V / Paulv2k4 FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Career | Tools

Hey @Paul-v stupid question. Your career mode is also available for FMM? Thanks
No. Unfortunately, my Tool (FMT) cannot compile "legacy mods" to fifamod (i dont quite understand what FMM does in this part). One of the nice features of FMT is that it doesn't require me to keep updating "legacy mods" with each title update.

@Paul-v your mod is really very good, but I still have a big problem, I only cause penalties and fouls in each match, I tried with the tactical defense and advanced defense with also the vanilla referee mod but always the same problem, I can never use the circle key without it causing a foul.What am I doing wrong please? It's very frustrating.

thank you for your help

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm new to the Fifa/EA modding community. I haven't played a Fifa since 22, and started on Fifa 2003 and primarily usually play FM. However, now I have a PC I would like to play EAFC24 with this mod as it looks fantastic and looks like it sorts out a lot of the issues that made previous FIFA's unplayable for me.

I only really play offline career mode, usually as a be a pro, but sometimes as a club.

Please can someone explain how to install this? I notice people referring to FMT and FMM but can't find anything in reference to FMM in the OP. I'm used to heavily modding FM, but not Fifa :D

I just want to check that this will work with a Xbox game pass version of EAFC24, what I need to install, and if it works on career mode?

TIA!

your mod is very nice played couple of.matches... irs very chalenging... besides of that mod is very very nice and realistic 🙂

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm new to the Fifa/EA modding community. I haven't played a Fifa since 22, and started on Fifa 2003 and primarily usually play FM. However, now I have a PC I would like to play EAFC24 with this mod as it looks fantastic and looks like it sorts out a lot of the issues that made previous FIFA's unplayable for me.

I only really play offline career mode, usually as a be a pro, but sometimes as a club.

Please can someone explain how to install this? I notice people referring to FMT and FMM but can't find anything in reference to FMM in the OP. I'm used to heavily modding FM, but not Fifa :D

I just want to check that this will work with a Xbox game pass version of EAFC24, what I need to install, and if it works on career mode?

TIA!
For FC24. Just use FMM and the "fifamod" file.

@Paul-v your mod is really very good, but I still have a big problem, I only cause penalties and fouls in each match, I tried with the tactical defense and advanced defense with also the vanilla referee mod but always the same problem, I can never use the circle key without it causing a foul.What am I doing wrong please? It's very frustrating.

thank you for your help
Use the Vanilla referees mod.

your mod is very nice played couple of.matches... irs very chalenging... besides of that mod is very very nice and realistic 🙂
Thanks for the message and glad you are enjoying it. It's designed to be very challenging. Especially compared to other mods for the game.

KING and LEGEND as ALWAYS maestro Paul, I really hope that we see you and your great, breathtaking gameplay mods in FC25 too. Unless you have been offered a higher offer by a game developer, then there is nothing we can do except wish you much success in your life :)
have a nice day maestro Paul and i wish it to everyone too

Back
Top Bottom