UEFA Euro 2008

Nearly always, depends on if the supplier mind it or not. I think I've only ever had one pre-order arrive on a Friday, the rest (including all EA games and FIFA 08) have arrived on a Thursday.

Pissing hell now that review makes me wanna buy it
Argh, :brick:. I can't believe I'm in agreement with Coopz yet again!!! :DD

I am actually a little excited about this game now :)). I'm definately going to pre order it now. This is the type of thing that overdrafts were made for :COOL:.

EDIT: Booyaa, just ordered it from Gameplay with a £5 discount code :DANCE:

Last edited:
"I was delighted to discover that amongst the 200+ commentator names that you can choose whilst creating your player"

I wonder if they do Hungarian names on there hmmm otherwise im left out :((

I used to use McManaman, just because it has Mc.

I seriously doubt McGinnigle is going to be on there :(

Just deciding what to do now, I have £22 in amazon vouchers, should I preorder from there or get it in the shops on day of release and trade fifa?

HEXUS: Can you clear up the confusion behind the game engine for UEFA Euro 08. Is it basically FIFA 08.2, or is it a new game engine?
Simon I’ve read so many times on forums that a different team makes FIFA and Euro, but that’s only in terms of the menus, the game modes, the presentation and the rendering. Gameplay is just one thing. So they finish FIFA 08, draw a line in the sand and then start working on Euro. Finish Euro, draw a line in the sand and then work on FIFA. It’s not quite that straightforward because we need to get FIFA underway quite early, but essentially we build on top of FIFA and then FIFA builds on top of Euro.

So its not 2 seperate teams only for menus just some people saying there 2 different devlopment teams working on it just build on each one.

Review is brilliant though cant wait to play Captain your Country :))

Argh, :brick:. I can't believe I'm in agreement with Coopz yet again!!! :DD

I am actually a little excited about this game now :)). I'm definately going to pre order it now. This is the type of thing that overdrafts were made for :COOL:.

EDIT: Booyaa, just ordered it from Gameplay with a £5 discount code :DANCE:

Seems as me and you have thought along the same lines about this game from the time it was announced :LOL:

Nice review from hexus. Captain your country sound good, but I still would love to be able to play a normal tournament with fixed player. Really hope that's in this time but probably not. Your team mates AI is so amazing on be a pro in the demo, and they're only at semi pro-level. Can't wait to play the captain mode.

I think it'll be like Marmite. I like the idea, I think it adds something and I don't mind watching someone else celebrate for a few seconds - as long as they don't score five goals a game.

And knowing EA you'll be able to skip it along with the replay anyway.

You don't play online though do you Nick, so you're alright! ;)

And knowing EA you'll be able to skip it along with the replay anyway.

You don't play online though do you Nick, so you're alright! ;)
I will be doing once I get the loft sorted, but it will get damned annoying watching 30 second of celebrating. I'm thinking the cut scenes will more than double too..:BLINK: I know you can skip them but it's still annoying...

You're totally anti-games that are like films though, whereas I think it's done well in Euro. They're trying to make it look like it would if you were watching it on the telly, and it's pretty close. I don't mind the repetitiveness, it's just as repetitive when they do it in real life, so I'm used to it personally. ;) I think it will be down to taste, I like to watch replays of all the goals personally but I know some people just see them as useless.

Back
Top Bottom