UEFA Euro 2008

ah man, Klose just scored an amazing goal vs me. 25 yards out, ball gets played too his feet, takes one touch, turns and spots my keeper off his line. Goes for the chip and my GK tries his damn hardest to reach the ball but is left grasping thin air as it goes over his hand and hits the net..

Hehe, DJ's vids on there, your famous!!:applaud:

EDIT: Just read the comments on the site :lmao: there not the biggest fans of yours are they
Well the people with small penises have to make up for it somehow, unfortunately.

When I was still there they had to disable the anonymous comments - as soon as they did, nobody had the bollocks to say anything like that. I'm surprised they've enabled them again to be honest, it adds nothing.

Is that for every player? So far, it seems to me that different players do different things for the same controller actions. I don't think I've ever scored with Henry yet though...I think I'll go him in be-a-pro and see what transpires.

hmmmm....I've just played 2 Be-A-Pro matches as Henry and scored 2 goals in each match, yet on all 4 occassions, he refused to do the robot. Typical French poof.

As if Henry would be caught dead doing the robot. He's probably got a "va-va-voom" celebration where he gets into a Peugeot and runs over a fat man eating fish and chips.

Is that for every player? So far, it seems to me that different players do different things for the same controller actions. I don't think I've ever scored with Henry yet though...I think I'll go him in be-a-pro and see what transpires.

Yeah I've done it with a few different players!

I love the way your team mates just stand around watching you. Almost as if they're thinking, 'What the FUCK are you doing?'
:LOL:

EDIT:
Oh yeah you do different celebrations in different areas of the pitch. Each time I've done the robot I've been in the corner of the 18 yard area / near the corner flag. Forgot to mention that! It doesn't always work so keep trying! Its worth it haha

Yeah I've done it with a few different players!

I love the way your team mates just stand around watching you. Almost as if they're thinking, 'What the FUCK are you doing?'
:LOL:
It's a shame you can't link everyone together and do a group celebration, like the baby one when their wife has just popped out a little nipper, or a hokey-cokey, or a PES-inspired orgy.

Loving the game cant go back to fifa now lol, just played 12 matches back to back as germany! superb!! cant wait to see what a sunny day looks like!

Its so nice to be able to press pass and it actually Passes straight away!!

So good - Such a change. I forgot what its like.

Also when you cross in the box it actually shoots first time :DD Instead of taking an age to fucking try to control it - or chesting it down!!!!!

I like the game but I haven't played it enough yet. I like the pace aswell. Its not super speedy.

As if Henry would be caught dead doing the robot. He's probably got a "va-va-voom" celebration where he gets into a Peugeot and runs over a fat man eating fish and chips.

Please don't ever mention fish and chips. The mere mention always makes me absolutely ravenous and nothing, I repeat nothing!! will do until I've stuffed my gob with a big fish supper smothered in salt and vinegar!! (rumble.....)

Just beat France 7-0. Love this game ;)

I think once the game comes and the new league starts, things will change, and the game wont depend so much on good/bad luck and now more skill, like the PES days. Changes will take place, we might see some new people at the top of the table. Should be fun :) though of course I, being in the US will be left out for a month... :(

Nice :))

I think the game really good i dont think its that fast certainly not on the laurel and hardy levels of PES.

Love the new passing movement superb also all i can seem to do is Roly poly celebration and one where throws hands out and shakes them.

Anyone know combination for front flip. ?

I think the tackling needs to be improved i think better then Fifa 08 but what happened to the mentality hope its in full game. Seemed to be pretty random results i had with friend tonight overall keepers are better Lehmann made amazing save think best save i ever seen in Fifa.

I think Germany stand up very well to France but got to use them well if you dont your screwed and opponent will destroy you.Shame this is not Fifa 09 because going back now going to be rather disappointing i will be wanting the new features probably pick this up when cheap but keep 08 for clubs. :))

Last edited:
I tend to keep the tricks to a minimum... you wont get to use them much and they arent used an awful lot in everyday football matches... to me they are just a novelty.

won't get to do them much I do them all the time in fifa 08 and euro 2008 there will be so many open spaces tricks are gr8 to use

Back
Top Bottom