WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

What do you think about the Milan AC license and Serie A separate ?

adidas, the 3-Bars logo and the 3-Stripes mark are registered trade marks of the adidas Group, used with permission. Teamgeist is a trade mark of the adidas Group, used with permission
the use of real player names and likenesses is authorised by FIFPro and its member associations.
Officially licensed by Asociacion del Futbol Argentino
(C) Football Australia 2005(TM)
(C) The Football Association Ltd 2006. The FA Crest and FA England Crest are official trade marks of The Football Association Limited and are the subject of extensive trade mark registrations worldwide.
(C) 2001 Korea Football Association
Special thanks to SEJIN, MUKTA, Eunho, Denis for Korea National Team data
All copyrights and trademarks are KNVB respectively Team Holland property and are used under license.
Producto oficial licenciado RFEF
Officially licensed by Eredivisie CV
Campeonato Nacional de Liga 05/06 Primera y/o Segunda Division Producto bajo Licencia Oficial de la LFP
Gioco ufficialmente concesso in licenza della LEGA NAZIONALE PROFESSIONISTI Official Licensed Product of A.C. Milan
The Arsenal crest, Arsenal logotype and cannon are trademarks of Arsenal Football Club Plc and the Arsenal group of companies and are used under license. TM & (C) 2006 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Licensed by Granada Ventures.
Produced under License from Chelsea FC Merchandising Limited. www.chelseafc.com
All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license.

Because Milan will be fully licensed, this includes: Stadium, officiall adbodars, numbers and faces.

Pelintra said:
Because Milan will be fully licensed, this includes: Stadium, officiall adbodars, numbers and faces.

Yes i know that, but like on WE9 and you can't see the Milan AC license

Its the same with all the licensed clubs.
Always found it weird they have to mention Arsenal and Chelsea but dont have to mention Celtic, Rangers, Porto, ETC ETC.

embraceuk1 said:
Its the same with all the licensed clubs.
Always found it weird they have to mention Arsenal and Chelsea but dont have to mention Celtic, Rangers, Porto, ETC ETC.

I know, the club ask or not to be on licenses ref.

Salut ThomasGoal, wearepes est mort?

most impt thing, master league structure... if they still dont fix it... im gonna be damn disappointed

damn right! Can't think of a more important thing for me!

BK_83 said:
most impt thing, master league structure... if they still dont fix it... im gonna be damn disappointed

Look in page 1 in rumours, but i think this rumours are true ;) but i wait the confirmation by Konami

if its not upgraded im gonna boycot konami's ass,they cant do anything more with gfx,so they better add good structure to the whole game,and lots and lots of extra's,fill that whole 4gb of space for once.

- new pattern and new option exhaustive introduction

Does this mean they actually get tired on the pitch like in Fifa where the players speed reduce????

Does anyone have an idea of when WE 10 will come out in North America? not beign in Japanese?

viniciusdcs said:
Does anyone have an idea of when WE 10 will come out in North America? not beign in Japanese?

Japan = 27 Avril 2006
Europe = 20 Octobre 2006
USA = February 2007

EDIT: EatonTJ...

Seriously, tone down the font size.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is there a need for you to comment on my choice of font?

winston said:
fantastic news..ac milan license

£35 for accurate player names and chest logos for a couple of teams??

how about some enhancements to the game???

bunch of money grabbing bandits!!!!!

haha that was a classic :applause:

You can delete your poor post please ? thx

The fact that the ball and the player are separated, it change the gameplay a lot or not?

So WE10 will be the last version on PS2? At least I've my X360 for playing WE11.

Fucking capitalism... :\

ThomasGOAL said:
Japan = 27 Avril 2006
Europe = 20 Octobre 2006
USA = February 2007
Thanks for the reply, but that stinks, I think It should come out in Europe and North America before the World Cup, because that's a big difference of time between the Jap release. I think that if they can release it for te Japs that early then they should release for the rest of us early.

viniciusdcs said:
Thanks for the reply, but that stinks, I think It should come out in Europe and North America before the World Cup, because that's a big difference of time between the Jap release. I think that if they can release it for te Japs that early then they should release for the rest of us early.

I don't think because before WE5 & WE6 out in March/April and PES 1 & PES 2 in October/Novembre in Europe.

Pelintra said:
So WE10 will be the last version on PS2? At least I've my X360 for playing WE11.

Fucking capitalism... :\

No, the last on PS2 can be WE11 or WE12 ;)
Like PES 1 & 2 out on PS1

Newest information about Winning Eleven 10!!!

:) Everybody!!!I have news regarding the latest konami release!!!

I work for a swedish gameplay-company and we actually had the opportunity to speak with Seabass himself!!

This might come as a shock to you but we managed to get information from Seabass close relative, Inamoto Takatsura who knows of the production and have played the new game, and all he could say was BRAVO!!!
In an agreement with this source we promised we would´nt reveal any information. We know that the contents of the game is to everybodies interest. By advertising this in Sweden, we have a perfect opportunity to get publicity and good future sales. We know that we are probably among the first to get this confirmed information regarding WE10!!
So enjoy!!!:

1. The pitches will be much better than previous releases. (this after some harsh critics)

2. The crowd will now be in 3D at all time. In WE9 and PES 5 they only appeared in 3D before the matches and maybe when a goal was scored. However it is now confirmed for WE10 that the crowd will appear in 3D.

3. The subtitutors and manager will be seen on the bench.

4. There will be an option where you can choose to play the qualifying rounds before the actuall WC (international cup) beginns. This option is available for all the teams and not only for the japaneese team.

5. The grafics as you might already know has reached it's maximum capacaty. It won't be any bigger changes regarding the grafics but it will be edited ofcourse.

6. The movement of hair is back! It first appeared in WE7 and PES3 but now according to the source even Kaka's hair will move a bit. Long aswell as halflong hair will move. Especially Ronaldinho's hair and R.Baggio's.

7. As far as the gameplay is concerned it will also be improved. The flow of the game will be much better and this will in fact make the game much more realistic. The speed is obviously the same but the player's movement and animations has been much more improved. It's hard to belive that but that's a fact.

8. In WE9 and PES5 we expirienced a very "lame" referee!!The referee's kept blowing the whistle for every little detail, all the time. This was indeed very frustrating. However the referee's now seem to be much more patient and fair. For exemple, if you've earned a yellow card the ref will give you a yellow card. The same goes for red card's.

9. In the last game, there was so much nonsens, going on about the new improved AI (artificiall intellegens). In WE10 this wont be a joke. It has really been much much more improved. The CPU will no longer just try to counter-attack on the wings and try to make long balls to the penalty area. They will really attempt to score in a realistic way. They try to find space in order to make opportunaties.

10. When you play WC mode you can manually choose the stadiums you want the matches to be played in.

11. And last but definitely not least there will be an online Master League!!! After much hesitation and complications, it has finally been carried out. Konami will be realising more information on how it will be possible. So far there are little information about this feature.

12. WE10 will be realised on PS2, Xbox, PC and on PSP. We contacted the european Konami headquarters and they mentioned that PES6 (WE10) probably will be realised on Xbox 360 in Europe. But not on PS3 since the realise of PS3 yet is unknown. There is however a small chance that WE10 will be available for PS3, but only in Japan because it will be realised there soon.

So far these are the only confirmed features that will be seen in the game. But there will surely be more to come so keep looking in the forums!!:) :) \\:o/ \\:o/ :applause:

I don't if what you are saying is true, if it is then that's great, but the online Master League seems better for the true next gen WE that will come out on the PS3.

Hi Arshadd, i agree with the majority of your news
but are you sure about the crowd in 3D all time and the sub/coach on the bench ?

Thank you Arshadd for the great news :)

7. As far as the gameplay is concerned it will also be improved. The flow of the game will be much better and this will in fact make the game much more realistic. The speed is obviously the same but the player's movement and animations has been much more improved. It's hard to belive that but that's a fact.

wowowow!!!!if this was true it will be a dream!!!! better player's movement and animation!!!!
please stop with that silly turns!!! that always was too bad!!!!make more stile movements!!please!!!!

Sounds really nice, but "Let's See" said a blind guy xD

Greetings and thanks for the info
putuco

Back
Top Bottom