WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Bayern License Added

Men KONAMI better add some shitloads player faces,i realy want to see some good low clas players with good face,and none of that ingame created stuff.

RuneEdge said:
WE FINALLY GET A REAL OLIVER KAHN!!!!

Not neccesarilly. The name Jens Musterman ring a bell?
Oliver Khan has his own seprate license from what I understand.

Get writing to Konami then mate and state your demands lol :)

DJ

MNC said:
So, it´s a fact that there won´t be a PC version ? :( :(

(sorry, if this was asked before, i´m new in the forums :) )

You need wait PES 6 for the PC version

BK_83 said:
like as if they will listen to our demands

lol...too true mate

I just hope they don't demand anything from us. :lol:

i can+t understand why the bernabeu stadium isnt in pes5!! will it be in we10?

Thanks a lot for those news ThomasGOAL :)
Now, we're waiting for tomorow Konami news :)
Thanks again !

Last edited:

Thomas where did you get those League logos??? i seriously doubt the AFA will be fully on we10, maybe baca and river ... i hope its all the teams but its so improbable

fernando said:
Thomas where did you get those League logos??? i seriously doubt the AFA will be fully on we10, maybe baca and river ... i hope its all the teams but its so improbable

No !!! just Argentina national team ;) (Look first page)

BK_83 said:
like as if they will listen to our demands
sooo true.
It's like Seabass is brother with the president of SONY or something :lol:

cause ... AGAIN PS2 version? ffs , go to next-gen , not old-gen! :(

So dissapointing that we will see another crapy ( in graphics ) WE/PES :( :(

Don't know how so many ppl get so excited.
Once again I see no significant development. It smells as a marketing bullshit move all over it. Unless they are hiding the significant news for later on.

Unfortunately Konami WE/PES is following the same pattern EA followed after the first versions of FIFA: too much money spoils creative thinking and the necessary costumer mindset.

Mauras said:
Don't know how so many ppl get so excited.
Once again I see no significant development. It smells as a marketing bullshit move all over it. Unless they are hiding the significant news for later on.

Unfortunately Konami WE/PES is following the same pattern EA followed after the first versions of FIFA: too much money spoils creative thinking and the necessary costumer mindset.
But at least EA is making new versions for each console. ( always with crapy gameplay of course :lol: )

KONAMI is stuck with PS2 for so many years... Time to move on ppl. At least don't just wait for PS3... There's xbox360 and PC! Make something good there and not just a bad port form the aged-PS2 ... :(

KONAMI sticks to PS2 because it's the most established console on the market, or for that matter, with over 100 mil sold, the most established consle ever. The ps2 versions sell millions.

What are you new or something?

Anyone else expected WE10 to be a next-gen title? Raise your hands.

Who cares about the graphics? Just like KONAMI is becoming a money-grabbin basterds, the fans no longer appreciate the fact that the series is all about the gamplay. Maybe it's just the noobs...

Why do people still play and update Sensible Soccer? Because it has unmatched gameplay. Graphics is just sugar-coating. I guess people here are fully satisfied with the gameplay of WE and graphics are the number one priority now...

Be patitient. The graphics will get better as we PS3/X360 become the main platforms for the series. That time isn't now. Next year, more likely.

Konami wont rush to the next gen platforms like EA does, thats for sure...

jumbo said:
KONAMI sticks to PS2 because it's the most established console on the market, or for that matter, with over 100 mil sold, the most established consle ever. The ps2 versions sell millions.

What are you new or something?

Anyone else expected WE10 to be a next-gen title? Raise your hands.

Who cares about the graphics? Just like KONAMI is becoming a money-grabbin basterds, the fans no longer appreciate the fact that the series is all about the gamplay. Maybe it's just the noobs...

Why do people still play and update Sensible Soccer? Because it has unmatched gameplay. Graphics is just sugar-coating. I guess people here are fully satisfied with the gameplay of WE and graphics are the number one priority now...

Be patitient. The graphics will get better as we PS3/X360 become the main platforms for the series. That time isn't now. Next year, more likely.
Yes , gameplay of course is the most important. But why not make a complete new game and not just improve the old one? You'r saying that if they made a n xbox360 version it would lack of gameplay!? Don't think so...

To be honest I was expecting to see a We360 version , or at least a better version for PC ( wide screen support , AA , AF whatever ). But PS2 is not supporting anything good so we'll have to stick with the old-gen :(

Btw , no , I'm not n00b , playing since ISS in SNES :lol:

But something tells me that they will release immediately a nextgen version when PS3 comes out... We'll see ;)

Anyway , don't want to be off topic. Just wanted to say my disappointment.

When i see Winning elevn 9/Pes5 on X-box i get sick!

Why konami cant or will not Fix this Game for other Console/PC! Gameplay is number one , yes thats true and Important but after WE7/WE8/WE9 i have seen anough good Gameplay now i want something more, something other!

Give me licenced Temas, give ne more Leagues: Greek League, Portugal League who have cheap Licenses! Give me new Pitches Like the Patching Teams do, give me more chances to patch the Game better!!!

I dont understand Konami, now they Know that they have enough fans who love tis soccer Game and they go commercial!

After the release of WE10 we will no who the way of WE goes on PS2!

I think its now Time for PS3 and X-box 360 but with nextgen Graphiks and no Bullshit Like the x-boxversions!!!

hasnt x box 360 flopped in japan, so why bring out a japanese game on it?

mrblick said:
hasnt x box 360 flopped in japan, so why bring out a japanese game on it?

The head of the nail has just been banged.

Anyway I thought we was leaving the next-gen discussion out of this thread damnit.

R2 side step being back confirmed? I hope so. Didn't mind it being automatic so much, It just made turning look very weird.

ThomasGOAL said:

- no big difference with WE9 because the PS2 limit about Graphics

That's bullshit from Konami, what do you would say about Resident Evil 4 graphics? They're the best ones' running on PS2.

ThomasGOAL said:
You joke ? Resident Evil it's a football game ? :roll:
You can't compared this 2 games

I dont understand it either.

Why compare completely different games???

Confuses me

ThomasGOAL said:
Because, you can compare Resident evil with MGS, but no with a Football game, if you want compare PES, try with FIFA or maybe Basket game, FootUS etc...
In resident evil you don't have 23 players, public, AI etc...
He's not comparing the two games, he was talking about the PS2 Capabilities Graphics-wise..

dj dee said:
He's not comparing the two games, he was talking about the PS2 Capabilities Graphics-wise..

Yup...

The only reason Resident Evil runs smoothly on the PS2 with those graphics is because they shrunk the screen size to about the size of a 50p.

As long as they sort out the referees inparticular the shockingly s**t advantage rule I'll be happy.

stupid fucks...try RE4 with 22 lean's in 1 screen....that shit wil have slow downs looking like slowmotion...RE4 is a whole other game gfx style then of getting 22 characters in 1 screen.

Junka said:
stupid fucks...try RE4 with 22 lean's in 1 screen....that shit wil have slow downs looking like slowmotion...RE4 is a whole other game gfx style then of getting 22 characters in 1 screen.

What the fuck am I reading?

Can't Konami make a little update on graphics?

Back
Top Bottom