V / Paulv2k4 FC25 Mods | Gameplay | Career | Tools

my antivirus is not on everything turned off tried in admin and normal still wont open tring to launch with the FMT exe and SDKGeneratorConsole exe nothing happens

Last edited:
my antivirus is not on neither is firewall as i said i try launch the exe file and nothing happens exstract the files to folder then press the exe am i doing something wrong

option 1: launch fmt. remove all mods from the launcher list and launch game
option 2: repair game

Sir, did u have another options, i has delete fmt and mod inside out from my computer and i go back but v gameplay mods is stiil that. Is the mod error or fmt error :) hope you can explain me

Sir, did u have another options, i has delete fmt and mod inside out from my computer and i go back but v gameplay mods is stiil that. Is the mod error or fmt error :) hope you can explain me
Hi, obviously I am not Paul. But when I understand everything correctly how FMT loads Mods into the Game, than a Game repair set back every modded File in the Game Folder of FC 25. This time the mods aren´t loaded via ModData Folder, FMT directly modded the Game Files. It´s also explained in the Tool on the Top with a red message. Everytime you wanna play online or wanna play the Game without a mod a Game repair via Steam or EA APP sets back the Game Files to unmodded state.
For me this way it works. I just wonder why after you repaired the Game the Mod still loads?! You have written you deleted FMT completly and reinstall it. That doesn´t help you. You must go in EA App a.e. in your library, go on the FC 25 icon, hit the 3 dots and there choose "repair Game".
than the mods are cleaned.

Do we still have to use the steam start parameter for Moddata use?
There is no Moddata Folder this time. FMT modded directly the Game Files. In my EA App Version I don´t need to put the parameter into. I can´t say for sure it´s necessary with Steam, but I guess no. Try it. You must see Pauls Gameplay Mod theme at Game Start when you use his GP Mod.

I have this problem.
I change the jerseys of the fake Italians (Inter, Milan, Lazio, Atalanta). I replace the crest_131682_0_0_color with an empty .PNG image.
I save the project and create the mod.
But in the game I see the fake crest above the shirt.
If I try the project with "Launch Game" the fake crest is not there. I only find it if I launch the game with the mod.

I have this problem.
I change the jerseys of the fake Italians (Inter, Milan, Lazio, Atalanta). I replace the crest_131682_0_0_color with an empty .PNG image.
I save the project and create the mod.
But in the game I see the fake crest above the shirt.
If I try the project with "Launch Game" the fake crest is not there. I only find it if I launch the game with the mod.
same problem for me

i download the FMT-25.2.9036.34409 winrar i exstract it to C:\FMT-25.2.9036.34409\FMT i then press the FMT exe nothing happens i also tried the SDKGeneratorConsole exe nothing happens am i missing something here

Sometimes you have to allow your PC to use a downloaded file.
Press right click on the FMT.exe, go to "properties" (hope it's called that way...in German it's "Eigenschaften" :) ), then you'll have this box to be ticked. I think in English it's called "allow".
At least that's always what prevents my downloaded files to be executed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-02 225220.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-10-02 225220.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 35
I haven't tried Paul's mod yet, because I want to study how the game works first and try to get the most out of the sliders.

As someone who has made a lot of gameplays for Football Life, I can say that the presence of sliders in the game is a real heaven for me and I wish there were a lot more of them. But I have to admit that I'm relatively satisfied with this too, because with the right settings and balance, you can achieve solid results that provide fun during the game.

Of all, I would emphasize one thing.
In the beginning, I had problems with the players because they didn't run into the space enough (almost never) and create chances.
The "Positioning: Run Frequency" setting helps a lot with this. Set it to 65, you can also set it to 70, and the other positions at least to 50. You will see that the gameplay will become much better and the AI will be much smarter. It gave me good results, but more testing and study is definitely waiting for me.

I hope this will help some users and keep them entertained until Paul and Anth do their magic.

Thanks Paul and Anth and good luck!

Last edited:
HELLO AND EXCUSE MY ENGLISH, I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK, but once the mods have been installed with FMT, should the game always be started from the FMT screen or from the FC25 icon on the desktop? Thank you

Hi guys.

I've released FMT-25.3.9043.34250
What's Changed

🚀 Features

• Feature: Support FC25 on PS4 Platform

💬 Improvements

• Improve: 2022+ games compiler improvements
  • FC25: Improve FC25 "legacy" Compatibility
  • FC25: Locale DB Encryption Support
  • FC25: Title Update 2 SDK
  • FC25: Add support to export to fifamod on FC25 and use fifamod file type in launcher
  • FC25: Update ChunkFile "legacy" HashString list, unlocking many more file names - Thanks FIFER

I've updated Gameplay Mod Version 1 to Title Update 2 and released it for FIFA Mod Manager. Please remember the fifamod does not have any graphics or splashscreens.

FMT (fbmod):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/btjbbrxx2qa5ekv/V_Gameplay_Mod_v1.TU2.fbmod/file

FMM (fifamod):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/po82k8n2ex9ygk0/V_Gameplay_Mod_v1.TU2.fifamod/file

I am working on Version 2 but still very unhappy with what EA have done to this game and finding it difficult to enjoy. I may have to start from scratch to find a formula that works for me.

Hi guys.

What's Changed

🚀 Features

💬 Improvements

• FC25: Add support to export to fifamod on FC25 and use fifamod file type in launcher
  • FC25: Update ChunkFile "legacy" HashString list, unlocking many more file names - Thanks FIFER

I've updated Gameplay Mod Version 1 to Title Update 2 and released it for FIFA Mod Manager. Please remember the fifamod does not have any graphics or splashscreens.

FMT (fbmod):

FMM (fifamod):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/po82k8n2ex9ygk0/V_Gameplay_Mod_v1.TU2.fifamod/file

I am working on Version 2 but still very unhappy with what EA have done to this game and finding it difficult to enjoy. I may have to start from scratch to find a formula that works for me.
L E G E N D as A L W A Y S master Paul

Hi guys.

What's Changed

🚀 Features

💬 Improvements

FMT (fbmod):

FMM (fifamod):

Ask me a question, is this new FMT version only necessary if I play with its new gameplay? What happens if I leave the old version? Because I have your career mod and it still works the same as the old version, can you explain it to me, thank you very much in advance!

Hi guys.

What's Changed

🚀 Features

💬 Improvements

FMT (fbmod):

FMM (fifamod):

Many thanks for including a FMM version!

Thanks Paul, gave it a try and really enjoying the slower pace! I don't know if there's much you can do about the space on the pitch right now, there's still a lot of static players standing about and huge gaps in the pitch, that's more of an EA thing though.

Nice to see more fouls and more pressing from the COM though, I found the game too easy on vanilla WC where I normally got my arse kicked on that level last year!

@Paul-v I love your mod, the only one that has the feeling of total freedom, but it's too easy to go straight to the goal with a lob pass to the attacker.. I can score 5 goals on Ultimate difficulty!

Back
Top Bottom