UEFA Euro 2008

Yet on the other hand if you didnt like the game you would be saying

"how shit is this game, i mean look at this goal with Makelele, hardly realistic is it"

;))

Same reason why football fans from across the world watch the Premiership/buy the games. To watch/play as the best footballers around ;))

I spose thats gotta be better than Puffin the herbs and adding mysterious Dogs for the Euro 08 Captain Your Country Mode!

Very true.

What the hell is seabass on :LOL:

Are these weed plants in the background :LOL:

seabass.jpg

Wrighty had a point though Becanes.. why would you guys be interested?
here is my long post

no not really a good point..... you understand that my grandparents are both italian and irish, my fiance's grandparents are irish and czech... I have lived in europe, and have followed world cups and euro tournaments since i can remember. Same with alot of other americans. The tournament is shown over here every single game in HD, USA is not in it, but hey neither is england. LOL.
So why arent you asking yourself why you would want to buy this game being in england when your own team will be watching this just as USA's team will be?

despite what you read in the press about the popularity of soccer in the US. there are 18 million kids playing soccer in america today(isnt that one qtr of the population of england?) and that number has been pretty solid since the late eighties, kids play video games... our own domestic league is gaining popularity every year...

oh yeah, and lastly EA is an american company... i would find it weird if they didnt realease this here

11th is the date they start shipping to stores, so this should be in stores on the 14th ish

and if you are lucky enough to know someone who will sell the game before the street date (18th) then that would be cool..

i expect to have this within the next few days and i can't wait, need something to take my mind off recent happenings :))

Next few days? Fancy hooking me up? :)

DJ, that goal looked really unrealistic to me and highlights a flaw FIFA had. Why is the goalie so far off his line and the way Makelele shoots while running straight looks weird. EA need to take note from Konami's shooting animations.

So why arent you asking yourself why you would want to buy this game being in england when your own team will be watching this just as USA's team will be?

To be fair, England are in the game as it includes the qualifiers.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised that they program such that when you play it thorugh from start to end, England qualify every time for the finals.

Yet on the other hand if you didnt like the game you would be saying

"how shit is this game, i mean look at this goal with Makelele, hardly realistic is it"

He actually scored one of those a couple of seasons ago for chelsea, ball came out from a corner and he belted it in to the top corner of the goal from the same position, or maybe slightly further away. :lol:

Its so unrealistic ;)

Back
Top Bottom