UEFA Euro 2008

Well, you start in the B team, but G.TV said there's only about 8 matches in total for this mode, so it must be a few B team matches, then straight to the finals :((.

Gamertv is hardly an accurate medium.

The mode has about 30 matches from B-Team through Friendlies to Qualifiers and then the finals.

Just for the tease, the game is out in a shop 5mins away from my place but i ain't buying it :-pp

Flawl3ssCowb0y @ 15:57 said:
My gameplay order has been despatched! Should get that tommorow :D
I doubt it mate, look what time it is, and they've only just posted it. I will be seriously surprised if me, you, Joe and Coopz get ours tomorrow.

(Well maybe not Coopz coz he's a tight arse and didn't pay 99p postage ;)))

I'm going to go beserk with my local game shop tomorrow, proper scally style.

"All my mates have ordered theirs mate and they've all got theirs today mate, I know you've got them behind the counter mate, GIMME ONE NOW MATE!!"

If you guys had the game you would not want to be fucking around taking pictures and shit. You would be doing as these guys are, and playing the game!

This is the first time I've seen another web store ship earlier than ShopTo, which I wouldn't mind if it was any other bastarding game.

here is the stadium list:

Ernst-Happel Stadium (Vienna)
Estadio de las Artes
Jedinstvo Stadium
Jednosc Stadium
Letzigrund (Switzerland)
Millenium Stadium (Wales)
Olympiastadion (Berlin)
Parc des Princes (France)
Prisnost Stadium
Pratelstvi Stadium
St. Jabob-Park
Stade de Geneve
Stadio Olimpico (Italy)
Stadium Salzburg
Tivoli-New (Innsbruck)
Vennskap Stadium
Vicente Calderon (Spain)
Wankdorf Stadium
Wembley Stadium (England)
Wörthersee Stadium (Klagenfurt)
Briviba Stadium
Dostluk Stadium
Droozhba Stadium

Thanx a mill, Pity there is no Old Trafford

I doubt it mate, look what time it is, and they've only just posted it. I will be seriously surprised if me, you, Joe and Coopz get ours tomorrow.

(Well maybe not Coopz coz he's a tight arse and didn't pay 99p postage ;)))

The time aint a problem on the Email. I've had an email from them at like, 8 in the evening before and have still got the game the next day

Yes that's a pity. But England do play their qualifiers at Wembley, don't they?

I would have loved to see Bernabeu in the game. What happend to that stadium? Wasn't in Fifa 08 neither. Spain do play a lot of qualifiers in that stadium.

Well, we can't get everything we want :)

The time aint a problem on the Email. I've had an email from them at like, 8 in the evening before and have still got the game the next day
No way, really?! I honestly don't think we'll get it, but will be pleasantly surprised if we do :)).

I just told my missus that I had bought this game and a new XBL Subscription.....her reply: "I really am gunna kill you coz you didn't need the footy game! X"

CONTROL YOUR WOMAN!

Thats Tims missus wearing the trousers

2747_Artigiano.jpg

So ladys, i have done now a match Greece VS Germany on hardest Level, its unbelivable how realistic this can be! I won 1:0(Greeces loved Score)!
First of all i am an WE/PES, Player this is my first FIFA, i havent change tactics or something, i uses the original Greek lineup changing only 1 player in the Startformation! So i started waiting an passing to see how the CPU reacts on hardest level, and she react, she presses me... so i do what i can do using the strong physical players to hold the ball and find som way to open the Defense!This happens only 2-3 times. dont think the defence will make the mistake again!!!! Nono it seems they learn.......wohoooooooo!
Greece is not the best Team, same as in Euro2008... but if you press and watch very well your defence you can win!
How?? Euro 2008 the counters can be very very dangerous, especialy when your tem plays this style! Come over the wings that opens the defense,wait the your striker finds free room, play one Deadly pass( the defence is very hard on hardest level) and you can score! And score beacuse this chance comes only 1-2 Times!This feels and it is fantastic, its football...real football!

Only the goalies are Killers, mister Lehmann has tryed my crazy! He flys like an eagle with the reactiontime of an Cobra! But You can defeat better Teams with Lower teams, only watch your defence!

And what makes my love this game is, good gameplay, well balanced Teams, (sometime good goalis)First time you can feel countering you opponent!
And after you score the goal, the stadiumspeakes says: Goal in the 36Th Minute, the player with the Number 9 Angelos ( and the crowd says): Charisteeeeaaaaaaaaaassss!
Tis is unbelivable( for a PES player like me) !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom