UEFA Euro 2008

hurry up. because as soon as the demo hits the playstation store no one will be here anylonger ;)

But when will this happen? I have never experienced the PS Store updating so late. I'm starting to think there won't be an update today...

since the ps3 is available there has always been an update. I remember the update hitting later then usual in the past. most time when big demos hit the store. so I am sure it will come out any second/minute/hour

btw. the us store will feature the new gta4 trailer tonight

Yeah, I know. Shouldn't GT5 Prologue also be released on the PS Store tonight? (Sorry, if this has been mentioned)

coopz your wrong, after double checking on FIFA 08.

You can only do kickups then push it either forwards or over ur head.

on euro you can push it forward in ANY direction OR over ur head :D

Also, I did the > > < with RAS with henry to kick it over head, they trap it well nice now when the ball is coming down looks class :D

Any advice for a lowly xbox360 silver member...? (aside from the obvious thanks ;) )

What is the normal delay before they release it to everyone?

Ahh bugger it for £5 get in...you guys should all be EA/Microsoft salesmen!!!

Last edited:
According a Dutch gaming site is the PS3 version on PS Network. Who can confirm this? I'm at work at the moment :(

I've checked a few stores (Portugal, UK, USA) and it's not there. I don't think Sony will update the stores before 10pm.

I hate GTA IV at the moment.

The game is a lot better than fifa08, I am pleasantly surprised. There are a couple of simple things though that still are driving me crazy, and I want to see if those of you who have played it agree, as these problems are very much the same from fifa08. #1. There is still no "quickness". The reaction times are better, but it still feels sluggish in tight areas. The "quickness" is just not there and I believe the players still turn to slowly, this is especially apparent in defense. #2 the defense gives you too much space. It's better against a human player, but the cpu will stand off until you're literally about to dribble into the box. This is realistic in some situations but it happens all the time and results in similar situations over and over again. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the defense lacks any dynamic feeling. If ea can sort these out I think fifa09 could be the best game since the glory days of pes. And thats come from a hardcore winning eleven fan since WE5.

PS. UEFA is a different development team from the FIFA games right? Hopefully FIFA 09 doesn't just completely ignore what UEFA 08 appears to be doing right.

Last edited:
Is PSN even working at the moment? My PS3 just keeps saying communication error when I try to connect.....piece of useless junk.

How's the uploading dj? Thank you by the way! No gta video yet, no demo... maybe going to watch a dresden files episode and come back to see your video!

I like it, it's better than Fifa 08. A little faster and better response times, now I can play faster paced football, which was very hard to do in Fifa.

Back
Top Bottom