UEFA Euro 2008

Noticed the own goal bug(ish) is still there. I crossed a ball in with Bastian Schweinsteiger which was nowhere near the goal, it came off a defender but the goal was awarded to the German winger and not classed as an OG!!!. Bahhh.

Keepers still run back in there goal when you do a cross that goes straight into side netting i done it few times now was same on Fifa 08 still not fixed any closer to left/right it would be wtf is keeper doing moment.

lol had bug earlier in the demo aswell it gave Germany home kit for France and i had France away kit as Germany. :LOL:

Dont know why this is but France play much better when you stick them away then if you put them at home they seem to exploit wings so much more. :CONF:

Never trust a norwegian ;-)

Nå må du ikke avsløre oss da :SHHH:

Not many days left now and its a shame that 5vs5 is not included but I still think the game will do for the next 5/6 months until Fifa 09 comes out. And because I dont like Fifa 08 that much anymore.

I have been sent off quite a number of times actually.
I've been tossed too, the bug is with the "advantage."

If you hack down a player (badly, from behind) just after he makes the pass, and the ref says "play on" FIFA/Euro don't go back and award the card when the ball dies.

I took down three Germans (or was it Frenchies) on one sequence and there were no consequences (though that kept all three from being involved in the buildup and I injured one of them).

I'm 99% it's _not_ fixed, at least in the demo.

look how poor the goal keeper is here

this was a cross with manual settings that ended up as a goal

ok, the keeper could of been caught off guard but look at his reaction

That's a pretty nice goal BR. ;)

I guess you'd like to see the keeper take a stab at it, but that had some wicked swerve.

I've been tossed too, the bug is with the "advantage."

If you hack down a player (badly, from behind) just after he makes the pass, and the ref says "play on" FIFA/Euro don't go back and award the card when the ball dies.

I took down three Germans (or was it Frenchies) on one sequence and there were no consequences (though that kept all three from being involved in the buildup and I injured one of them).

I'm 99% it's _not_ fixed, at least in the demo.
Take a look at mjp's post on the last page, don't know if you've seen it but he would like to disagree with you...

My god this game is so hard when you're drunk!(only the demo still).

I tried playing as Germany, and France tore me apart with some lovely football (think Arsenal for the first 20 mins of Tuesday's glorious match).

So there seems to be less obsession with the CPU to get to the wings and cross the ball in.

Good news.

Then I also noticed that the problem where the ref plays an advantage and never goes back to book the offending player has been addressed.

Good news again.

And this time next week we'll all be putting our lives on hold as we'll have our hands on it. :-)

I've seen it happen in FIFA, online as well. Won't be happy if it's still there, gives the morons an actual reason to shoot from the half-way line over and over and over...

I saw a really good bug on FIFA08 a couple of nights ago on 5v5 on-line. Our team had a free-kick about mid-way inside our own half and the guy who took it just humped a huge long ball forward. "What a waste" I was thinking but then noticed their keeper was standing at the side of his goal and he made a pathetic dive forwards, not towards the ball, as it flew into the empty net.

It must have been the first time ever that nobody immediately pressed to skip the replay as we all watched it again, just to see if that really did happen.

I saw a really good bug on FIFA08 a couple of nights ago on 5v5 on-line. Our team had a free-kick about mid-way inside our own half and the guy who took it just humped a huge long ball forward. "What a waste" I was thinking but then noticed their keeper was standing at the side of his goal and he made a pathetic dive forwards, not towards the ball, as it flew into the empty net.

It must have been the first time ever that nobody immediately pressed to skip the replay as we all watched it again, just to see if that really did happen.

it happened because the opponent who was controlling the keeper was pressying Y or triangle whatever system your on I do this with my m8 all the time on xbox live games the goalie glitches and moves to 1 side...

Anyone seen any cheap places to get this in the UK ? Cheapest I've found so far is £37.99 @ shopto, but normally you can find games cheaper than that.

GamesTM's review scores from October last year:

FIFA 08 - 8
Pro Evo 2008 - 7

Disappointed Euro 08 hasn't got a 9 really. ;)

GamesTM Review

Gamestm051.png

I'm not surprised it got the same as FIFA 08 even with its better gameplay because it has less teams and tournament games usually score pretty low.

Back
Top Bottom