V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

WC Update. Why not update the GP mod as well :)

Latest GP V2A2. No Kill Everyone (no stupid AI fouls) testing. Still got fouls. Pacing seems nice. Goals in the Lower Leagues are funny and somewhat realistic.

View attachment 186668

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dcxmvqxepb3hwab/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v2a2.fbmod/file
Had a few games of this last night, human vs human - as always, first and foremost, thanks so much for your hard work @paulv2k4.

Whatever tweak you've made to the fouls, I absolutely love it - players seem to throw themselves to the floor now any time you're near them, which is A) fantastic for adding some fouls / free kicks to the game (which would otherwise have zero), and B) just like real life. I was laughing my head off when I conceded two penalties within the first two games (and rightly awarded too, as they would be in reality)!

I did feel like the ball movement was a little bit slow-mo in the air (on normal speed), and (with otherwise default sliders) I had to bump acceleration up by 1 because it did feel a little sluggish compared to your previous release. But I'm guessing as soon as you increase that acceleration within the mod files, you end up with silly scorelines because of the massively OP advantage attackers have versus defenders (especially when it comes to speed), so I could certainly get used to the acceleration being slower.

I'm enjoying playing with friends purely thanks to your work - so thanks again as always, thank God for people like you who are willing to share their work!

Had a few games of this last night, human vs human - as always, first and foremost, thanks so much for your hard work @paulv2k4.

Whatever tweak you've made to the fouls, I absolutely love it - players seem to throw themselves to the floor now any time you're near them, which is A) fantastic for adding some fouls / free kicks to the game (which would otherwise have zero), and B) just like real life. I was laughing my head off when I conceded two penalties within the first two games (and rightly awarded too, as they would be in reality)!

I did feel like the ball movement was a little bit slow-mo in the air (on normal speed), and (with otherwise default sliders) I had to bump acceleration up by 1 because it did feel a little sluggish compared to your previous release. But I'm guessing as soon as you increase that acceleration within the mod files, you end up with silly scorelines because of the massively OP advantage attackers have versus defenders (especially when it comes to speed), so I could certainly get used to the acceleration being slower.

I'm enjoying playing with friends purely thanks to your work - so thanks again as always, thank God for people like you who are willing to share their work!
So this is a pure 1vs1 (I thought we do not like this 😂😉 ) human local multiplayer opinion?!
Will you play versus the AI in the future or is that part dead to you?
I asked because offline vs AI is my main fix. So I wish the mods could make the game something I am looking for.
Great read mate, I’m glad you could enjoy it. 👍

So this is a pure 1vs1 (I thought we do not like this 😂😉 ) human local multiplayer opinion?!
Will you play versus the AI in the future or is that part dead to you?
I asked because offline vs AI is my main fix. So I wish the mods could make the game something I am looking for.
Great read mate, I’m glad you could enjoy it. 👍
this mod is built 100% with ai vs ai / player vs ai / locked player + ai vs ai in mind. The test match i showed was a cpu v cpu game.

I play the game locked to a player or with multiple friends locked to one player. have done since the early days!

@Chris Davies & @Madseeker for your feedback, i will take it into consideration.

finesse shots got my "MUST NERF!!" treatment and i hacked my fix in there ASAP for v1. it is one of my main focus of v2 for sure.

this mod is built 100% with ai vs ai / player vs ai / locked player + ai vs ai in mind. The test match i showed was a cpu v cpu game.

I play the game locked to a player or with multiple friends locked to one player. have done since the early days!

@Chris Davies & @Madseeker for your feedback, i will take it into consideration.

finesse shots got my "MUST NERF!!" treatment and i hacked my fix in there ASAP for v1. it is one of my main focus of v2 for sure.
Hey Pauly,
I must have missed the video… I’m craving to see a whole match with your mod!! 👏 where can I find it?!

I wanna see for myself what the fuzz is all about! 😊

Hey Pauly,
I must have missed the video… I’m craving to see a whole match with your mod!! 👏 where can I find it?!

I wanna see for myself what the fuzz is all about! 😊
I dont create/upload many videos as I am always testing/tweaking something so the game changes every time. I did however record this one yesterday, which is probably a very raw version of the gameplay but whatever, you get the idea.

I dont create/upload many videos as I am always testing/tweaking something so the game changes every time. I did however record this one yesterday, which is probably a very raw version of the gameplay but whatever, you get the idea.

Watched half the video now. Looks way better! 👍
Still some annoying things like AI retreat is in but I see progress to a more life like game. 👏

Awesome Mod love it!! but is there any chance to make it work on Fifa Mod Manager? i would like to add a few things in my game like Licenced Seria A. :D
Read first post.

Also.We have serie a in fmt too if you have the right combination.

Can I ask for this to be the last time someone asks me to do a FMM/FET version? Its actually starting to annoy me now.

Read first post.

Also.We have serie a in fmt too if you have the right combination.

Can I ask for this to be the last time someone asks me to do a FMM/FET version? Its actually starting to annoy me now.
People are bound to ask , a lot of people like myself wouldn't even bother getting the game if realism mod didn't exist , and everyone is seeing your gameplay is being talked about as the best . I paid for the realism mod when it came out but Have now not touched the game in nearly 2 weeks because the game is actually absolute shit without gameplay mods and I can't use yours with the realism mod . Why can't they just make the game they charge £60 for decent on purchase lol

People are bound to ask , a lot of people like myself wouldn't even bother getting the game if realism mod didn't exist , and everyone is seeing your gameplay is being talked about as the best . I paid for the realism mod when it came out but Have now not touched the game in nearly 2 weeks because the game is actually absolute shit without gameplay mods and I can't use yours with the realism mod . Why can't they just make the game they charge £60 for decent on purchase lol
Yes. But its not my fault people are stupid enough to pay for a game theyd know they wouldnt like and then stupid enough pay extra for a mod which doesnt fix the game.

And this is why i quit at the end of 21. Fed up of this stupid argument.

Yes. But its not my fault people are stupid enough to pay for a game theyd know they wouldnt like and then stupid enough pay extra for a mod which doesnt fix the game.

And this is why i quit at the end of 21. Fed up of this stupid argument.
Nothing fixes the game really, just enhances the enjoyment as much as possible

@paulv2k4 you will never please everyone mate but don't give up on your great work your doing understand getting annoyed suggestion change the name off the thread advising people that's it's not available for FIFA mod manager and never will be that way people keep asking just report there post to admin mate good luck and looking forward to your next release mate

Someone help me please
Just need to get this straight you guys who make these mods putting all that effort and time into this game for title update to just make them useless
I went on today all mods don't work anymore what the hell
I know on pes there was a gp file list generator for this and you would just generate it

Someone help me please
Just need to get this straight you guys who make these mods putting all that effort and time into this game for title update to just make them useless
I know on pes there was a gp file list generator for this and you would just generate it
Turn off auto updates and appear offline with which application you are using my mods work fine not updated yet and all work fine because the mods needs updating to TU3

Someone help me please
Have you downloaded the latest version of FMT and the latest version of Paul's gameplay mod? If so, he updated them in the last 24 hours to work with the new update - see the posts above. If you don't use FMT or Paul's mods, you're in the wrong thread.

Is there a way to remove the arrow over the heads from "player based diff" is on?Maybe with a mod?
Isn't the option still there in the visual menu to turn this off? This is what the switch and the description says, from another forum:

PLAYER BASED DIFFICULTY INDICATOR
Enables the Player Based Difficulty Indicator. (Requires the Player Based Difficulty to be switched to On in Match Settings.)

Yes I use his gameplay and career mods cool beans I'll take a look new to this fifa modding
Last time I played it was modding way mods I used , thanks for help guys appreciate it

I don't know if this is just me as tried the Alpha 2 mod a few times and didn't seem to affect the gameplay.

It appears the gameplay mod does not affect the World Cup mode.
I thought, I was going crazy and why is this not working anymore, but then decided to try a normal Kick Off mode and the changes were taking affect.

So is it just me experiencing this, or does the latest gameplay mod not actually work when you enter WC mode.

I don't know if this is just me as tried the Alpha 2 mod a few times and didn't seem to affect the gameplay.

I thought, I was going crazy and why is this not working anymore, but then decided to try a normal Kick Off mode and the changes were taking affect.

So is it just me experiencing this, or does the latest gameplay mod not actually work when you enter WC mode.
If you enabled your connexion to play World Cup live then that’s why I think

Ok tested it and the World Cup mode is clearly using some kind of custom, scripted gameplay, it's fast and horrible and arcade, guess the gambling addicted FUT children will like it.

Ok tested it and the World Cup mode is clearly using some kind of custom, scripted gameplay, it's fast and horrible and arcade, guess the gambling addicted FUT children will like it.
Yeah, if this is a preview of next year's gameplay (like the old World Cup games used to do) then we're even more screwed than we are right now. It's shocking.

Ok thanks, thought it was me just going crazy that the WC mode was playing different.
Hopefully the WC gameplay can be modded too, as it is just awful at the moment.

Hey guys.

I have done a re-release of the *.fifamod version of the Gameplay mod. As stated in my now edited first post. I dont expect it to work properly and I dont even test it other than loading it up once via FMM, so I dont expect any feedback. Just explored exporting to *.fifamod for nerdy fun.

Anyway link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lfdc...Mod_-_v1_-_Re-Release_-_Untested.fifamod/file

I have started on Version 2. Its quite hard to make the game any better than it is right now with Version 1. Mostly working on trying to fix fouling / carding, more crosses and a bigger gap between top and bottom teams.
@paulv2k4 Pogba realy like this version you made on title update 2 but now on update 3 dont work can you make a update on this version if you can?? thank yoy

Last edited:
Oh my dear God, what have they done? The game crashes after the FIFA 23 intro page when trying to start via FMT after the last update...

Is this normal, anticipated and only requires an update of the FMT tool? Or have they finally caught up with us and can now block FMT all together via the Anticheat system?

I really hope this can be solved, this would be tragic... :ROLL::II

Back
Top Bottom