V / Paulv2k4 FC25 Mods | Gameplay | Career | Tools

Hi Paul.

I'll post later (or these days as soon as I have time) my Slider setups with which I'm pretty happy with the intelligence of the AI. Of course, it's not perfect, but I'm sure it can serve as a good starting point for further development.

The only problem I see with it so far is that even weak teams are playing really well.
To be clear - these are not some ninja unrealistic CPU moves and 99% of the goals I conceded, I was aware that it was my fault. The CPU plays calm actions extremely well and matches are a real struggle. They really fight and build actions.

The difference can also be seen in the fact that on W.Class difficulty with my settings for CPU AI we barely beat the CPU, or not infrequently lose.
While for example when I set the CPU AI to "Dynamic", the game against the computer ends with 5:2, 4:1 for me...

Edit: here it is
I don't understand? Are these your sliders with the PAUL V mod? or with vanilla gameplay?

Hi Paul.

I'll post later (or these days as soon as I have time) my Slider setups with which I'm pretty happy with the intelligence of the AI. Of course, it's not perfect, but I'm sure it can serve as a good starting point for further development.

The only problem I see with it so far is that even weak teams are playing really well.
To be clear - these are not some ninja unrealistic CPU moves and 99% of the goals I conceded, I was aware that it was my fault. The CPU plays calm actions extremely well and matches are a real struggle. They really fight and build actions.

The difference can also be seen in the fact that on W.Class difficulty with my settings for CPU AI we barely beat the CPU, or not infrequently lose.
While for example when I set the CPU AI to "Dynamic", the game against the computer ends with 5:2, 4:1 for me...

Im a little confused. What does this have to do with this particular thread?

I personally dont plan on creating a mod designed around a slider set. I know theres mods that do but its something i don't do.

Surely, if you are sharing slider sets it belongs in the sliders thread?

Hi Paul.

Hi mate,
I'm a fan of your work.
I think you could post your sliders here : https://evoweb.uk/threads/ea-sports-fc-25-sliders-discussion.99471/

Thanks in advance

And Thanks for your great work Paul aswell

Since I didn't have time to go into the editor, the intention was to give you a small contribution by primarily showing some decent starting point for further tweaking.

If it doesn't mean a lot to you, I will easily delete the post.
Unfortunately. It doesn't. Sliders are like the last thing that alters gameplay and does not correlate to anything we can change in the game via Ebx editing. What we can do with gameplay Ebx editing is increase/decrease the power of the sliders you are editing, which may be of interest to you? If it does, feel free to ask about it and I will try and help out.

If the current mod list works, there is no need to update. I know people still using FMT 12.7 for FIFA 21 :)

Unfortunately. It doesn't. Sliders are like the last thing that alters gameplay and does not correlate to anything we can change in the game via Ebx editing. What we can do with gameplay Ebx editing is increase/decrease the power of the sliders you are editing, which may be of interest to you? If it does, feel free to ask about it and I will try and help out.

If the current mod list works, there is no need to update. I know people still using FMT 12.7 for FIFA 21 :)
Thank you for your reply.

Since I'm tired of making MegaPatch for FL24, I'm not ready to start editing new stuff right away. I have to take a break.

I'll be free to DM you when I feel ready and hopefully I'll be able to contribute.

Until then, I will carefully follow your work and the work of other modders.

Thank you and good luck once again!

Played a couple of matches with gameplay mod.
Thank You! Finally a close to realistic gameplay experience. Tired of messing around with sliders and not finding anything close to what you’ve opened up here.

@Paul-v your gameplay is fantastic but the only thing is it is way too slow. Can you add a option for them they like faster gameplay?
That would be awesome
I would say its too slow too but a lot of people who complain about this play on Simulation Mode. That would be EXTREME slow.

This file is incorrect!!!
!!! YOU ARE INCORRECT !!!

In all seriousness. Not sure why you are quoting this as if I am meant to understand the context. That file was for the beta...

PAUL-v in the next mod ( when you have time) you could reduce the yellows again for me the referee has the card too easy, maybe it is me who is not so good at countering.
Thank you.

Hi, I wanted to ask you something, does your gameplay mod vary if I touch the slides or does everything remain pre-set by your mod, to understand if I modify the slides do they have an impact on the gameplay or not?

Hi guys. I took some inspiration from Danielz and I have updated the first post with a short introduction about me. I forget we could have many people here who are new to modding and may not know who I am lol

Should this gameplay mod be placed first in the FIFA Mod Manager load order?
I don't use FMM but I think that is the correct place yes.

Hi Paul, I wanted to ask you which slide you recommend playing your gameplay mod with
Its in the description of the mod & the post.
After 5 days playing with your mod. It is the best game play mod which i played with fifa 👏👏👏
Thanks @Paul-v great Job 🙏
Thank you sir. Its appreciated.
PAUL-v in the next mod ( when you have time) you could reduce the yellows again for me the referee has the card too easy, maybe it is me who is not so good at countering.
Thank you.
Yes. It's very unpredictable right now and I plan on changing it.

Hi! would it be possible to see an updated video tutorial on how to properly install your EA Sports FC 25 V Gameplay Mod? I'm so noob and don't know how to mod FC 25...

Hi @Paul-v I need some of your magic.

I've been trying ( for ages and ages) to mod the pitch color (color of the grass) in aim to change all teams and stadiums default color to the darkest tone (pitch color 7) in the database. I'm trying this because I can't cope with the bright green turf that you find in most of the games by default and we don't have the option to change it in ingame settings when you are in tournament or career modes.

I tried many workarounds: modding the squad file, modding the fifa_ng db table, making available the option to choose the color in the pregame settings, but absolutely nothing works. Is like the pitch color table is hardcoded somewhere else and doesn't follow the data from the squad file or the database.

Moreover, for what I have seen, the color tone is applied through the engine over a base colormap texture, therefore there is no specific tone textures you can replace to get the color you want. The solution might be to copy and paste the color code of the darkest green to the rest but I don't know how to do that.

I would say its too slow too but a lot of people who complain about this play on Simulation Mode. That would be EXTREME slow.

!!! YOU ARE INCORRECT !!!

In all seriousness. Not sure why you are quoting this as if I am meant to understand the context. That file was for the beta...
I mentioned it because I used it to extract the DB from the fifa_ng_db.db file
Subsequently using it with the squads file, all the player name IDs was incorrect. Then i've used the Aranaktu DB files and everything working fine. I went crazy for 3 days and didn't understanding what was wrong.
It's not my intention to offend your work, of course, but for the final version of the game, these files are no good. I just wanted to make it known.

:))

Thank you for your works and your commitment.

hey paul! i rly like ur gameplay mod,it works well.But i wonder if u can make more tutorials about the modding?i just getting started to use FMT and FMM and other mod tools,i wanna make a gameplay mod by myself,but when i open up folder like fifa/attribulator/gameplay/group ,i found a lot of options ,like inside the gp_actor/ACTION_intensityToSpeed
there's 10lines but i cant get whats those number inside the lines mean.

Hi Master Paul,

Have you thought about a mod that would make the Menu UI more user friendly?

Primarily, could you make at least a part for setting up the formations so that both players playing in opposite teams set up the formation at the same time - like on PES?

Also, in some parts of the menu there is a lot of free space where a larger font could be used - everything is overloaded with small letters and numbers, the menu is terrible.

hey paul! i rly like ur gameplay mod,it works well.But i wonder if u can make more tutorials about the modding?i just getting started to use FMT and FMM and other mod tools,i wanna make a gameplay mod by myself,but when i open up folder like fifa/attribulator/gameplay/group ,i found a lot of options ,like inside the gp_actor/ACTION_intensityToSpeed
there's 10lines but i cant get whats those number inside the lines mean.
I did make some tutorials for an older version but theres so much to cover it would take me a lot of time. Time that I do not have much of and with very little gain. I did however add some explanations to some of the files in FMT.

I think the newest "live tuning" update broke the gameplay mod :/
If a Live Tuning occurs. Delete the attribdb.bin at C:\Users\{your user name}\AppData\Local\Temp\EA SPORTS FC 25\onlinecache0 . FMT will do this automatically.

Hi Master Paul,

Have you thought about a mod that would make the Menu UI more user friendly?

Primarily, could you make at least a part for setting up the formations so that both players playing in opposite teams set up the formation at the same time - like on PES?

Also, in some parts of the menu there is a lot of free space where a larger font could be used - everything is overloaded with small letters and numbers, the menu is terrible.
UI modding is very difficult in FIFA/FC because they use this horrible system of custom json, XML & heavily customized SWF. Its 100% doable but not as easy as other games :(

Thanks for the mod Paul. I appreciate you since I started playing Fifa back in the day. Also hope you and your family are alright.

About the mod. I played since you posted the mod and I really love what I am seeing so far. One thing that is worrying is the attackers acceleration is instant but the defenders (Player defenders) take way too long to accelerate and when they do the attacker is already 1v1. Worth mentioning that I was playing Ligue 1 (Lyon vs Lille) and Mikautaze or Lacazete were just blowing past my defenders it was no way to stop them.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks again legend.
This happens to me as well but in VANILLA version of the game. So it must be something else than the mod. Did you change sliders or other settings?

I did make some tutorials for an older version but theres so much to cover it would take me a lot of time. Time that I do not have much of and with very little gain. I did however add some explanations to some of the files in FMT.

If a Live Tuning occurs. Delete the attribdb.bin at C:\Users\{your user name}\AppData\Local\Temp\EA SPORTS FC 25\onlinecache0 . FMT will do this automatically.

UI modding is very difficult in FIFA/FC because they use this horrible system of custom json, XML & heavily customized SWF. Its 100% doable but not as easy as other games :(
Good to know that it is 100% doable!
Thx for answer.

thank u for noticing me thats some explanations and there were helpful!
yea,i can feel that making more tutorials will lots of ur valuable time.
But i sincerely want to know one question only:
i can see so many options including an array with 11 slots,what are those 11 slots mean?most time i see them from[0]to[10] , is that mean attribute? i cant find explanations for these arrays

and im sorry to bother u but it was so confusing.
Hope you have a good day!thank u

Default sliders bro and I haven't touch any other setting that may have an effect on gameplay
I don't know it does the same thing to me. The defenders fall asleep for one second then decide to sprint. They must be lazy

Back
Top Bottom