UEFA Euro 2008

if ur order from game today u shld get it 2moz mines just been dispatched :)
Just to tag onto this... I rang GAME to see if an order placed today would result in the game being dispatched today.

I've been told that any orders made from GAME today will probably not go through properly until tomorrow because there have to be credit checks etc. before the game is dispatched. So the only way you'll get the game from GAME tomorrow is if you ordered from them before today. Which I haven't.

:(

Thanks JB, for throwing my cunning plans into turmoil!

Now I'm in a dilema - do I wait for the delivery via the web for Thursday or do I cancel my order and hope it pick it up in store on Thursday cheaper (due to trade in/vouchers)........????

Arrgghhh!

To think I only heard about this game 10 days ago!

Can you edit players (face, name etc..) in this Euro2008 ?
Please stop asking this, you've asked three times over three pages now and the answer has already been posted.

Yes you can! Go into 'my UEFA EURO 2008 -> Team management and there you can do it all.
You also can edit:
First name
Surname
"known as"
Position
Role
Kit name
Preferred foot
Birth date

And from his kit you can change:
Boot
Ankle tape ( + color )
Kit style ( tucked/untucked)
Sleeves
Gloves
Wristband

You cannot change the face or the quality of the players

Lucky enough you can customise the complete formation by going into the same menu and than choose Formations or formations editor.

The game indeed playes better. Also the defense is better. Default you play on professional, but even on semi-pro I did not manage to run though the defense.

I need my fix of this game now, having played it Sunday night I am gagging.

The gameplay just blows your mind.

Wow, you lot are really :bounce: over this one. It's like a PES release from the days of old.
Yea mate :)). This may only be half a game in terms of content, but in terms of gameplsy and changes, its a massive step up from FIFA08 so it has captured the imagination of a lot of people.

Just got the following email from GAME:

"I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for UEFA Euro 2008 is now being processed. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release."

So I'll have to cancel my ShopTo order now... It better arrive either tomorrow or Thursday, or there will be :censor:ing hell to pay...

Just got the following email from GAME:

"I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for UEFA Euro 2008 is now being processed. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release."

So I'll have to cancel my ShopTo order now... It better arrive either tomorrow or Thursday, or there will be :censor:ing hell to pay...

Yep, I just got the same lol - Also, just make things even more exciting, the order tracking shows the following:

15/04/2008 15:34:54 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Pretty encouraging!

Yeah but it's a bit late in the day for it to arrive tomorrow, plus it doesn't actually say it's been dispatched. I reckon it'll be Thursday...

I ordered today and yay my game order is being packed:

15/04/2008 15:34:54 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
15/04/2008 15:31:02 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
15/04/2008 13:29:52 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it will go out today and I choose the next day delivery option so should have it tomorrow!

well, i paid £4.95 for next day delivery so........
NEVER do that! Bloody hell, if you do that they won't send it until Thursday!!

Argh, I thought it was common knowledge - any time you order next-day delivery on a game that's not due out until Friday, they always send it out on Thursday (in my experience, and believe me, I've done it enough times to know)!

Argh, I thought it was common knowledge - any time you order next-day delivery on a game that's not due out until Friday, they always send it out on Thursday (in my experience, and believe me, I've done it enough times to know)!

oh........ :-(

Bloody ShopTo! How come Game and Gameplay are sending it out already? ShopTo aren't even showing as having the game in stock!

Darn I did that as well...... oh well.

can someone who has pre-ordered on game ONLY TODAY, let us know the moment their order shows as shipped so I can query it with game? fk it, i'm gonna call them now.

EDIT - no bastard phone number!

Aren't you guys getting a little bit to excited for a game that only features national teams and no manager mode??

I'm happy enough having excellent gameplay, BAP Captain and the tournament mode :) That'll do me for a few months when 09 comes out.

Hi Darren,

We're expecting this in stock tomorrow, at which point we will be shipping right away.

Regards,

ShopTo Support

can someone who has pre-ordered on game ONLY TODAY, let us know the moment their order shows as shipped so I can query it with game? fk it, i'm gonna call them now.

EDIT - no bastard phone number!
0871 200 1221

Have your order number at hand.

Back
Top Bottom