V / Paulv2k4 FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Career | Tools

Yes, for sure. I already have left a link to a Mod Test Sample Package to your PM which I used in the Video and which I tried without recording them. There are a purchased mod from a Discord channel, so I can´t upload the Package here in public. I named every Folder in the Package. These are some Mods that causes the Crash. I test them in combination and in single imports into FMT. With or without your 2 mods. Hope this helps with your Tool.
Oooo thanks for showing me. Any chance you could provide some links to the mods used? I am not on any Discord or scene so wouldnt know where to get them from?

This is going to change significantly after my move to closed source. So will try and recreate it after.

I left a link to your PM as well, same reason as Byronic as to why it was sent in PM rather than uploaded in public.

From my testing with FMT, the game does not crash but it does not load the faces properly. The faces will glitch out in game. Hopes this helps with improving or rectifying the issue of faces with your tool.

Saw the move to a new hosting for you. Thanks for continuing to share.
Can we still use the SDK application to generate an SDK for the TU 16 update?
Any chance you can post the directions for that here? (Or mayhaps in a link on your top post?)

**OOPS, lol, disregard. I see you dropped an updated tool. Literally as I was typing. Thanks much**

hello master and legend Paul,

thank you a lot for releasing and continue your amazing FMT tool for us. Your're fabulous! I see you got released FMT

24.2.8936.25783​

is the issue "couldn't open FIFA23" with this version be fixed master?
thanks in advance master

Afternoon all. Sorry if this has been asked before. Whats the best way to tell if Paul´s gameplay is installed? Cheers

I have this one

Captura de ecrã 2024-06-23 135427.png

Last edited:
Good day guys.

I’m getting an error when trying to start the latest FMT. Also, manual selecting the EXC file is giving me the error shown in this comment here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/anths-eafc24-gameplay-mod.95655/post-4070011

If you have a second, please take a look and maybe we can’t get this work for me again.
I recently reinstalled my FC24 and downloaded the latest version, also enquiring the same issue now.

Here is the log file in case Paul needs it for fixing.

Attachments

• ErrorLogging.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 2
Hey @Paradelle. I am not using any facemod. Feel free to let me know which one you want me to test. Cheers
Hey, thanks for offering to test it out.

I think I'll wait for an updated version of FMT to be published before conducting the test myself.

As seen in the above post by @PRO_TOO, I don't want to accidentally break your game and cause you to not be able to run FMT later on if you repair the game to remove the face mod as I'm also facing the same issue.

Good day guys.

I’m getting an error when trying to start the latest FMT. Also, manual selecting the EXC file is giving me the error shown in this comment here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/anths-eafc24-gameplay-mod.95655/post-4070011

If you have a second, please take a look and maybe we can’t get this work for me again.

Edit:
View attachment 286682
Hey @PRO_TOO, https://github.com/FMTDev/FMT.Releases/releases/tag/FMT-24.2.8941.25100, Paul released a new version 2 days ago, fixes the issue we encountered.

Hello pal,
Yeah, I’ve been active in Anth’ thread most of the time but reading here too.

you have a great weekend coming up! 👋
thanks a lot mate, both -master Paul and master Anth- are great gameplay legends it's always good to have more amazing and experienced gameplay modders what means to have more choise cause everyone has their own taste. It's nice that there are still people like master Paul, master Anth, master Fidel etc, because they really make the FIFA world tremble.
I also wish you a nice weekend and I also wish everyone here in this thread a nice weekend too in particular master Paul because he really deserves a rest but as we all know he is unstoppable :)

When i use FMT and 6ons1 realcamera mod, by times blue Walls will cross my screen with any camera. Anyone facing that issue, too?

I am using boots and LOd mod by fifer as well.

Back
Top Bottom