V / Paulv2k4 FC25 Mods | Gameplay | Career | Tools

Paul-v

Championship
2 October 2013
UK
Swansea City
Last edited:
1724779312970.png

Can confirm that most of the files in the UNK folder are imgAssets. It appears most of them are also for the women's youth academy players default face. It includes many variations including hijabs and accessories. Wonder if they are just placeholders or they have the minifaces mapped out through the progression of their career

Hi guys.

Unfortunately, my family and I have been really unwell over the past 2 weeks so my progress was halted for some time but I woke up early today feeling good (ish) and excited to play (and mod!) FC 25.

I bring to you the latest release of FMT for FC 25. Please read the notes at the bottom. Enjoy another year of editing!

Release Notes:

🚀 Features​

• FC 25 (PC) full release editing support (NOTE: The Sdk is currently out of date and some Ebx may not be editable)
  • Madden 25 read-only support
  • Explicity export Resources from EBX
  • Add support for exporting Strand Hair Asset to Binary
  • Add support for Viewing/Editing Int16 and UInt16
  • Add read-only EALayer3 sound & music support

💬 Improvements​

• Update to .Net 8.0
  • Improve performance of reading data
  • Loading and Caching of Unknown hash Chunk files
  • Add Progress Bar when saving mods
  • Add Progress Bar when loading projects
  • Add Progress Bar when loading cache
  • Add notification of out of date Sdk
  • Cleanup Mesh Viewer so the Ebx is not displayed next to the Mesh but instead on a different tab

🐛 Fixes​

• Reloading of data when switching between tabs
  • Project load was overriding loaded profile
  • Issue where multiple compressed chunk files requires a change of Index in 2025

Notes​

• FC 25: The Sdk is currently out of date and some Ebx may not be editable. You can manually update this by using the Sdk Generator (although you require to run Live Editor to do so). A future update with an updated Sdk will be released as soon as possible.
  • FC 25: This version of the game has introduced hashed "legacy files". You CANNOT reverse a hash. Therefore we will never know the true names of these files by via traditional reading. I have done what I can to detect file types and display all files. I am in communication with FIFER (FIFA Editor Tool) to somehow have a way to create our own database of known names. More information in will come in future updates.
  • FC 25: Mesh editing remains blocked until I figure out a fix. More information in a future update.
  • Madden 25: For some inexplicable reason Madden remains uneditable to FMT. I can mitigate the Anti Cheat, generate a Sdk but the game refuses to accept edits.
Download Link:
https://github.com/FMTDev/FMT.Releases/releases/tag/FMT-25.1.9030.11880

Mods progress:
My other mods are now in progress.
Gameplay:
I'd personally prefer to wait on a gameplay release after I have an updated Sdk to fix some of the player speed issues in the game.
Career:
With the "legacy files" issues some of this has been a problem but mostly I have enough to work with to make something fairly quickly.

Hi guys.

Unfortunately, my family and I have been really unwell over the past 2 weeks so my progress was halted for some time but I woke up early today feeling good (ish) and excited to play (and mod!) FC 25.

I bring to you the latest release of FMT for FC 25. Please read the notes at the bottom. Enjoy another year of editing!

Release Notes:

🚀 Features​

• FC 25 (PC) full release editing support (NOTE: The Sdk is currently out of date and some Ebx may not be editable)

💬 Improvements​

• Update to .Net 8.0
  • Cleanup Mesh Viewer so the Ebx is not displayed next to the Mesh but instead on a different tab

🐛 Fixes​

• Issue where multiple compressed chunk files requires a change of Index in 2025

Notes​

• FC 25: The Sdk is currently out of date and some Ebx may not be editable. You can manually update this by using the Sdk Generator (although you require to run Live Editor to do so). A future update with an updated Sdk will be released as soon as possible.
  • FC 25: This version of the game has introduced hashed "legacy files". You CANNOT reverse a hash. Therefore we will never know the true names of these files by via traditional reading. I have done what I can to detect file types and display all files. I am in communication with FIFER (FIFA Editor Tool) to somehow have a way to create our own database of known names. More information in will come in future updates.
  • FC 25: Mesh editing remains blocked until I figure out a fix. More information in a future update.
  • Madden 25: For some inexplicable reason Madden remains uneditable to FMT. I can mitigate the Anti Cheat, generate a Sdk but the game refuses to accept edits.
Download Link:

Mods progress:
Gameplay:
I'd personally prefer to wait on a gameplay release after I have an updated Sdk to fix some of the player speed issues in the game.
Career:
With the "legacy files" issues some of this has been a problem but mostly I have enough to work with to make something fairly quickly.
:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Hi guys.

Release Notes:

🚀 Features​

💬 Improvements​

• Update to .Net 8.0

🐛 Fixes​

Notes​

Download Link:

Mods progress:
Gameplay:
Career:
Many thanks Paul for the new Version. And wishing for you and your family that you feel soon well and healthy again!

Hi guys.

Release Notes:

🚀 Features​

💬 Improvements​

• Update to .Net 8.0

🐛 Fixes​

Notes​

Download Link:

Mods progress:
Gameplay:
Career:
What a legend!

Hi guys.

Release Notes:

🚀 Features​

💬 Improvements​

• Update to .Net 8.0

🐛 Fixes​

Notes​

Download Link:

Mods progress:
Gameplay:
Career:
Thank you for all your work and efforts 🙇‍♂️

Love this but I'm getting an infinite loading bug when using the mod. Can someone else confirm if it's just me?
Its not just you. Whenever you mod a file in FC 25 it for some unknown reason takes a lot longer to load the intro video. This could be FMT or just the game, haven't figured it out yet. You just have to wait. (its annoying when testing gameplay out)

Is it possible to modify the textures?
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom