UEFA Euro 2008

It's 52 not 53, and Holland, Iceland, Wales, Faroe Islands will probably be in there just unlicensed.

It's McClaren, as seen in trailers.

Thanks Placebo.

As you said earlier - that's a weird 'choice' of unlicensed teams.
I was gonna say - 53 makes Montenegro be in the game, and that couldn't be right.

And is there a link for the trailer?

It does look good, but I just wish it was a World Cup year and not a Euro 2008 year, it would be much better if you could play as the likes of Argentina, Brazil, Japan, Australia, Cote D'Ivoire, Egypt etc.

It's a shame they couldnt have done a merger with the African Cup of Nations 08, and last Autumns Copa America, or the Olympics etc, just to get more teams in.

Also is it def. confirmed that the Dutch will have a fake team (De Noteboom etc) ?

As you said earlier - that's a weird 'choice' of unlicensed teams.
I was gonna say - 53 makes Montenegro be in the game, and that couldn't be right.

I'm hoping they include options so that we don't have to stick to the real qualifying groups but can generate random and customised groups with different teams (eg. so I don't always have to face France, Italy and Ukraine if I go Scotland).

That would open up the possibility of Montenegro taking part in qualifiers, although I don't know if they'll include seedings so that you don't end up with a qualifying group consisting of all the pishy wee teams like Andorra, San Marino, Faroes, Leichtenstien, England, Moldova, etc.

Lads, what camera angle is this?

f0025104_47f23a94deb38.jpg
The guy on the EA forum claims it's Broadcast but mine looks nothing like that.

Also, my celebrations list.........

On the right analog stick...
UP: Blowing a kiss with both hands
DOWN: Both arms out
LEFT: Cup your ear
RIGHT: sssssshhhhhhh(putting your finger to your lips.
R3(push stick in): Aeroplane
ROTATE: Windmill with arms
--------------------------------------------------
On the right analog while holding L1(LB on xbox):
UP, DOWN: Take a bow.
DOWN, UP: Klinsmann dive
LEFT, RIGHT: Somersault 1
RIGHT, LEFT: Somersault 2
R3(push stick in): Jump and punch the air
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hold L2(LT on xbox), press R3, release L2: The "Robot"
-----------------------------------------------------------

yes its harder on fifa semi pro cause the shit repsonse times make the game harder..... i dont like something i consider a bug and or glitch or poorly implemented feature to be considered good defending AI....

Slower responsive time have nothing to do it's being harder in this case. It's harder since opponent is closing you down all the time and you can't just run whole field alone and you don't have free space to pass either.

Yes slower responsive time makes game harder as well, but that's when it comes to 1vs1 situations etc. not when it's about having so much free space to just run whole field around.

t's a shame they couldnt have done a merger with the African Cup of Nations 08, and last Autumns Copa America, or the Olympics etc, just to get more teams in

Yeah. Now it more feel just a snack which you will play couple of months while waiting for FIFA 09.

Lads, what camera angle is this?

f0025104_47f23a94deb38.jpg
The guy on the EA forum claims it's Broadcast but mine looks nothing like that.

Also, my celebrations list.........

It is broadcast. Tried it myself and looks the same. Its good when the player is closer to the cam but when hes far i can barely see him and the directions change when your closer to the byline.

I got a jap ps3,can i download this,i've searched but can't find it.I have the 360 version want to compare them.

Just played a few games on all manual settings (as opposed to the default settings where it's mostly assisted) and the game seems MUCH harder! Short passing is pretty difficult for me to get right, and I don't seem to be able to find my players in as much space for some reason. Much better this way :)

Wow.. just put on Broadcast cam and it felt like a real match. I scored an rocket with Henry and it looked so much better than on default cam because you can see the face of the goal like on TV. Looked amazing

I would have imported but to import the ps3 version to the states would have costed me about $90 US!
When here in the states when it comes out it'll be only $50

40's a lot PLUS I'm getting PYS5 already :)

Hopefully within two weeks I'll get enough impressions and videos from you guys.

Here's a couple video comparison’s of the xbox360/ps3 versions for the people that are undecided on which console to get it. Hopefully they’ll improve on the ps3 version upon its release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCpT3IX4quk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b6WKbeiM94&feature=related

VERY little differance. THOUGH I can see a minor detail upgrade in anti alasing with the 360 version looking better. In honest i saw the ps3 versiona nd it's actually Ok, BUT the ps3 version of Fifa08 looks better than euro2008 so....who knows whats going on huh?

the grass is the major difference...it seems to be a flat texture for the grass on the ps3 (from what i can see) whereas on the 360 the grass is more 3D and lovely :)

With your new avatar and PR material I think you're going to find people might just think you're a teeny bit biased ;)

Back
Top Bottom