UEFA Euro 2008

played my first rank match and won 2-1

at the end of the game soon as the whistle blew my screen froze, infact whole xbox locked up

not sure if it was from the other guy quiting or something, hope there is no cheat bug already

xbox does not normally do that

edit: and yea i got the fucking loss wot a joke

Last edited:
Han already confirmed in post #2713 "Lucky enough you can customise the complete formation by going into the same menu and than choose Formations or formations editor."

All that's confirming is that you can edit default formations, that's not what I asked, can you edit formations during an existing qualifying campaign for example?

hehe u make me lough:LOL: i am 26 years old don't u think i have better things to do with my self, i am here coz i love football games, so whenever i hear news of any football game, i have great time being here & reading everything, the fanboy fights are only for kids, but saying i haven't play the game its stupid, i can prove u wrong & send here my youtube vid of both fifa08 & euro08 goals.
u don't have to agre with me, i understand as u can't wait to play it, & hearing me being a bit negativ, could be annoying

mate i have played enough and other guys have played it enough to be suspcious of your negative posts... this isnt a fanboy fight, i love PES for years. But im man enought to admit when something is better and fifa 08 plays much better then pes2008. The depth, the types of goals, all vary in fifa08... so send me all the you tube videos of the goals you score over and over again the same way in fifa08 against a human opponent on-line

Does the shitty celebration box come up all the time or can u turn it off?

i have not noticed it...

played the worst player ever online , he is ranked number 1 atm

mars NL

he went france i was spain, i have semi and manual buttons he clearly had assisted and from the off he ran with henry with the right stick knock on and blitz my defence for a cut back, i was like wtf let me have a touch.. fuck all i could of done about it

he then did the exact same thing , and i thought to myself please don't let this be an unstoppable thing

first 5 mins was 2-0 down

i adjusted my backline to a high one so when he did pick up the ball he turned right into my defender which stopped it

but he clearly is a good ish player but knows how to exploit it already

i ended up loosing 3-1 but i bossed the game after the first shock of conceding the shitty goals

annoying really

The "shitty" box comes up for the first five goals, then is never seen again.

It could be described as a nice design touch. Or shitty.

i have noticed slowdown on freekicks on the xbox360 version while playing online, havnt had a free kick offline yet so can't tell

guys i noticed Games Master magazine gave this 76/100 or is it 7.6/10.

Games Master UK
Improves on "FIFA 08" in gameplay terms, but lacks the intelligence of EA's PS2 game. [May 2008, p.83]

What the hell does that quote mean?

Coolio:

16/04/2008 09:30:40 Your order has been dispatched.
16/04/2008 09:20:57 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

I guess one day early is fine. The demo kept me entertained for a couple of hours last night.

I like the interactive, up to date, player rating that you see when playing as Be A Pro. Damn hard to get a good rating as a Full Back! Had some great multi-player games with my brother-in-law too.

Note to JB - does this disprove your theory or perhaps my e-mail to customer services yesterday to enquire when it would be shipped has worked?!

ShopTo should be getting their stock in today so if the post does a better job than it did with Vegas 2, I'll be playing tomorrow :D

I noticed the stutter slowdown in the ps3 demo Sky, the 360 demo didnt have that.

I didn' notice that in the demo, so I am a little bit surprised

strange thin is, that it happens after a few matches are played

slow downs happen often after corners, and stutters after kick offs

got the game (360 version), and did my usual thing this morning........ie put the game into CPU vs CPU mode and watch em play!

Wembley in the sunshine is awesome, looks to be 1080p, though not sure, but looks much better than Wankdorf (hehe) in the rain......sharper, more detailed looking stadium, players look superb.

Bad news first:-- Set game to be France vs Faroe Islands, sat and watched, was a very even game.............hmmm, me thinks some will be disappointed with this, I know I am, Faroes attacked just as much as France, although I did notice that France ended more moves with shots at goal, so maybe that is a touch realistic.

Good news:-- The new passing animations and fluidity is simply AWESOME...........never before has such a realistic passing game been witnessed in any football game, the outside of the foot touches that seem more and more really make moves flow, and through balls that CPU teams make are SOOOOOO intelligent. Tackles just look so real too........

Anyway, thats my first impressions...........btw, why the hell do PS3 versions (only tried demos of FIFA 2008 and Euro 2008) look so low res and so crap??? Must be the lack of graphical functions on the PS3 chipset...

:))

DAMNIT! Shitty ShopTo! Knew I should've done a pre-order with Gameplay as well :MAD:

Impressions please, Flawless :)

As I didnt order my copy til about 5pm yesterday I know that I aint gonna be playing it today, ah well

Note to JB - does this disprove your theory or perhaps my e-mail to customer services yesterday to enquire when it would be shipped has worked?!
I'm assuming that email worked because I've experienced them sending it on Thursday often enough to know that that's normal practice. Saying that, mine has been dispatched this morning as well, so you've still thrown a fiver away!

just played my first knockout cup match

i entered as cyprus for a laugh

first match was germany

he took the lead , but then i went 3-1 ahead

held on till the end by counter attacking nearly made it 4-2

bring on the next round

first match was germany

bring on the next round

Those of us who dont yet have the game dont give 2 shits how you get on ;))

first match was germany

bring on the next round

Proper knockouts on Live? Nice! When do you get drawn against your next team?

Why didn't they send me a dispatch email yet?! Is this because i´m a non-uk resident? (Third time i ask this question)

Maybe nobody who works for Gameplay is on the forums or nobody knows the answer to your question mate

Back
Top Bottom