UEFA Euro 2008

I never get an email response from these people. But sounds like good news.

Odd, I usually get quick responses from them. They responded to my email three minutes after I sent it :)

It is good news in a way, Thursday is better than Friday. But then people who are getting copies sent out today have better news :-## <-- green with jealousy

Odd, I usually get quick responses from them. They responded to my email three minutes after I sent it :)

It is good news in a way, Thursday is better than Friday. But then people who are getting copies sent out today have better news :-## <-- green with jealousy

I'll try and email them and see what I get. What email address are you using for them?

I'm loving the excitement (I know it's a bit sad) but I'd love to have my hands on the game more!!

As someone said above, it's like the good old days of a Pro Evo release :)

It would be really cool if someone of u guys that has the game could post some videos of a game played in the Faroes or something. Just to see what the stadium and atmosphere is like in those smaller countries.

But I understand if you have better things to do than recording videos for us pathetic acting-like-a-five year old-on-christmas eve guys. :)

Why did I have doubts ??? this will be the best football game available when its out and now I cancelled my ShopTo pre order ARGH!!!!

I want it again!

edit - After a couple of e-mails I have decided to order again, unfortunately I lost my place in the que but they tell me this shouldnt affect the delivery which will be tomorrow.

Well that was a moment of madness I wont be doing that again in a hurry!

Last edited:
I ahve the full Game from Germany :Saturn Market!!! The game is fantastic... Fluid, not to fast... i have done a few games and it feels better than PES2008( ia cant believe i say this)! About stadiums ; there are all stadium from the Euro in, also i have seen the stadiums from the scenarios(Like a stadium in cyprus) so it seems that the game has more than only the Euro stadiums! Ok only national Temas, and only the european but, its OK! Great atmosphere ingame, animations are great!
Only thing is i have sometimes a problem it seems game hang up in replays....but after a second it runs OK(What is this????)
I will make some more games and than i can say more!
First view: 89% from me, Pes2008 84%!
Is no other guy online??? i cant find an opponent!

I ahve the full Game from Germany :Saturn Market!!! The game is fantastic... Fluid, not to fast... i have done a few games and it feels better than PES2008( ia cant believe i say this)! About stadiums ; there are all stadium from the Euro in, also i have seen the stadiums from the scenarios(Like a stadium in cyprus) so it seems that the game has more than only the Euro stadiums! Ok only national Temas, and only the european but, its OK! Great atmosphere ingame, animations are great!
Only thing is i have sometimes a problem it seems game hang up in replays....but after a second it runs OK(What is this????)

PES2008 84%!!!!!!!!

did you get the 8 and 4 the wrong way round?

But anyhow keep the Euro titbits coming :))

Sounds good. What is it like to play against Cyprus? Are they much weaker than teams like Italy...rubbish at passing, lesser technique, badly organised defence, or slower than the better teams?

I look forward to more comments.

Thank you!

Some tidbits from friend. :))

* Shooting is definatly better you feel like you could score from like 35 yards now where as on 08 when you shot it didn't seem to have much power on it, seemed to float.
* Wing backs do make runs
* Goalies can pull of some really good saves
* I asked if it was better then demo he says "Yes not huge difference though"
* I then asked pace of the game lowered he says "Does not seem to have if it has then its only a slight difference"
* Feels a bit arcadey he said i then replied Arcadey that does not sound good to the reply "well if you liked demo you'll like full game feels abit to fast for me" he then said "might be that i'm not used to having my players so responsive"
* Responsivness is excellent, definatly not as silly as pro evo but i'd like it a touch slower.
* And no Bingham as surname for Captain your Country noooooooooooooooo. :((

Sorry its from MSN conversation so i have just jotted it briefly.

Sounds good. What is it like to play against Cyprus? Are they much weaker than teams like Italy...rubbish at passing, lesser technique, badly organised defence, or slower than the better teams?

I look forward to more comments.

Thank you!

The teams are well balanced, weaker teams are playing more defensive, they are waiting for counters! For a good player its not hard to score in the lower levels...but almost goalkeepers are really good, Some unbelivable saves! But also i have seen some great goals from fine ballphysics:
a shoot goalkeeper blocks well, the ball goes high, Greek player Gekkas made a byciclekick and hit the bar.... the defender wants to kick away but to near on the goalline...its in! Its unbelivable this is not FIFA!!!!

I'm actually tempted to get my 360 flashed just to play this game. But i'll be patient because online is where it's at.

Last edited:
I want to get the full version but I have no choice but to wait 1 month for the US 360 release.

I will enjoy reading and viewing your vids on this game though. Please keep them coming boyz....

here is the stadium list:

Ernst-Happel Stadium (Vienna)
Estadio de las Artes
Jedinstvo Stadium
Jednosc Stadium
Letzigrund (Switzerland)
Millenium Stadium
Olympiastadion (Berlin)
Parc des Princes
Prisnost Stadium
Pratelstvi Stadium
St. Jabob-Park