UEFA Euro Men 2024

@Bastosrsb you’re right, I don’t think any of the teams are particularly stunning so far in the knockouts.
I can’t remember what competition it was and it was a while back but some Argentine Women in the stands had painted their Football jersey on the top half of their body. It was….. glorious 😂

@rockstrongo Thats some bad timing!
really shit timing mate

@millossobek Yeah I can’t call that game. On form maybe Austria should take it but you can’t count out Turkey. Really undecided on this game.

@rockstrongo You could always play some classic PES if you’ve got a PC. Even a pile of crap can run PES5/6 patched.

@millossobek Yeah I can’t call that game. On form maybe Austria should take it but you can’t count out Turkey. Really undecided on this game.

@rockstrongo You could always play some classic PES if you’ve got a PC. Even a pile of crap can run PES5/6 patched.
yeah, got most installed but i was looking fw to my PES 20 ML.
if it last after the games over id go for a PC Pes game

Güler will get the praise but Baris Yilmaz is lively and looking determined. I think he may play a part yet.

Even though I didn't see Austria coming back, they've made it interesting with 20 minutes left!!

And it's pouring down.. Hope they don't pause the match! Added dramatics.. Turkey defending with everything they've got, the pressure is mounting..

Last edited:
What a dramatic ending!! What a save by the Turkish goalkeeper!!

Man, something about the second half of this match..... felt like a 90's-2000's game for me. I don't know if it was the rain, the tension, or the sound from the stands, but it felt like a classic match for me.

One of my favorite matches of the Euro. Congratulations Turkey!! Austria made it really interesting!!

What a dramatic ending!! What a save by the Turkish goalkeeper!!

Man, something about the second half of this match..... felt like a 90's-2000's game for me. I don't know if it was the rain, the tension, or the sound from the stands, but it felt like a classic match for me.

One of my favorite matches of the Euro. Congratulations Turkey! and good match Austria!
The referee was lenient. It’s what made it a good match instead of stop start the entire game.
Holy crap yeah what an ending. Yilmaz nearly buried them when he was clean through, then Austria were certainly going to make it 2-2 with the header…. NOPE! Absolutely epic save by the goalkeeper.

Last edited:
What a dramatic ending!! What a save by the Turkish goalkeeper!

One of my favorite matches of the Euro. Congratulations Turkey!! Austria made it really interesting!!

Spot on !!! Same feeling here...

Samesies! Hope for more games like that where the ref is more lenient. Game flow is much better that way

My favorite match of the Euros so far!! :RSCARF:

Mine too !! Don't have the right words to describe it, but everything felt like was so classy & alive (that tension, the crowd, those individual actions to push forward, plus that rainy effect)... perfect !!!

Johan Cruyff said that a bag full of money will not score a goal, even if this changes in today's industrial football, there are definitely those who do not have a bag full of money and still show good football with that old nostalgic, ambitious and tough fight than the chessboard, Thank you Turkey, Thank you Austria and others.

Johan Cruyff said that a bag full of money will not score a goal, even if this changes in today's industrial football, there are definitely those who do not have a bag full of money and still show good football with that old nostalgic, ambitious and tough fight than the chessboard, Thank you Turkey, Thank you Austria and others.
Can I just point out that England player wages go to charity and have been since about 2007. Don’t know if you knew that.

Too bad for Romania.....
Even if they weren't a strong team, I really like them. (always liked them since the 90's)
Gheorghe Hagi watching his son Iannis play..
Man I'm gonna start a Cup Story now in some PES or FIFA with Hagi coaching them :LOL:

Austria-Turkey should be an interesting game.
Have you ever thought about creating a patch with the Romanian championship? It's really cool to see children playing after their parents became successful. Hagi, Thuram, etc...

Shall we start with predictions for the next phase?
This Austria x Türkiye game really was exciting until the end, just like Portugal.

Have you ever thought about creating a patch with the Romanian championship? It's really cool to see children playing after their parents became successful. Hagi, Thuram, etc...
There are actually some cool Romanian patches out there! One of them is this one, which is actually really cool to start a campaign!

hahah.. I'd better stick to topic before one of the mods comes and says "wrong thread" :LOL:

Last edited:
Early predictions for Fridays games.....

Germany 1 Spain 1 (Germany win on pens)

France 2 Portugal 1

Did you know that since 1988, no host nation has won the euros. I am thinking Germany just might break the curse.

@Andy I think I’m with you on the Germany Spain match but not sure of the score.
I’ll go for Portugal beating France to add the variety!

1720031321769.png

Only good games in this Euro, what a beautiful tournament!

*Spain x Germany = 1x1 and Spain wins extra time or penalties.
*Portugal and France = 1x1 and France goes through extra time or penalties, but I really support Portugal and I want Mbappe and his cronies out of any tournament! haha

I think I'm having "Euro withdrawals" :LMAO:

Really can't wait for tomorrow!!

My predictions for the matches:
Spain 1-2 Germany (The Germans pull off a minor upset in a stunning display of concentration)
Portugal 2-1 France (Ronaldo breaks the spell and scores a late winner)

hahah.... more "heart than head" in the second prediction, that's for sure as I am supporting Portugal and I like Ronaldo. :RSCARF:

Last edited:
I think I'm having "Euro withdrawals" :LMAO:

Really can't wait for tomorrow!!

My predictions for the matches:
Spain 1-2 Germany (The Germans pull off a minor upset in a stunning display of concentration)
Portugal 2-1 France (Ronaldo breaks the spell and scores a late winner)

hahah.... more "heart than head" in the second prediction, that's for sure as I am supporting Portugal and I like Ronaldo. :RSCARF:

I don’t think France have been particularly good. I don’t see why Portugal couldn’t beat them. It’s written in the stars for Ronaldo to score against them!

Back
Top Bottom