UEFA Euro 2008

Do the nets still make a loud noise when the ball goes in? I think in Fifa 08 that is a bit too loud compared to the crowd... In a match you never even hear the net.

Very small detail but all other questions I could think of have been answered.
Euro 2008 sounds like a fantastic game :) I will have to force myself not to play it anywhere or get the demo so I can still enjoy Fifa :-pp.

I bet when he watches the replay's on pro he lights up a fat cigar, slaps on some Barry White, eases himself into his leather chair and says in a husky voice...

"These are smooth and silky baby"

:LOL:

What I have noticed which I don't like is that the noise of ball is LOUDER when it's kicked.

Do the nets still make a loud noise when the ball goes in? I think in Fifa 08 that is a bit too loud compared to the crowd... In a match you never even hear the net.
I've not heard the noise of the net yet - 90% sure you don't hear it any more, or at least if you do, it's not very loud compared to the rest of the atmosphere.

U guys think there will be some classic teams to unlock like france84 or holland 88??
I doubt it, that would mean they'd have loads and loads of work to do on kits, faces, stats etc... And they've got enough with the current teams. There's a lot more detail in them, the graphics are fantastic, so I'd prefer it to be this way rather than having too much to do properly.

man this is crazy! who would of thought two years ago that EA would finally deliver with the FIFA series. FIFA 08 was nice, everyone saying this is better. FIFA 09 is gonna be hectic!!

Man, I am gonna be watching the days tick by now. April 19th can't come quick enough.

Watching Euro 2008 in June and then playing the exact fixture myself is gonna ROOOOOOCK! :applause:

Does the pad vibrate in Fifa when you smash the post?

becuase in this it does

That's a new thing, they've mentioned that before.

And when you get a penalty the pad beats like a heartbeat. :D

Jack - You're gonna HAVE to set-up an Evo-Web Euro 2008 tournament when this comes out - the response times means I'll DEFO be in. :)

"Coopz steps up to the spot and the crowd can't watch!"

_41867646_italianprays416.jpg

virbation feature is awesome! havent experienced it yet ,heart beat is good too, i wish it could make you weak in the knees too

Yeah I really hope multiplayer is better than FIFA 08's. I have had some CRACKING games, don't get me wrong but when my defender just stands on the goal line and watches the ball bounce over it even though I'm hammering the "shoot" button it really spoils the experience.

Response times were the biggest issue for me and they've clearly been improved in the demo.

jumping0046.gif

Last edited:
Only had 1 quick look at this due to EG arriving and the fact that I am actually working!! :D

Buuuuut, has anyone seen the greyed out option in the menu and can confirm? Think it says "ONLINE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS 2008" or something?

Guess its gonna be like the leagues in FIFA where you play the actual fixture and the overall wins are added up etc.

At a time when fucking England arent in it?! :(

Be great to be countries though - i.e. everyone that plays it in England represents England and we could all play a Dutch mob!

Thinking on, how long before the 'Be-A-Pro' Euros? 11 v 11, England v Germany etc... ahhhh man :D

Quite poetic as I posted FIFA 08 today - out with the old, in with the fucking new!

Maybe the on line european championship start with the qualifying groups or maybe it includes all the country. They won't let the english market down on this, i am sure about it.

Just had a 2 player BAP and its brilliant

You get stats on the screen for all the human players so you can see whos playing the best/worst at HT and FT

Back
Top Bottom