UEFA Euro 2008

I can't seem to do the celebrations either, just moving the right stick around does some stuff but it says to use bumpers and buttons? When I use those, it cancels out of the interactive celebrations and goes straight to the camera shot of the celebration.

Multiple campaigns it says. You can take your created player across multiple campaigns :)

Game Information
Number of Players: 1-4
Number of Online Players: 4 Online

i wonder how the 4 online will work...

so you must be able to have 4 players on one console playing online, and i would expect this to be something like captain your country or something

ideally it would be great if you can do captain your country with your online friends and some sort of 5v5

I'll never take you back, I'll never take you back, I didn't mean to make you crrrryyyyyyyyyyy. I'm not sorry, no I'm not sorry!!!

:BY:

Music in game is class so far!

how are you liking the game itself so far tim?
Good mate. I am definately enjoying it. And I think the full game itself will impress us even more and iron out a few of the kinks left. Goalies and refereeing are still shit which is very disappointing, but hopefully they can be worked on for FIFA 09.

I have been playing BAP mode this morning, and with the new response times it's brilliant :)). And I think the only way to play BAP mode is with the BAP camera - truly awesome :)). I was just Hitzelsperger for Germany and we won 1-0. I'm now being Gallas for France! :DD

OK, BAP mode rules :COOL:. The CPU AI has been improved which is superb, as it means this mode really works. That last game I was Gallas and got a 9.8 rating. We won 1-0, scored a superb team goal which Anelka finished off, I think about half the France team had a touch of the ball in the build up, including me :)). We also put together some quality moves, and had very little threat from the Germans. Guess that's because it's only on semi-pro though ;)).

i played fifa 2 v 2 human last night, hated it, went and played euro, and this game is gonna be class with friends on the same console!

Back
Top Bottom