V / Paulv2k4 FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Career | Tools

will we be able to use gameplay mod with mod manager? there are some graphics mods out today id like to use aswell

I have noticed that bug. Not sure where it is coming from. Now I have made some fixes to FMT, hopefully it will resolve itself in Version 3. Yes it is compatible with all modes.

Yes, not sure why this is the case but I will look into it whenever I get the time.

Yes this has been a problem with FIFA since about 20. Its a pretty easy fix that I haven't got around to doing. You can do it yourself by editing playergrowth.ini age/ratio for each position.

View attachment 243465

If you change RATIO_% to 1. It will never decrease. So this is the RATIO (percentage) of the POTENTIAL that it will TARGET to increase/decrease to.
Sorry but where I can find this RATIO ?

will we be able to use gameplay mod with mod manager? there are some graphics mods out today id like to use aswell
I downloaded the Mod Manager and it didn't pickup any of the .fbmod files I was using on FMT (I assume the tool doesn't use those files)

Anyway tried to boot up the game with the Mod Manager and the game didn't load up at all so who knows whats happening

I am new to this though this is my first PC experience of the game so it could be on me

In regards to downloading mods for the Mod Manager if it doesn't accept .fbmod files where else can you download stuff?

I downloaded the Mod Manager and it didn't pickup any of the .fbmod files I was using on FMT (I assume the tool doesn't use those files)

Anyway tried to boot up the game with the Mod Manager and the game didn't load up at all so who knows whats happening

I am new to this though this is my first PC experience of the game so it could be on me

In regards to downloading mods for the Mod Manager if it doesn't accept .fbmod files where else can you download stuff?
no paul would need to make his mod work with mod manager, stuff like realism mod, esim graphics mod use mod manager

no paul would need to make his mod work with mod manager, stuff like realism mod, esim graphics mod use mod manager
OK mate thanks for clearing up

I'm happy to wait for Paul to work his magic and continue using FMT to be honest

Again and I could be wrong but I think to get the mods for the FIFA Editing Tool you need to subscribe to pay to subscribe to get them?

Which I'm not against by the way as I know everyone who does these it's time consuming

OK mate thanks for clearing up

I'm happy to wait for Paul to work his magic and continue using FMT to be honest

Again and I could be wrong but I think to get the mods for the FIFA Editing Tool you need to subscribe to pay to subscribe to get them?

Which I'm not against by the way as I know everyone who does these it's time consuming
at first yes but they do get released free aswell

bleeding edge :)
sorry, what are you meaning for?

[EDIT] I don't know what changes you put in v3a1 but they are great. I really liked the gameplay. The stats are top too!
Level: WC
Total match time: 30 minutes (15 and 15)
Sliders: default

Screenshot (69).png

Screenshot (70).png

Last edited:
First of all, thanks for the Mods and support, otherwise the game won't be enjoyable!

I just wonder if there's any way the yellow cards can be less, in both gameplays V2 and V3 at 20 min of game (10 min half) theres like 4 or 5 cards to the CPU, and every game it ends with 9 players for cumulative yellow cards, almost every tackles its a YC guaranteed.

Thanks in advance.

First of all, thanks for the Mods and support, otherwise the game won't be enjoyable!

I just wonder if there's any way the yellow cards can be less, in both gameplays V2 and V3 at 20 min of game (10 min half) theres like 4 or 5 cards to the CPU, and every game it ends with 9 players for cumulative yellow cards, almost every tackles its a YC guaranteed.

Thanks in advance.
Did you try?

Gameplay Vanilla Referees
Reverts the referees back to vanilla. For those who don't like the main mod's changes.

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/alolvd5v3en57ox/V_Vanilla_Referees.fbmod/file

Oh ok thanks, does modifying ref stricness wworks? even turn it to less stric still shows cards.
For specific questions about referees is Paul the right man. But do you switch between the 3 referee Levels in game directly at the same time you have loaded your modified file with "ref strictness: less" set? Or do you mean the same and I have mismatch something? :))

Hmm, understand. There is no other mod around that touches the referee decisions and behaviour. Unfortunetly.

Lack of fouls is the most crucial issue on all football games.

What is the most amazing thing is that there is even no slider for that.

I just haven't even bothered to check out the newest FIFAs and PES's. They're so bad.

FIFA 16 with mods was pretty decent. But still waiting for a good football simulation. PES5 was good of its time though.

Lack of fouls is the most crucial issue on all football games.

What is the most amazing thing is that there is even no slider for that.

I just haven't even bothered to check out the newest FIFAs and PES's. They're so bad.

FIFA 16 with mods was pretty decent. But still waiting for a good football simulation. PES5 was good of its time though.
Haha, yes the foul topic is a hard one and never ending story in Footy Games.

Can i edit morale parameters? Every single player on my team is unhappy doesn't matter what i try.

my centre back who has played almost every single game in the season just sent a transfer request after being benched for a game lmao

Last edited:
First time post yay.

Just want to say, first year modding and found these mods. Amazing work. Really makes a difference, love the bleeding edge game play mod honestly.

Appreciate the work you do and the time it takes so hoping the mods can be updated to be used with the new MM so can use these amongst all the new mods coming out :)

Mod updates:

Career
https://www.mediafire.com/file/91wm6vyawhoa779/V_Career_Mod_-_v0.4.fbmod/file
- Player Growth - Decreased the decline of older players
- Player Editing - Manager Mode - Fixed

Gameplay Vanilla Referees
https://www.mediafire.com/file/alolvd5v3en57ox/V_Vanilla_Referees.fbmod/file

Gameplay Version 2 (Updated)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oon0a5cno4ghmjd/V_Gameplay_Mod_v2p1.fbmod/file

Gameplay Bleeding Edge (v3a1)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ckh06qpjray5l5g/V_Gameplay_Mod_v3a1.fbmod/file
- Im not happy with this version but people enjoy bleeding edge :)
Hi Paul, are you going to launch the FIFA Editor Tool too?

Gameplay Bleeding Edge (v3a1)
- Im not happy with this version but people enjoy bleeding edge :)
Even if you are not happy with this version, I clearly am. Game feels so much more alive with this version. I am waiting for 1.0 career mod to start mine, but gameplay already is at solid place and it is not even november. Couple of things that I think needs some attention:
-slow pass speed for player. CPU feels right on point( I am playing with 60 pass speed slider for User)
-too many serious injuries ( inj severity 30 both User and CPU for now looks norm)
-CPU sometimes goes for sliding tackle in situation where it is not needed and have no chance to not be foul.( for example forwards tackle my defender from back after losing ball)
-slow free kick speed
-some golden Playstyle+ should be nerfed. For now Finesse Shot+ is too good. Son or Salah can score 90% of curved longshots from outside of box. Another one is Power Shot+.Ball flies unreally fast. May be Power Header+ too for giving too much speed to ball even when player had really bad position.

P.S. I am playing on World Class, everything on semi except auto shooting

Back
Top Bottom