you do feints and tricks, head part will let u contol headers and such.

6. Eyetoy can be used to make your own player.

8. weather will be better. rain and snow will be made better somehow. a WE SHOP item will be that the weather can tear away at the pitch. (ex.rain can tear up and fill with water. sumthing like that.)

9. in ML, the leagues will have league games, the countryès cup games, uefa cup games, demoting, promoting.(nothing new really...) and the possibility of the japanese, korean, chinese and saudi arabian league being added.(.....)

10. all international teams can play in the International Challenge (or wutever its called)

my comments:
some of the stuff is so stupid and ridiculous that i believe it to be fake...but some things will be great if it is added to the game.the stuff in the brackets are comments by me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: ....... :( na!!
Never, Never, Never ............................................................................................................................... Never. sooo blatantly fake!!! :roll:

Last edited:

I hate it when people post fakes! what is the point?!!

DJ

website link doest work.
But great pic jjoseca:) :) thats some real imgame pice.

200632017132433066.jpg

According to my contact, there is still no "news" on that statement about features... just confirmation of a release.

I just wake up ! lol

Italy national license added ;)

You know my source is good \\:o/

Last edited:

This is good...now that PES is getting more and more licenses, there is no need to have a modded console - top stuff for the 360! (wouldn't have to worry when I begin playing on Live! :D )

rockykabir said:
This is good...now that PES is getting more and more licenses, there is no need to have a modded console - top stuff for the 360! (wouldn't have to worry when I begin playing on Live! :D )

Totally agree about the modding getting sick of it

jumbo said:
Somehow I think it makes sense to release WE10 in April.

They will have, what, 6 months before the PS3 hits japan, usa and europe.

They will sell 2 million and then release a PS3 version of WE10, an "next-gen" version and sell another 2 million.

It makes sense!!

it makes sense - off course !!!

it's all about CASH !!!

the game comes early enough BEFORe the world cup 2006 starts. i think KONAMI wants to compete with the STUPID EA FIFA WORLDCUP GAMES.....
and for sure KONAMI will beat up EA as usual.... :)

it's great that we10 comes out so early. if pes6 will be based on we10 we got 6 month for editing the GAME until it'll be released !!!!

Campeonato Nacional de Liga 05/06 Primera y/o Seguna Division Producto bajo Licencia Oficial de la LFP
Spanish 2nd Division?

afroguden said:
From pesinsight.com

Konami have finally unveiled Winning Eleven 10, and confirm it will be released on April 27th in Asia. We are awaiting translation of the Press Release, made today on the official site at http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we/index.html

Yeah i checked http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we/index.html first thing in the morning....but could see or understand anything about WE10,but did saw that the website ws updated today with some news.

2006.03.20 ƒEƒCƒjƒ“ƒOƒCƒŒƒuƒ“ŠÖ˜Aî•ñ
u–ˆ“ú‚Í‚Á‚µ‚ñIƒRƒiƒ~GSƒTƒeƒ‰ƒCƒgv—ŽqƒtƒbƒgƒTƒ‹ŒüãˆÏˆõ‰ï: yuchakuchaku J.biƒ`ƒƒƒNƒ`ƒƒƒNƒWr[jvŒÑ“c‹g•FŠÄ“ƒCƒ“ƒ^ƒrƒ…[z

hitmanuk2k4 said:
Spanish 2nd Division?

I dont think so. Anyway, in all the games before appears the same so dont expect a Spanish 2nd Division mate.

Regards,
putuco

i want to see we10 screenshots..come on koooooonaaammiiii :(

Translattion

KONAMI Corporation will convene "WE" on March 23 the series to sell the commemoration publication meeting, at the meeting officially announced "WE" the series most newly will make "WE10" (PS2) detailed information.

"WE10" center the computer controls the team will have each one unique "the individuality" the motion, therefore, in the game master league tournament and so on various patterns will have the true feeling.

"WE10" the center master league tournament pattern will realize grows/the decline as well as the growth curve ' ON/OFF ' the function. And carries on the simple introduction through the question and answer way to the complex environment hypothesis.

In the game will supplement 2 new patterns "the international challenge" and "the stochastic production team". "The international challenge pattern" is "the Japanese challenge pattern" the international version, plays the family to be allowed in Asia, center North America, the South America as well as in the European 4 areas chooses the team, as soon as initiates the challenge to the world. "The stochastic production team pattern" center will play the family (probably will be from multitudinous ball game star stochastic composition team) carries on the competition with the computer stochastic production team, you never knew who the next match will be.

Moreover, "WE10" the title page character will be aids the branch and center the village is handsome auxiliary. * Believed the right under angle the picture was in the hearsay "WE10" new Canada "the horse Hughes feigning movement".

That confirm my rumours :
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29572

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom