UEFA Euro 2008

I'm serious mate. It's not under new arrivals, and it's not under genres > sport, and it's not under all game demos.

WTF!?!? :anx:

not on mine anymore and has been removed from my demos

my last game played was euro, and it now says marbles and no-one has played it ffs
anyone elses gone missing?

Thought I'd post the weird thing that happened to me last night again for the lads who haven't seen it:

S7301198.jpg

Played a few matches last night and really enjoyed it. The fifa series is definitely still moving in the right direction :)

One little thing I noticed, does anyone else think that the shoulder barges are a little too strong? I saw it a few times where one of the players involved in a tussle got knocked a 'long' way off the ball. It may have been my drunken vision last night, but it seemed like the two players involved didnt quite make contact with each other. Its no big deal but it could get a little annoying after a while, like the players being knocked into a 360 spin on one of the previous PES games

Is the development of the game still going on? It would be great to compile a list of tweaks we would like (such as straight red cards) and pass them to the guys at Fifasoccerblog to pass onto the development team, as it seems like they take notice of peoples opinions.

on FIFA 08 you didnt really get the CPU do skills against you. havent noticed much on this but last night I went to tackle Ballack and he done a sick drag back and left me for dead.

some of the animations are top class. I tried a slide tackle but missed the CPU player. one of my players was close by and tripped over my lunged tackle.

In Fifa08 the only tricks the AI do is fake shots, when I met the EA producer at GCA I specifically asked if for example I played against Barcelona will I see the AI controlled Ronaldhino do flipflaps and such and he said yes :(

Is there a quick change free kick taker option? Fifa07 current gen was R1 + dpad IIRC.

What is "IIRC"?!?! I see it everywhere on this forum!

I don't speak geek ;)

DJ, cracking video, cheers mate :D

The movement of the players when they turn looks amazing, I thought 08 looked pretty good but this seems well improved.

I'm still not sure about players jumping for headers, it just doesn't look right. The animation just doesn't look right for me, but oh well :)

Semi-Pro seems a lot easier, DJ was whizzing passed the players when he was running?

Are the puddles intrusive? In that on the video, they stick out like a sore thumb? It's great to hear that the rain affects what goes on on the pitch :D

I can't wait to get home and grab the demo, VERY excited :D

I heard M$ has removed a euro demo because it was corrupt...i assumed it was the PC demo as I heard there were problems with it...

Woohoo! Virgin cable broadband is THE BEST mate, that's what I'm on. It shits all over BT. :)

Thought I'd post the weird thing that happened to me last night again for the lads who haven't seen it:

S7301198.jpg

Your game had too much to drink? :)

I've been looking but I've no idea what to look for (to be honest I skipped a few pages before this one where it might have been explained...). :)

Your game had too much to drink? :)

I've been looking but I've no idea what to look for (to be honest I skipped a few pages before this one where it might have been explained...). :)

The French have a white kit and the Germans have a blue kit. They have mixed up the kits :DD

Are the rain puddles always in the same spots or randomly placed? Do they decrease in size during a match if it stops raining and increase if it continues raining?

Are the rain puddles always in the same spots or randomly placed? Do they decrease in size during a match if it stops raining and increase if it continues raining?

I can't see that being the case to be honest. I'm surprised that they've included rain and the effects already to be honest, I thought that would've been in 09.

I'm serious mate. It's not under new arrivals, and it's not under genres > sport, and it's not under all game demos.

WTF!?!? :anx:

Cant find it on marketplace either, but I do have it and it works great. Strange indeed, hope MS fixes this so you guys can play this great game as well :DUMMY:

About scoring, i think scoring on semi-pro is pretty easy as i've been scoring a goal or two in every game.

Is it me or is the double and triple tap crossing gone? not sure about this

Yeah it has definately been removed from the Marketplace, only MS and EA know why...

I played one half at 9am this morning - i Downloaded it over night. It was in my games section.

It better be there when I get back home!!

Once it's on your hard drive don't worry about it - MS can't fiddle with your games.

It's defo been taken off Marketplace for a reason though. Maybe because the demo is too easy & EA didn't want their customers being put off by this? Who knows.

Once it's on your hard drive don't worry about it - MS can't fiddle with your games.

It's defo been taken off Marketplace for a reason though. Maybe because the demo is too easy & EA didn't want their customers being put off by this? Who knows.

it will be something like that...

or it was slowin network down cos the whole world was dloading it

Back
Top Bottom