UEFA Euro 2008

I am wondering what seabass is doing as fifa gets better and better, maybe he is doing some next gen mocap with the penguins....

I am wondering what seabass is doing as fifa gets better and better, maybe he is doing some next gen mocap with the penguins....
Haven't you seen the PES2009 blog? They update it every now and then with pictures to show how hard they're working.

soccer%20penguins%202.JPG

Look at that, they're mocapping them playing with an ACTUAL football so that everything's done as realistically as possible. It's going to be a good one!

something that will annoy placebo

i am winning 3-0 and i notice i only have 1 defender staying back at the half way line against 1 attacker

as the opposition is actually camped on there own 6 yard line and are asking to get battered

it is rediculous.. all my players are staying up there with them in there box

LOL JB, although real penguins would surely defend better than any PES fullbacks.....

BTW what happened to seabass' blog???

Last edited:
Jack you're on form today mate! :lol:
No I'm being serious, there's a new head of communications for Seabass as well, there's a press release on that site.

buisness-penguin.jpg

And apparently they're changing the name of the next Pro Evo to something a lot simpler for people to recognise. The new logo has been designed already.

Kickin-It-Penguin-small.gif

I played BAP, Podolski got a 10.0 rating, and I was Klose and got a 9.7 (I got an assist and Podolski got the goal). It was just 1-0. Not sure a 10.0 was deserved, seems kinda out of place.

played demo, very impressed, i guess this is what i was expecting pro evo to be, its brilliant, love the control of the players, much better than fifa

Play against a human Bitter, the demo is only on semi-pro, what do you expect?

placebo plays against the cpu, so it is of relavence to him

not you jack!

it was a dumb ass decision by the cpu to have everyone in there own box while i was on the ball at the half way line, when my players dropped off to support me, they stayed put

i expect better...

but it may of been a one off glitch as it was after my 3rd in a row corner

but for me it will be human v human anyway

for some it wont be

Last edited:
What about when you would pass the ball from one side of the pitch to the other in PES 2 and Brooking would say "That shows fantastic technique" EVERY time! :lol:

Anyway, back to Euro 2008 guys, I feel a ban might be issued to one of us soon :)

IMG_0249pe.jpg

"I wanna play football, SOCCER, Football, SOCCER, Football, SOCCER the greatest game of all"

:LOL:
He should be flown to London and be made to strip down to his underpants and sing that to a crowd equipped with rotten tomatoes.

Or better still, AK47s.

I hope reviewers are gonna be less pesbiased this time around, last year most gave both pes and fifa an average 8 which was really absurd. Especially eurobiasedgamer.

I'll be banned first though! It wouldn't be Evo-Web otherwise!

Anyway, what camera is everyone using? I quite like the default one.

Back
Top Bottom