UEFA Euro 2008

God CW you're a dirty bastard, look at that foul on five seconds!

So this is where Tim gets it from!!!!!

Wow, this demo is fantastic.
The ball physics are very good and the keepers don't seem so good as they were on Fifa 08. I just had a very realistic goal a minute ago with Henry(/Anelka) in a Be a Pro match. With Henry I skinned a defender and smashed a well struck shot at the far corner which hit Anelka on the back and spun away into the goal at the near corner with the keeper rooted to the spot.

I will still play Fifa for online matches and Manager Mode, but this demo is just brilliant.

Wow, this demo is fantastic.
The ball physics are very good and the keepers don't seem so good as they were on Fifa 08. I just had a very realistic goal a minute ago with Henry(/Anelka) in a Be a Pro match. With Henry I skinned a defender and smashed a well struck shot at the far corner which hit Anelka on the back and spun away into the goal at the near corner with the keeper rooted to the spot.

I will still play Fifa for online matches and Manager Mode, but this demo is just brilliant.

are u serious the goalies in fifa 08 are shocking
euro 2008 way better don't let the same rubbish near posts goals in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeB9h-2W98A goal i scored

Last edited:
love the demo, but controlling the GK is awful. I press "Y" and the keeper crawls out like a crab and is not that responsive to commands. I hope this gets sorted for the final version. That's my only complaint. Other than that, I am enjoying the Demo and will pick me up a copy on release day.

Love the graphics! weather effects are brilliant! I have noticed however, that the "splash" water affects don't appear in replays. strange...

Also, the new added RS trigger celebrations are great and a nice touch.

Love the Manager shots. I just hope they add some bench players in them for the final version.

Atmosphere is also awesome and I really think EA is once again on the doorsteps of NOKAMI and will make their way in for good very soon.

Last edited:
God CW you're a dirty bastard, look at that foul on five seconds!

So this is where Tim gets it from!!!!!

I am the master of the foul, I know when to hit em and when not to. Its a skill it really is

Didnt quite master it when Malouda skipped past the challenge, laid it off to Viera, to hit an inch perfect pass to Anelka who then popped it in the far corner :)

Chipping the keeper seems way too easy in this game, that could be exploited in online matches :(.

As i don't have FIFA, but decided to download the demo for Euro 2008, what would you say is the best way of finishing one on ones?

And how do i place shots in the corner with the inside of the players foot?

It was weird on FIFA. In the first week of playing the game, all I ever did was score screamers from miles outside the box. Now it ALWAYS goes to the keeper.
My feelings exactly Mat, I have the same issues nowadays scoring crackers...

On Euro I feel the shooting is more natural and responsive and it goes pretty much where I want. Ive seen some SUPER saves but nothing too over the top...

has there been any difference in the fifa 08 response times between xbox 360 and ps3 versions? cause i tried the demo on the ps3 now and this feels like so much better compared to fifa 08 360, much more responsive and very playable. very very good football game!

Back
Top Bottom