UEFA Euro 2008

At first I wasn't impressed but as time goes on you notice all the little differences. That's why I said that DJ - if you don't expect a lot and you go in with an open mind you will notice the changes as they come. When I did my first early cross and the defence were at 6s and 7s, it blew my mind.

Wow, the ai is passing so much and thru passing and i just did a rollout with my gk by accident right to an attacker and he chipped me for a goal! my mind is blown

anyone figured out the celebrations i cant seem to do too much

I can't do them either.

i was france and abidal was chasing a ball down near the sideline, he slid passed it back to viera! nice animation.. this game is very very good, sucks we dont get it for two months!

well after reading this forum for a while without posting i have to admit i have gone back to fifa 08 and played it to deatha and i love it, simply love it, got sick of it at one stage and went back to pes6 not pes08, havent played pes in ages and even converted a die hard pes mate of mine to fifa, actually two mates, anyway being in australia i didnt think we would get this on xbl, to my surprise i checked before and now dloading, im so excited, manager screens look sensational, im on the bandwagon fellas

Awesome, if you stand still and a defender runs at you you can drag the left stick back then roll it down or up and it does a slick behind the leg sidestep. too good.

Awesome, if you stand still and a defender runs at you you can drag the left stick back then roll it down or up and it does a slick behind the leg sidestep. too good.
I keep doing that by accident! Great feature but it'll take a while to master.

It is such a great game, I just tried Be A Pro for the first time (which you can do in the demo, nice of them to do that). You press pass and the reaction time is unbelievable, it at least equals the reaction times in PES now, if not betters them. You ask for the ball and BANG, you've got it.

If the referees gave red cards for disgraceful tackles, and the defensive line/closing down options were there (plus 5v5 mode for those who love it), I couldn't think of much to add.

Oh balls, don't say that.

Just had a CPU midfielder yellow-carded for a dirty tackle, nice to see the CPU isn't perfect any more.

This game is teh sex. Everytime I play I keep noticing new things.

I can't get over how much BETTER the player models & faces look.

This game is teh sex. Everytime I play I keep noticing new things.

I can't get over how much BETTER the player models & faces look.

They will drop the quality back down for fifa 09 - they already said they were running at full capacity on 08 and thats why we didnt get any referees

Unless they were talking shit...

Just had something else new happen to me!

45 minutes, it's a corner, I get up for the header but it's deflected. Another corner. It's taken again, HENRY... Out - so I'm waiting for the goal kick, and then the half-time stats come up.

So the referee seems to blow his whistle at more realistic times now, you don't have to kick the ball up the pitch for him to end the game.

Just had something else new happen to me!

45 minutes, it's a corner, I get up for the header but it's deflected. Another corner. It's taken again, HENRY... Out - so I'm waiting for the goal kick, and then the half-time stats come up.

So the referee seems to blow his whistle at more realistic times now, you don't have to kick the ball up the pitch for him to end the game.

yes that was annoying, PES had that down pat...

this is feeling so much more natural now

the more you play it obviously

fifa 08 is being played out of my system and in comes euro 08 which feels so good and natural now

I think I picked the wrong time to get Fifa didn't I? It will be dead now online with everyone playing the Euro 2008 demo :-pp.

Back
Top Bottom