V / Paulv2k4 FC25 Mods | Gameplay | Career | Tools

Is it possible to modify the textures?
I already replaced some kits for several Clubs. Additionally the Legacy files in Data/ui/game/overlays like the generic one (overlay_9105) or the Overlay for Bundesliga and EPL I can confirm works also. I changed that way the TV Logos in some competitions. Next I will try to replace the generic scoreboard and the EPL one. Minikits are also shown in game.
The Turf Textures aren´t editable unfortunetly. Hopefully Paul can make this area editable. The default Turf is very ugly... again. It´s not green Pitch it´s greyish blurred Pitch. :))

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    5.9 MB · Views: 89
I already replaced some kits for several Clubs. Additionally the Legacy files in Data/ui/game/overlays like the generic one (overlay_9105) or the Overlay for Bundesliga and EPL I can confirm works also. I changed that way the TV Logos in some competitions. Next I will try to replace the generic scoreboard and the EPL one. Minikits are also shown in game.
The Turf Textures aren´t editable unfortunetly. Hopefully Paul can make this area editable. The default Turf is very ugly... again. It´s not green Pitch it´s greyish blurred Pitch. :))

Can you share it? Please

Guys, any help? I run FMT in administrator mode and nothing comes up. I need to install something. In FC24 I edited with FMT.

In menu i get my man with his eyes poked out. But in game it's fine, going to try it without the LOD

Attachments

• IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 19
I'm loving the Tactical Camera in FC25 with FCIQ, not the perfect gameplay, but it's far better for a vanilla so few gameplay mod touches are on the card.

This brings me to my first mods of FC25...
  • Camera: increases the zoom and height beyond EA limits for:
    • Tactical Camera
    • Tele / Tele Broadcast
    • Broadcast
    • Legacy
    • Set pieces
  • TV LOGO: DAZN
  • Start Screen: Jude Bellingham (helps me to know that mods are loading)

I've only tested extensively Tactical Camera to my likings for now and just followed similar process to the other cams, so I can't guarantee perfection.

DOWNLOAD: https://buymeacoffee.com/qh7modder/e/306933

Can you share it? Please
Sky Sports & Sport1 HD TV Logos Mod. Replaces Premier League, Bundesliga and the Generic TV Overlay. The Placement and the Size of the TV Logos on the screen aren´t perfect. The Graphics are from older FIFA Games like FIFA 23, 22. Could be the reason that they don´t match with FC 25. But until some Graphic modder make Graphics especially for FC 25 than this is better than nothing for a bit immersion in Game.

https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/gg9jhg1vb2d3q9x/TV_Logos_Sky_Sports_%26_Sport1_HD.fbmod/file

Attachments

• Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    6.2 MB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot (33).png
    Screenshot (33).png
    5.2 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    4.7 MB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    5.6 MB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    5.8 MB · Views: 63
Sky Sports & Sport1 HD TV Logos Mod. Replaces Premier League, Bundesliga and the Generic TV Overlay. The Placement and the Size of the TV Logos on the screen aren´t perfect. The Graphics are from older FIFA Games like FIFA 23, 22. Could be the reason that they don´t match with FC 25. But until some Graphic modder make Graphics especially for FC 25 than this is better than nothing for a bit immersion in Game.

https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/gg9jhg1vb2d3q9x/TV_Logos_Sky_Sports_%26_Sport1_HD.fbmod/file
I love it. Thank you :)
@Paul-v maybe we can share the FMT created Mods again in another "FMT Mods" thread? Like the one you opend last year for FC 24.
Maybe we will. Lets see how we progress over the week.

I have some early work in progress gameplay mod footage to show (low quality video as I was just testing).

I have some early work in progress gameplay mod footage to show (low quality video as I was just testing).

Your Video is now 1080p at YT. I really like the decreased speed and the settled movement of the Players in your shown Video! Looks very good and promising! I made some Games last evening on Legendary Level. The more I play the more things comes to my mind with I would like to see improved. Speaking from Positioning especially. When I am attacking and my ball controlling Player are in close to the midline than I often miss my offensive teammates are going into the AI´s half. Instead of looking for free space in the attacking zone they are standing near the midline and it´s hard for me to play further. I tried if it is a difference by switching simulation mode settings but the it changes not much. Seeing your Video and see hope for the mentioned things. :))

PS: Related to my TV Logo Mod. I will make some other combinations the next days. And I will look into my stored Graphics on my HDD, I am sure I can find a EFL TV Logo for the Community and for you.

PS 2: Thanks Paul for the hint on Aranaktu´s Discord Server related to how we can get RDBM 24 working with FC 25. I tried it today and it works a charme.

Attachments

• Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (40).png
    246.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Je t'écris un MP plus tard avec mon modérateur. Je vais changer les logos TV pour l'EPL, la Bundesliga et celui générique vu en Ligue des Champions, Serie A ou LaLiga. Si Paul ne s'en soucie pas, je le partage également ici dans son fil de discussion.
@Paul-v peut-être pourrions-nous partager à nouveau les mods créés par FMT dans un autre fil de discussion « Mods FMT » ? Comme celui que vous avez ouvert l'année dernière pour FC 24.
Je parle de ce fil :
https://evoweb.uk/threads/ea-sports-fc-24-editing-centre.95156/
GOOD

Hi, great work indeed... When do you plan on releasing it? Because the current default gameplay tempo really breaks the fun of playing.

looks realy nice... cannot wait for it 🙂 briliant job

as your name say it too master YOU are:

P owerful
A mazing
U nique
L egend

:)

and maybe you can put the link for "donating" (ko-fi) you and your family on the first post like you did it on FC24 thread so we all can donate you again and again and again and again...

i wish you and all folks here and on the evo web forum a blessed day

Just posting to thank you for your great work, i'm awaiting for support for the Switch version that i'm thinking of trying to mod.

Back
Top Bottom