UEFA Euro 2008

There is a simple solution, it's pricey but it means you'll never be disappointed again...

I'm not even going to say it but you know it's for the best Miguel. Ditch that bitch.

Even though loads of my buddies have 360's, I would never ditch my PS3. Love it too much. I miss out on the COD nights but it doesn't matter who I'm shooting, stabbing or playing footy against. I like the variety.
And waiting a bit longer for demos doesn't bother me that much anyway.

I have heard the passing guage is just for show and dosnt have any impact on how ball moves is this correct. ?

I gave the penalty away, against a human opponent, perhaps it's only if you give the penalty away that you get the heartbeat vibration (which would seem a bit weird). It's only in the cutscene that you get it as well, where the player is putting the ball down and the keeper is readying himself.

something that will annoy placebo

i am winning 3-0 and i notice i only have 1 defender staying back at the half way line against 1 attacker

as the opposition is actually camped on there own 6 yard line and are asking to get battered

it is rediculous.. all my players are staying up there with them in there box

Hmm strange, maybe it's some very early beta code of the supposed AI tactical change based on the result, perhaps at 3-0 it's some kind of self preservation mode to try not get hammered more, keep everyone defending in the box ;)

Well thanks for the info :)

clicking the right stick alone with the trick button does a flick foward with people who cant do the blanco hop thing. cant remember if that was in fifa.

Guys I think it's time to congratulate EA at last. Some of you didn't like FIFA 08, fair enough. But anyone who can't see that this is a cracking football game REALLY needs their heads examining. Even this DEMO is fecking tremendous.

If people want to write up first impressions I will add them to post 1 so they dont get lost in the madness

Guys I think it's time to congratulate EA at last. Some of you didn't like FIFA 08, fair enough. But anyone who can't see that this is a cracking football game REALLY needs their heads examining. Even this DEMO is fecking tremendous.
Yeah, I agree with you there but there will still be some idiots who will say any PES is better than any EA football game, no matter how good the EA game is or how bad the PES game is.

Can't believe I haven't played it yet. Sounds like a great game , I just wish my download would hurry up.

I AM HAPPY YOU ARE ALL HAPPY!! SINCE IT MAKES ME HAPPY, KNOWING I WILL BE HAPPY SOON BECAUSE YOU WERE HAPPY EARLIER THAT THE GAME WAS GOOD (WHICH MADE YOU ALL HAPPY).
:)

There really great reaction here but what i gather from friend is its just abit to fast and he preffered build up play in Fifa 08.

Now i think if the responsiveness was better in Fifa 08 and you could keep the same kind of build up play with sharper controls and not as pacey as Euro it would make better game.

Will see for myself soon if the PSN demo decides to turn up.

Back
Top Bottom