WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

was it today that the announcement was meant to be made?

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Bayern License Added

Dude 100% sure thats WE9...its a little more vast because of the capture card its recored from,its always like that if u capture it the frames just running a little higher.

Thank God for no more auto side-step. It made the game look retarded.

Now, just give us a proper ML/career mode and we'll be set.

ThomasGOAL said:
OFFICIAL NEWS

It's official about Bayern Munchen license !

More news translate with altavista :

It is confirmed, Winning Eleven 10, the Japanese equivalent of our Pro Soccer Evolution, will leave well on PS2 on next 27 April to the Country Sun-Raising, history to benefit from the dash of the World cup 2006 in Germany. And according to the first elements available in the press nippone, Konami seems well decided to mark the blow for this number 10. As usual, one promises multiple refinings side to us gameplay, to lead to displacements of less radio-controlled players, with more natural reactions. True black spot of the preceding versions, the arbitration should also be more judicious, by hoping that it is the end of the inopportune faults and the tacles by behind too seldom sanctioned. Konami speaks about a rate/rhythm of play less chopped, helped in that by an optimization of the changes of cursor, which involved sometimes unhappy die-selections on the preceding parts. There work on animations will improve still the precedents, with new types of dribbles, like the pretence of body of Stanley Matthews, and the return in grace of the dribble on the side with R2. With regard to the official licences, Konami acquired the rights of Bayern Munich, but also of the Dutch national team. Year of world cup obliges, four qualified will come to join the national teams, in fact Angola, Togo, Ghana and Trinity-and-Tobago.

The proximity of the World cup will be the occasion to revive the qualification campaigns preceding the final tournament in a new fashion International Challenge, with methods of qualif different according to the national team and the area chosen at the beginning. The Japanese players will find them it Japanese mode Challenge of Winning Eleven 9, which enabled them to improvise selector of Eleven Japanese until the World cup. For the solitary players in lack of drive,the I.A. promises to be clearly improved, to give him more personality, in agreement with the style of team game under control. They is rather vaporous, but one can thus hope to see the CPU Brazil playing a blazing foot and equips it France to spend its time making turn the balloon as in a match of handball.

The sure players of their team will not require besides more to pass by again each time by the screen of formation, since an option Quick Restart (L1+R1) will make it possible to immediately start again the match with the same conditions of play, whether it acts of the weather, of the state of tiredness or others. Those which do not want either to lose ten minutes to regulate their formation will be able to call upon the option Kantan Settei, for a configuration car which corresponds to their tactical ambitions. One will also note some modifications in the system of Master League, with the possibility of decontaminating the curves of progression of the players, who will keep their stats basic season after season. Lastly, side presentation, Teruo Kawamoto will join the pair of commentators Jon Kabira/Tsuyoshi Kitazawa as a man of ground. With such a close exit, one can hope to have right without delay to some images.

source : GameKult
http://www.gamekult.com/tout/actus/articles/A0000047346.html

mmm look good, thanks thomas :D

It'll be good to have genuine animatations and movements rather than the sidesteps we currently have in the game. I'm used to the auto sidestepping and it doesn't bother me near as it first did when i started playing. In saying that though, t'll be good to have a bit more freedom over your player :D

chagochoac said:
Thanks for the info man!!
Bayern Rulz!!!!

no they don't but still good to see konami starting to get german licenses.

Think we can safely say there is no changes to the master league mode apart from the ability to turn off the player growth, which is the only reason most people play it- so they can see players like Messi etc become world beaters.

Well done Konami, as innovative as ever :roll:

DropshoT7777777 said:
Think we can safely say there is no changes to the master league mode apart from the ability to turn off the player growth, which is the only reason most people play it- so they can see players like Messi etc become world beaters.

Well done Konami, as innovative as ever :roll:

Thats why i dont get why they released Pro Evo manager when that innovative stuff could be added the the existing game???

They are fast becoming like EA, Total Club Manager's features could have easily been put into FIFA's Career mode but werent. They are just out to get extra money. It will be a shame if WE10 is just WE9 with a few extra moves & licenses and thats it! I still think there is an issue with the way the players control the ball in WE9 and it gets too frustrating at times.

DJ

I'm so so sorry guys about wrong post ,,:( :(

But what make me sure about if the pics or video is true that I posted is the guy talk too much about WE10 and there's a link of that you can see it on :
http://we.games.takashiblog.com/category/1259426.html

But actully, I don't understood because language is not English or even after translate not being clear as well ;)

WE9 said:
I'm so so sorry guys about wrong post ,,:( :(

But what make me sure about if the pics or video is true that I posted is the guy talk too much about WE10 and there's a link of that you can see it on :
http://we.games.takashiblog.com/category/1259426.html

But actully, I don't understood because language is not English or even after translate not being clear as well ;)

Sorry, i try to translate with altavista, and isn't a picts or videos from WE10.

WE FINALLY GET A REAL OLIVER KAHN!!!!

afroguden said:
And Allianz Arena

You know Real madrid don't have Santiago Bernabeu, so i think Allianz Arena are in WE10, because WC06. ;)

nice to see bayern lisensed do you think there is any chance of say some french clubs aswell

adds102 said:
nice to see bayern lisensed do you think there is any chance of say some french clubs aswell

I hope, isn't finish, maybe more German and English teams can be added...

Licenses temporary for the cover :

license.jpg

well chuffed with england being lisensed can't wait for screenshots to come out and for pes6

i head that PSG may be licenced and lyon (dont know if that was from here or elsewhere) but it would be cool if they were

bayern licence is cool

hope they can get a few more english clubs

also how come the FA symbol isnt on that licence list?

because it's only the clubs not the league

adds102 said:
because it's only the clubs not the league

hardly - i mean look at argentina - its only the nation team licence

mrblick said:
i head that PSG may be licenced and lyon (dont know if that was from here or elsewhere) but it would be cool if they were

bayern licence is cool

hope they can get a few more english clubs

also how come the FA symbol isnt on that licence list?

About Lyon and PSG it's from a fake rulours ;) but can be in the game, need wait
no FA logo on the list, AFA it's Argentina logo

do you mean for england or for the premiership

yea i know its the argentinean licence, but then idnt the english national team licenced aswell?

adds102 said:
do you mean for england or for the premiership

england national team

paddyknight said:
was it today that the announcement was meant to be made?
should be t'mowz, which means i'll do an all nighter t'nite ;)

mrblick said:
england national team

Of course, it's official about England National team (look first page) but on the cover Konami don't show all logos ;)

So, it´s a fact that there won´t be a PC version ? :( :(

(sorry, if this was asked before, i´m new in the forums :) )

Back
Top Bottom