UEFA Euro 2008

You're all going to be so disappointed, with all of the praise we've given it you're going to be expecting the earth...

This is fucking awesome indeed.

It's a lot better than FIFA08, we have so much control over the players, it feels a lot more responsive. It's impressive.

Just beat Germany 1-0, penalty taken by Henry. The new camera is great by the way.

I love it.

demo now available for PS3, just downloading it now

Bugger, I'm just back from town having bought GT5 and it's taking ages to install...then I come here and find the Euro2008 demo is out and I have no interest in Gt5 now :)...hurry up and install so I can start downloading Euro08!!!!

yeah it's good, just wish i didn't have to play it on semi-pro....the game will be awesome on world class

Wonder if we can save replays to the HDD and then upload later on, replay uploading was shockingly badly implemented in Fifa08 (as nice a feature as it was).

A small recommendation (I've hinted at it a few times now but it makes a massive difference) - if at all possible, even if it means contacting a long lost friend who you've been wanting to make up with for a long time... Play against another human. Then the difficulty level is null and void.

Every goal ive scored has been from a rebound :(
Same here against humans (but not against the CPU).

Very worried now, played another ten games against dad this morning and still the keeper saves everything, apart from the rebounds...

It's good that the keepers are really good as it keeps games close if someone is playing someone not as good a player. But it has to be sensible, if the keepers are TOO good, it can be infuriating I imagine.

Until now everyone has loved this game. Never happened before with a FIFA game. This surely is something in itself.

Same here against humans (but not against the CPU).

Very worried now, played another ten games against dad this morning and still the keeper saves everything, apart from the rebounds...

Jack don't worry I have played the demo around 10 times and I have only seen 1 rebound goal.

All the other have been clean strikes or headers.

I suggest some of the "Power Demo Players" should give it a rest for a couple of days and then come back to it.

It is an amazing achievement.

Wow this thread is nearly as Popular as the;

'How much is that Doggy in the window' Thread in the Off topic section of Evo Web!!!!

So it must be a great game :SHOCK:

I think this feels more like PES2008 pace now than Fifa

i dont want arcady fasted paced game

Impressions of PS3 version after 4 games now.

* Erm i need a goal :LOL: cant beleive it shooting seems much harder then Fifa 08 long shot i keep fluffing them. (and playing on everything manual apart from shooting and passing) Oh and New Alternate has changed R1 is now sprint instead of R2 on Fifa 08 which thrown me abit wont take to long to adapt though. (just confusing me for curled shots at minute)
* Keepers seem better they save most drilled shots i have hit looks like it requires much more placement now.
* Graphics from Tele cam looks same as Fifa 08 but close ups are much better.
* I see there stars now for players and player likeness is much improved to Fifa 08.
* Response is much improved now more freedom and i dont think the pace is to quick either tbh (I thought it would be quick but its not)
* Erm where the puddles :LOL:

I like it overall but not going to be a straight purchase for me will pick it up second hand. :))

Back
Top Bottom