V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

Oh my dear God, what have they done? The game crashes after the FIFA 23 intro page when trying to start via FMT after the last update...

Is this normal, anticipated and only requires an update of the FMT tool? Or have they finally caught up with us and can now block FMT all together via the Anticheat system?

I really hope this can be solved, this would be tragic... :ROLL::II

It's very usual that a game update breaks mods, you should never, ever update without checking first that the mod tools/mods support the new update.

Hey @paulv2k4, can you add FIFA 17 profile with SDK in FMT? I'm requesting this because, in Frosty Editor, I cannot export any files. When I try to export the files, it's showing "Value cannot be null. Parameter : Source" error every time and it's auto crashing to desktop immediately after this pop-up. My intention is to export all the Lighting and Pitch/Turf files from FIFA 17 and port it into FIFA 22 (including the LUTs) to see how it handles it. FIFA 17's Lighting and Pitch is superior than FIFA 22's Lighting and Pitch (in my opinion). And sorry for an off-topic (probably?) message.

Oh my dear God, what have they done? The game crashes after the FIFA 23 intro page when trying to start via FMT after the last update...

Is this normal, anticipated and only requires an update of the FMT tool? Or have they finally caught up with us and can now block FMT all together via the Anticheat system?

I really hope this can be solved, this would be tragic... :ROLL::II
Last patch destroyed.
1) FMT
2) My GP Mod (it wont even load most of my settings now because they made so many changes)
3) My soul :)

If you want to play with my tool and mods. It may take some time.

EDIT: If you are desperate. Someone uploaded TU3 patch to rollback.
https://mega.nz/file/3AB2SQgB#sElVyyeIgqy7NSktegz6VZrZHtD-X_9tR90EWfwPn8M

Hey @paulv2k4, can you add FIFA 17 profile with SDK in FMT? I'm requesting this because, in Frosty Editor, I cannot export any files. When I try to export the files, it's showing "Value cannot be null. Parameter : Source" error every time and it's auto crashing to desktop immediately after this pop-up. My intention is to export all the Lighting and Pitch/Turf files from FIFA 17 and port it into FIFA 22 (including the LUTs) to see how it handles it. FIFA 17's Lighting and Pitch is superior than FIFA 22's Lighting and Pitch (in my opinion). And sorry for an off-topic (probably?) message.
I don't own FIFA 17. I have had Origin Premium / EA Play Pro since it begun. The only games I "own" are FIFA 12/13/14/15/16/18/21 and they've taken 17 off EA Play Pro. So I can't do it.

Hey Paul, love your mods. I didn't update my game but when I try to play it's asking me to update Fifa 23 on the EA web app thing, is there any way around this, thinks in advance

Last edited:
Last patch destroyed.
1) FMT
2) My GP Mod (it wont even load most of my settings now because they made so many changes)

I don't own FIFA 17. I have had Origin Premium / EA Play Pro since it begun. The only games I "own" are FIFA 12/13/14/15/16/18/21 and they've taken 17 off EA Play Pro. So I can't do it.
Unfortunately this doesn't work, but thanks a lot for trying Paul...I'll just wait for an update from you, I see no other option. Cheers, man!

EDIT: I mean - it may work, I just didn't manage. Perhaps I'd doing something wrong, who knows...

Last edited:
Oh, I see. It's okay, no worries. I fixed my issue. The data explorer's export button was not functioning, but the Editor's internal export option works fine. :)

Last patch destroyed.
1) FMT

thank you very much for your TU3 backup however I can't get my fifa to start so I replaced the files you provided in the fifa 23 folder and the game cuts out after the launch and the loading screen? can you please help me thank you

Good evening all.

Sorry for the delay but life, work and other stuff just got in the way of looking at anything FIFA related recently. On top of that, I had to redo parts of the gameplay mod. Which sucked.

However. Everything has been finally been updated and released.

Starting with FMT. You must update to FMT 23.15 and FIFA 23 TU4 to use the latest mods.

The FIFA 23 Gameplay mod Version 2 is now available. Click here to download.

I have also been compiling up a list of known working mods. I have trimmed it to the following zip file for now.
This zip contains.
1) FIFER Realism Mod Lite (all credits to @FIFER Mods and his team, many thanks L!)
2) My Licensing Mod (which corrects most of the hotspots of the mod above and adds the team names and crests. this is needed because FMT doesn't support *.fifamod legacy files)
3) My (still working alpha 5) Career Mod
4) My latest Gameplay Mod

Feel free to add/remove mods to the list above after importing via the launcher :)

Happy gaming.

Good evening all.

Sorry for the delay but life, work and other stuff just got in the way of looking at anything FIFA related recently. On top of that, I had to redo parts of the gameplay mod. Which sucked.

Starting with FMT. You must update to FMT 23.15 and FIFA 23 TU4 to use the latest mods.

I have also been compiling up a list of known working mods. I have trimmed it to the following zip file for now.
This zip contains.
1) FIFER Realism Mod Lite (all credits to @FIFER Mods and his team, many thanks L!)
2) My Licensing Mod (which corrects most of the hotspots of the mod above and adds the team names and crests. this is needed because FMT doesn't support *.fifamod legacy files)

Feel free to add/remove mods to the list above after importing via the launcher :)

Happy gaming.
thank you ! gameplay link not working

Good evening all.

This zip contains.

Happy gaming.
Thank you Paul also for the gameplay I asked for fifamod you are the best

Thank you Paul also for the gameplay I asked for fifamod you are the best

As probably mentioned before, the answer is in the first post of the thread:

All the mods currently require the latest Frostbite Modding Tool . Where I was once exporting to *.fifamod, I decided to stop. I can't support both tools. There are good technical reasons why I use FMT, so please stop asking. If you want to use FET/FMM and the Realism Mod, ask FIFER for a gameplay mod. Otherwise. Leave me be. Thanks.

To be honest for me this game is unplayable without your gameplay mod. Thanks for your huge effort paul. Bravo

Only one bug report, splash screen error on start screen

Good evening all.

This zip contains.

Happy gaming.
I don't know why @FIFER Mods doesn't just use your gameplay mod for his realism mod and leave credit for you , as now it seems that people can use his light free mod with your gameplay but people who are patron like me can't use it with the full alpha mod

Just seen , didn't notice as it still clearly states FMT only in thread ,thanks Paul, FIFA possibly saved again

Tested it mate and seeing alot off posative compared to crappy vanilla
My major concern would be whether the locale.ini changes are actually working (which is one of the two major reasons I use FMT). The locale.ini change (even after 12 years of doing this) is still vital to a decent gameplay.

On top of that, FET handles mods very differently to FMT which in turn may see some of the changes to EBX disappear (I can't debug and be bothered to test on both to know for sure). Its why I always say. If you want full support/experience. Use FMT.

Can you make FMT working with CheatEngine? As you maybe know since last years, i can`t play this game even at -2(slow) speed.

First of all: Thank you very much for your work. I really appreciate that :)

A little feedback to the Gameplay Mod: I am really struggling with my passing game.
Of course you told in your first statement that mistakes are a core thing in the mod.
But brother, it's hard :D
I am playing with 1. FC Nürnberg in the 2nd German Division and have to say that I am sometimes struggling to play 5m passes.
Is there a way to enjoy your mod on the one hand but to increase the passing ability of my players on the other hand? Because they are / I am totally incapable of controlling the ball and passing it to their teammates. I mean: In real life Nürnberg struggles with these abilities as well, but it seems that the mod is going a little too far :D

hello english is not my mother tongue, i tried to follow the instructions of FMT,

the problem is that the EA app does not accept certain characters in the advanced options.
1668861141747.png
1668861159205.png

Back
Top Bottom