UEFA Euro 2008

Guys check out this bug that just happened to me!

I chose to play as Germany and both teams were put in the wrong kits!

S7301198.jpg

:shock:

Thumbs up for the video. It's been great!

About the game, I know it's only a google video, low quality, badly played (pun intended... well, only a joke), and on semi difficulty, BUT... shooting seems to be too easy and too powerful and there's too much space between lines in the teams as a whole. I hope it's only fears, but in reality even the best shooters do a lot of horrendous mistakes, and only 6 out of every 10 shots go to target, to say something. So I was expecting less "powerful shots" from the stars. It's about time I see Henry shooting like that in barcelona... maybe with france he's another player... It did annoy me a lot the blue screen when starting the celebration. I really really really hope it's removed or you can remove it. It detracts from the inmersion very badly. Reaction times really seem to be mproved... I just hope we get the demo on psn tonight.

Thanks again for the effort, it was great.

Very good video there mate, explained very well and shows how good Euro 2008 is.
It's hard to judge a game by a video though, playing it is where you get a real feeling of how good a game is.
Like I thought that next-gen Fifa looked crap on a video, but when I played it, it totally surprised me by how good it was.

:lol:

They ALWAYS crack me up mate. You've got a talent there though - you should review all the latest games and post them in the relevant threads but I can imagine loadsa people going mad;

"How can you think that game is crap DJ? It's brilliant! :rant:"

shooting seems to be too easy and too powerful and there's too much space between lines in the teams as a whole.
I've just played 30 (yes 30) games of this versus a human, and about 10 against the CPU. Apart from two matches they were ALL 0-0s, so if anything shooting is too hard. Well not the shooting, the goalkeepers - the only two goals that were scored were off the post and straight back to a striker with an open goal.

Of all the things you have to worry about, referees not giving reds for disgusting tackles, breaking down a (human) opposition's back-line and super goalkeepers, the LAST thing is shooting being too easy!!

(For those wondering why I played 30 games plus, I said "I'm not quitting until I see a 'proper' goal" - we didn't get to see one in the end, they were both rebounds off the post with the keeper lying on the floor... Bit worried now to be honest! The goalkeepers were flying around and saving EVERYTHING - that the defenders didn't block. Very very hard to break down human opposition.)

Last edited:
one thing i noticed is the game looks much faster in video's. I was really worried when I saw preview vids before but the speed feels nice plus if we get sliders in the full version it's a dream come true.

It is too easy generally because it's SEMI-PRO! EA scared everyone last time around with their super-difficult demo, remember?

Feck me, this thread has 23 people viewing it! :shock:

Evo-Web is gonna have to change it's name if PES 09 is anything like PES 2008!

I can't believe how much it reminds me of PES (the good versions ). Not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

I've just played 30 (yes 30) games of this versus a human, and about 10 against the CPU. Apart from two matches they were ALL 0-0s, so if anything shooting is too hard. Well not the shooting, the goalkeepers - the only two goals that were scored were off the post and straight back to a striker with an open goal.

Of all the things you have to worry about, referees not giving reds for disgusting tackles, breaking down a (human) opposition's back-line and super goalkeepers, the LAST thing is shooting being too easy!!

(For those wondering why I played 30 games plus, I said "I'm not quitting until I see a 'proper' goal" - we didn't get to see one in the end, they were both rebounds off the post with the keeper lying on the floor... Bit worried now to be honest! The goalkeepers were flying around and saving EVERYTHING - that the defenders didn't block. Very very hard to break down human opposition.)

i downloaded euro today..played one game as france and won 2-0 how couldnt u score against the computer it was easy..ha.. reaction times were better tho:SS

Back
Top Bottom