UEFA Euro 2008

I want faster button responses

I dont want faster player responses and thats what they have done and will spoil 09 if they leave it like this

hmm i think i understand what your saying, i did notice you have to use the x button alot more to press the other defender.. try that it helps keep your opponent from dribbling as much and forces them to make the pass, but what i like about this version is that now they can actually pass it...

Im amazed just how excited I STILL get at the age of 24 over a Video Game... its fuckin nuts!!

Same here mate:DD Lets hope we never get to old for these stuff. Glad to see that most people here are between 20-30 years old. I guess Fifa are for men and pes are for..you know :THINK:

If you're buying from the UK you can get it cheaper but if you need it shipping to the US then I'm assuming they're one of the only options.

I guess for me it seems like I have 3 choices to ship to the US from the UK.

Gameplay - They said it would take 7-14 days to get the game

Game - On their site it says 4-6 days to get the game

ShopTo - They haven't told me yet. But I ordered Fifa 08 from them and I think it took 4-5 days.

I'd recommend ShopTo until the cows came home, but I've not had to order from the US obviously!

I'd recommend ShopTo until the cows came home, but I've not had to order from the US obviously!

The only thing that bothered me about ShopTo waas their customer service. I tried to get in touch with them several times (through email and on the phone) to get a tracking number for my order. They just would not respond. Until one day they finally picked up the phone. I probably spent a lot of money calling them. And they still haven't responded to an email I sent them. I'm trying to figure out if they have any quicker options for delivery. You would think they would want my money.

I buy a lot of stuff from Ebay, can get some great bargains, one of the reasons I'm so happy to be moving to North America is you can get some really cheap fishing stuff from North American Ebay sellers, especially Berkley Gulp soft plastics which is a great synthetic bait for those who know about such things :)

I buy a lot of stuff from Ebay, can get some great bargains, one of the reasons I'm so happy to be moving to North America is you can get some really cheap fishing stuff from North American Ebay sellers, especially Berkley Gulp soft plastics which is a great synthetic bait for those who know about such things :)

oh yeah, i do :). Your gonna have some kick ass fishing up in canada. NOrthern Pike... Do you texas, carolina, or drop shot rig the soft plastics?

i cant wait to start bassing this summer

uhmm weird enough, the broadcast camera on the ps3 looks exaclitly the same as the dynamic camera! :(

Your right mate, downloaded the PS3 Demo the other day and this is sure the case. Very interesting.

I for one always played with Angle 9 on Far in WE games. This Broadcast CAM on 360 is nice, however I still think it's a big too far for my liking.

That and the fact that it doesn't zoom in when your near the end line at the top of the screen. Your player just seems to run off the screen at times because the cam doesn't follow him.

I much prefer playing on TELE Cam. Loving this cam. If only there was a way to put Angle 9 on this cam, it would be perfect.

Well finally played it, averaged 1-0 wins nearly everytime (about 5 matches).

Really like it, so much so I might get it full price.......although Im not sure I'll have much time this month, and GTA will be out at the end aswell. So maybe a barginbin buy after all.

Really like the faster responses, it can get a bit pacey....but I think that is also due to the match time. Pass it about a bit and half the half is over already. But you can pass it about with pace and sharpeness now which is really good. And players shoot when you press shoot. Seems to be the best from both words, pes' reaction times coupled with all ther best from fifa08.

If 09 continues the development trend seen from 07NG onwards it will be amazing! This has only made me look even more forward to 09.

One critic, the be a pro cam made the control pretty poor for me. I played a match with henry, but whereas on 08 the movement from behind the player seemed natural this seemed very jerky, moving from one angle to the next with little change of control. Which is a shame, as I was looking forward to the captain challenge. Guess tele cam will have to suffice.

Your right mate, downloaded the PS3 Demo the other day and this is sure the case. Very interesting.

I for one always played with Angle 9 on Far in WE games. This Broadcast CAM on 360 is nice, however I still think it's a big too far for my liking.

That and the fact that it doesn't zoom in when your near the end line at the top of the screen. Your player just seems to run off the screen at times because the cam doesn't follow him.

I much prefer playing on TELE Cam. Loving this cam. If only there was a way to put Angle 9 on this cam, it would be perfect.

yeh the angles is what is missing in the tele and coop camera

Back
Top Bottom