V / Paulv2k4 FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Career | Tools

Just tested again and it's crashing with the career mod. Tried starting a new career with it and crashed. Started the same career again without it and it loaded fine.
Oh right. It's crashing for me too now. I tried deleting Mod folder in FMT and ModData and LegacyMods but it didn't work. Sorry for missinformation man.

Edit: For some reason it's working on a previous save. I don't know whats wrong. But if I start a new career mode then it crashes for me too.

Hello colleagues, first of all, thank you for the great work of the creator of the mod. I have two questions, do you modify the sliders in this mod? Does anything happen if it is set to slow speed?

Hello people! Does no one see like I do that the animation transitions between running movement and ball control are horrendous? The movement of the arms in the sprint with the ball is painful.

Hello people! Does no one see like I do that the animation transitions between running movement and ball control are horrendous? The movement of the arms in the sprint with the ball is painful.
Yeah seems like running animation in pes game if i remember it correctly, it just weird, especially mbappe running animation, what did ea even do to make mbappe run like a crab 😭

Yeah seems like running animation in pes game if i remember it correctly, it just weird, especially mbappe running animation, what did ea even do to make mbappe run like a crab
I remember that the PES running animations, especially those on PS2, were sublime. You noticed the weight of the player on the grass. And the transitions were great. And there wasn't as much motion capture. I think that in that aspect there is a step back compared to FIFA 23.

I assume you’re launching with mods. They maybe outdated. Disable them and launch again. Process of elimination.
lol yes mods i was trying to play a new career with the mods if i start one if i add mods once updated will it work or i have to start a career all over again

lol yes mods i was trying to play a new career with the mods if i start one if i add mods once updated will it work or i have to start a career all over again
The career mod needs updating so don't use that . Use gameplay V3 , and make sure you run FMT as administrator

Good morning sports fans.

I have finally got around to updating the Career mod. It looks like EA did something to finances in the latest Title Update which was causing crashes with my mod.

The following changes have been made:

- Fixed cause of crashes by reverting; Transfer return amount, Finances carry over amount
- Reimported textures for team crests
- Increased starting number of youth academy players
- Removed the Potential range for youth academy players (EA's number "Fog of War" just doesn't work as good as Football Manager)
- Reduced the amount of potential star players each level of team can get
- Morale is much more difficult to manage. Top players will always be difficult to keep happy
- Unlocked more Avatar Customization options in Edit Mode (I plan to expand on this in the future)

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y9pa1du53kxk6di/V_Career_Mod_-_v0.3.fbmod/file

Good morning sports fans.

I have finally got around to updating the Career mod. It looks like EA did something to finances in the latest Title Update which was causing crashes with my mod.

The following changes have been made:

- Fixed cause of crashes by reverting; Transfer return amount, Finances carry over amount
- Reimported textures for team crests
- Increased starting number of youth academy players
- Removed the Potential range for youth academy players (EA's number "Fog of War" just doesn't work as good as Football Manager)
- Reduced the amount of potential star players each level of team can get
- Morale is much more difficult to manage. Top players will always be difficult to keep happy
- Unlocked more Avatar Customization options in Edit Mode (I plan to expand on this in the future)

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y9pa1du53kxk6di/V_Career_Mod_-_v0.3.fbmod/file
Hi Paul, thank you for the great work as always, can i not use IEM minipatch since you have team crests? I guess for Serie A? Thanks!

Edit: Seems to be working and the logos are there, so i can use the latest squads, thank you!

Last edited:
FMT seems to he doing the rebuild now every time at start when launch game , just me?
You are not alone in having this issue. Seems to happen more with some than others and I haven't quite figured out why. It happened to me quite a lot during the FIFA 23 cycle but not at all with FC 24. But its not consistent, I can't hit a breakpoint in code to decide where its coming from. As all the cache check does is check against version numbers. It could be something to do with compression, don't really know. Sorry about that. I know its a fucking pain in the arse lol

Back
Top Bottom