UEFA Euro 2008

:lmao: You're so gonna end up with 2 copies of it.

That's a point thought, couldn't you just pre-order from a few shops, (Game, ShopTo, Gameplay), and then you get whichever comes first, and just send the other 2 back when they arrive for a full refund?

if that was true all the other reviews would have mentioned it

all they went on about was call names

No, Han is checking in EDIT PLAYER, the face thing is for Captain Your Country. I'm confident it will be do-able. You have to upload a photo of yourself to the EASportsWorld website and then it will be in your EURO08 game :)).

In the mode Captain your country, there is qualifiers stages before the euro tournament please ?

Because i want to create myself and begin from the qualifiers stages ^^

Last edited:
In the mode Captain your country, there is qualifiers stages before the euro tournament please ?

Because i want to create myself and begin from the qualifiers stages ^^
Well, you start in the B team, but G.TV said there's only about 8 matches in total for this mode, so it must be a few B team matches, then straight to the finals :((.

No, Han is checking in EDIT PLAYER, the face thing is for Captain Your Country. I'm confident it will be do-able. You have to upload a photo of yourself to the EASportsWorld website and then it will be in your EURO08 game :)).
Yes, true, when playing Captain your country you can change the face of one player.
What I wrote is about any other mode, what you can change in those modes.

Thanks Tim7,

Can i choose my create player in a national team for qualifiers stages and euro tournament in "euro mode" please ?

Fair enough. It was some gay American prick (you can tell by his voice ;))) that was reviewing it. And I agree with you that EA would have made a much bigger deal over being able to get your own face in the game. But it still makes me wonder as this feature is in Tiger Woods 08.

Can i choose my create player in a national team for qualifiers stages and euro tournament in "euro mode" please ?

Back
Top Bottom