UEFA Euro 2008

scored a brilliant Diving Header with Cisse. Cross from Ribery, Cisse made a great run to the near post and Bang! Sweet diving header into the top corner..

Wow, I just scored with Klose and as I controlled the celebration is was just randomly moving the right stick, and it looked like he Heiled Hitler multiple times.
:|

EatonTJ isn't here at the moment so I'll fill in for him:

"Now that is a hot sports opinion."

Heading definitely easier in this version. I'm winning infinitely more than in FIFA08. That said, seems to be no control on their direction. I play a perfect cross to Anelka who's free with an open goal at the back post, I aim down and left and he heads it high and right.

Still too many AI players (that are apparently making 1,000 decisions a second) deciding that standing around watching the ball roll by is the best course of action.

CPU team still virtually never misplace long passes.

Am I the only one who finds the chipped through ball often isn't chipped. It was the exact same problem in FIFA08. On my control set up, pressing L1 should mean it's chipped yet at least 50% of the time, although I've firmly pressed L1 before I press the through-ball button, the ball goes along the ground. It's a bit like the super-cancel thing they have that also only works when they want it to.

CPU finally committed a foul against me after about 10 matches.

The improved responses mean it's almost definitely going to be better on-line than FIFA08. Can't wait to not have to play against the cpu ever again.

You could stop doing it now then you know ;)

Get a mate round, have a game, see what you think. Would be interested to hear your thoughts.

No it's not there. If you go into that Xbox Magazine thing (the icon above the friends/messages icon when you first turn the 360 on), there's a page about Euro 2008 with a link that says "DOWNLOAD THE DEMO HERE!" - then you click on it and it says "there is currently no content in this area".

It won't be on until tomorrow or Monday from the looks of things.

I've been away for 3 days get back and i can't download it.what do live take alot of stuff off once it's been downloaded many times?

No it's not there. If you go into that Xbox Magazine thing (the icon above the friends/messages icon when you first turn the 360 on), there's a page about Euro 2008 with a link that says "DOWNLOAD THE DEMO HERE!" - then you click on it and it says "there is currently no content in this area".

It won't be on until tomorrow or Monday from the looks of things.
cheers jack.:SAL:

anyone remember sensible soccer, where microsoft uploaded the wrong version.. so they had to pull it and put a different one back up

not saying the same thing has happened here

but wouldn't it be nice , if they have put an early build on by mistake and replace it with a more tweaked version, or one with more options

anyone remember sensible soccer, where microsoft uploaded the wrong version.. so they had to pull it and put a different one back up

not saying the same thing has happened here

but wouldn't it be nice , if they have put an early build on by mistake and replace it with a more tweaked version, or one with more options
But then the PS3 one has been allowed to stay up so it must be the "right" version - and it's the same as the 360 demo.

Dont forget, they pulled the demo for the US, maybe they screwed up and pulled both by accident, and will get the demo back up soon for those in the UK.

Just tried the Be-A-Pro mode....it's good fun! I quite enjoyed that mode in WE10JL (or whatever game it was in). Captain-Your-Country could be the saving of the 1-player mode.

@Jack, last time I managed to persuade a mate to try a footy game was about 3 years ago...they only do 3-D shooters, which bore me to death. On-line is my only avenue for multi-player footy.

Dunno if its been posted as this thread moves so fast. But if you hold the trick button and press the right stick when you score, your player does the robot! :D

Watching Henry do it is LOL

Dunno if its been posted as this thread moves so fast. But if you hold the trick button and press the right stick when you score, your player does the robot! :D

Watching Henry do it is LOL

Is that for every player? So far, it seems to me that different players do different things for the same controller actions. I don't think I've ever scored with Henry yet though...I think I'll go him in be-a-pro and see what transpires.

aint been here since september prior to fifa 08's release same again :p

I love the Euro 2008 demo much better than fifa 08 :)

and yeah the robot is class also love swinging about my arm aimlessly :)

anyway can someone link me to the fifablog 3 people on this site were part of! forgoten the link!

Sorry if this has been asked before. Can you save your goals in the full version? Just scored a stunning goal with Ballack.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked before. Can you save your goals in the full version? Just scored a stunning goal with Ballack.
It's not confirmed yet, you would hope so after FIFA 08 but you never know what companies read and what they don't.

do you guys know if it will be possible to remove the power bar and the star icons in the full game? I know who is a star and who not and the power bar in the lower left/right corner does the job for me perfectly

Hehe, DJ's vids on there, your famous!!:applaud:

EDIT: Just read the comments on the site :lmao: there not the biggest fans of yours are they

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom