UEFA Euro 2008

Rang my local game shop, who always lets me have games early, to try and get this today. Well last week he said I could get it on Wednesday, today he says Thursday - I've no idea why. But I'm fucking gutted after reading that piece by Jamie.

In that movie from Bitter Rivals you indeed see them run straight at the goal. I find that AI really bad; hopefully it's better at the higher levels.

Is this correct - you can't create your own formations??

Bugger.... i love my custom formation - i find it really tough to play with any other as it has all the areas on the pitch where dead balls roll to covered.

Hmmm full price game, no pro online, no custom formations and where the points system will stop after a certain date... hmmm... i might pass on this after all and just wait for Fifa 09

Yes, but what I saw on that movie was not what he said. There is a contradiction about the two.

the gamer tv vid will be earlier code than the one Jamie played is the final release.

Also, it's possible gamer tv were playing on easier levels.

Rang my local game shop, who always lets me have games early, to try and get this today. Well last week he said I could get it on Wednesday, today he says Thursday - I've no idea why. But I'm fucking gutted after reading that piece by Jamie.
Damn, gutted :((.

I am going to bring my Xbox to work on Thursday in the hope the game arrives and then I can play it in my lunch hour :)).

w72310215.jpg

Had a few great BAP games earlier.

One as Klose. Made some great runs and the AI seemed to find me everytime. Peeled off at the back post to meet a Scheinder cross. Very similair to Torres v Blacburn.

One as Frings. Broke up play, and sread the ball about. Even timed a late run into the box and slotted one in the corner

Also played as Gallas and did his typical maruading runs from the back. Sadly no option to kick the advertising boards and cry my eyes out when Germans scored a late equaliser

I also got my copy today

I can confirm anything Jamie said

Speed seems to be a little bit less than in the Demo, but still responsive
In my opinion it is great

I also got my copy today

I can confirm anything Jamie said

Speed seems to be a little bit less than in the Demo, but still responsive
In my opinion it is great

please go into more detail. Is the AI better on harder levels? What about against mates? real stadiums? do you see 5 v 5?

God damn it, there has to be some way I can get this before Thursday, I'll pay £50 for God's sake... I can't believe my usual seller says he's not getting it until Thursday.

I don't mind anything in this game really but the more i play the demo the more i feel players don't have weight.

please go into more detail. Is the AI better on harder levels? What about against mates? real stadiums? do you see 5 v 5?

I am playing just like Jamie, everything on manual except shooting

haven't played the higher difficulties, but semi-pro seems a little bit harder than the demo to me

also played against my brother, and the matchups seem real good because of the perfect speed

as I can see, there are all Euro Stadiums from Austria and Switzerland, as well as internatinoal stadius, like Wembley, Olimpico,...

sorry, no 5 vs 5 :(

Back
Top Bottom