WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

The forum is for WE yes, but this topic is only for WE10 on PS2.

just want to say thanks again to ThomasGoal. Fantastic news regarding the Italy license :)

really cant wait for this one. Thursday isnt that far off ;)

Great news my friends I am counting the days to see the first images of the game.:thumbup: :cheers: :salute:

i dont usually but im gettin annoyed with konami for the last few years. They have got the same sickness as EA Sports that is LAZYNESS. The game is like its turning on a round about and just keep turning without really big chances. The last big chance was from winning eleven 6 to winning eleven 6 FE..and all the ones after just implement some minor improvement. They been putting some small new features and remove it on the next one and re implement it as a new feature in the next one. How will be winning eleven 10 be an improvement over WE9Jl..there has just been a couple of months.

well i wouldnt call EA as lazy as konami tbh mate. Every year now they are making some difference to change their own game into becoming something better, and it is getting better, maybe not as good as pes. But with the way that konami seem to be stopping any decent headway into making their game any better. EA are making more `ground upon their opponents.

Konami are lazy, too lazy.. I have said for a while now (since pes3) that the best thing konami can do for the pes series is to sell it to EA.

I cant see Konami even trying to improve pes anymore, casue they seem to know that they have the best game. Its lke they know that they have not much competition so they minimise the updates and therefore the production cost, and still make a packet. CAn anyone remeber one of the major features on the back cover of pes4?? AN ON PITCH REFEREE!! Well whoop deee dooo! They havent really improved much since pes3.

The only thing that would give konami a well needed kick up the backside is if EA actually release a FIFA title that plays better/the same as pes.

Although i live in hope that they get their thumbs out of their arses and make a good job of the 'next gen' versions of pes. Im not holding my breath though

Last edited:

thing that pissed me off was the 16 colour stadiums... thanks konami u idiots.. also the circle patterned pitches which are just shit... and don't get me started on Bloemfontein....

well sad fatlip180, i am not that ecxited with this version as i use to be, as they reached the limit on ps2 (sabbe sad), so nothing massive will be on ps2 in my opinion, thats why konami been lazy lately, but when pes will be on the next generation counsel (ps3,xbox360)thats where my hopes are, & that's maybe where konami is focusin to take they great game to the next level

Translattion Altavista :

well it is a security but... "Above ning one ley pun 10

Is and to sprout it puts out, the board
challenge: It is a Japanese challenge to sprout and it puts out,
the board petal
Random it will count, leyk syen every: The mode
which is electrified with the bow which is elected with random
Japanese challenge (? ) The gun May of bow
selection syen the portion indicates with the face of the bow.

766684je.jpg

7666825pe.jpg

Source : http://ruliweb.dreamwiz.com/ruliboard/read.htm?num=10767&table=game_ps04&main=ps

I don't understand...

Please

The corebussines of Pes is it's superior gameplay and this is getting A LOT better every year. You cannot even compare pes3 to pes4 or pes4 to pes5. Every game was a major improvement. Would you rather have better pitches, stadiums and licenses and settle for the crappy gameplay that Fifa offers? WE10 is gonna be more fluid and realistic then any other footy game including we9 and pes5. Next gen machines will bring 3d crowd, better pitches and whatever but don't hate on WE10 because it lacks these side dishes. Much improved gameplay will be the main course and it will be delicious.

well it is a security but... "Above ning one ley pun 10

Is and to sprout it puts out, the board
challenge: It is a Japanese challenge to sprout and it puts out,
the board petal
Random it will count, leyk syen every: The mode
which is electrified with the bow which is elected with random
Japanese challenge (? ) The gun May of bow
selection syen the portion indicates with the face of the bow.

Now thats some gibberish shit right there:shock:

Real photos of faces players in WE10 :shock:

faces8bx.jpg

l0l there is no way to confirm with that quality:( to fuzzy...but if u can see the formation with player faces:) that would be awsome

Junka said:
l0l there is no way to confirm with that quality:( to fuzzy...but if u can see the formation with player faces:) that would be awsome

It's a real pictures i'm sure
if isn't a real pict all picts have the same backgroung ;) you understand what i mean ?

All the hype is driving me nuts. And I agree with ThomasGoal here. I think those are real screenshots.

ThomasGOAL said:
Real photos of faces players in WE10 :shock:

faces8bx.jpg

i thikn you're right!! real faces!!

imagine the possiblities when patching this beauty!!

bring it on!!

bluemonkeymagic said:
i thikn you're right!! real faces!!

imagine the possiblities when patching this beauty!!

bring it on!!

or not they could make it even more worse for kit insertions remeber it took about 4 months to get real kits in last time with editors...:(

real photos = real player preview pics?

hope we get clearer scans of this...

how do you know its real faces, some pes5 faces look very lifelike

Or it could just be the render of the in-game player's face, like you see when clicking on a player who appears in the retirement list in ML.

I'd imagine Classic has the right idea.

I bet if they do have real faces for players, they'll have the Japanese/Korean national teams and then maybe 20 other players altogether. It's the Konami way! :lol:

Even if they are renders, it's still a step forward, would be nice, if only for the presentation effects.

Even if they could get official player photos, they'd be from various sources and just look a mess. Better to just have edit mode faces, in the next-gen WE10 the faces will look real anyway.

ClassicD said:
Or it could just be the render of the in-game player's face, like you see when clicking on a player who appears in the retirement list in ML.
Sounds right to me. The good thing here is that if this is how its done, then when you insert your own faces, it should update the ones that we see in the formation screen too. :mrgreen:

I hope they're not real faces, as Dar said, not all players would have their picture on the game so it would be annoying with some pictures and some with 'no picture availiable'

I hope they have a little snapshot of the artificial charector for all players, that would be cool.

anyway it looks like a cool feature

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
thing that pissed me off was the 16 colour stadiums... thanks konami u idiots.. also the circle patterned pitches which are just shit... and don't get me started on Bloemfontein....

Yeah, I never quite understood why they allowed such ugly pitches through QA. Bloemfontein is a definite health hazard.

Back
Top Bottom