UEFA Euro 2008

They really best have stopped people being able to skip replays online too. Nothing more annoying than when you score a lovely goal, only to have the dickhead oppo press Start twice and kick off straight away.

When people cut YOUR great replays it is annoying as fuck BUT when they score the most pathetic goal going you dont want to see that again.... especially when your goalkeeper turns into a complete retard and they score a stupid tap in from like 2 yards out after he spills a PEA-ROLLED shot!

Then you're not looking close enough, a number of things have been pointed out by a number of people, for me the big thing I noticed was AI runs not in a straight line which is a big thing.

:BLINK: apart from the very small adding of the goal celebration and other cut scene fluff, saw nothing much in that. Need to see a one on AI long video really to see how it differs, I'm thinking apart from cut scene and other fluff adding not much will alter from FIFA, maybe slight increase in control speeds and reaction times.

i think we will be pleasantly surprised by this game,EA seem to be on top of it'adding weather and stuff is a great addition.

Let's hope so mate, let's hope so.

At least you and Bobby will now have the excuse that the pitch was wet so your slide tackles went longer than you expected! :DD ;))

I thought the commentary for UCL was both excellent in quality and content and spot on in terms of matching the action, the commentary for Fifa08 was very poorly implemented, often wrong, often well behind the play, often containing speech mistakes that hadn't been edited out.

I thought the commentary for UCL was both excellent in quality and content and spot on in terms of matching the action, the commentary for Fifa08 was very poorly implemented, often wrong, often well behind the play, often containing speech mistakes that hadn't been edited out.

Totally agree and the annoying sayings grate "Unmistakeable Ronaldinho" yes we know its repeated zillion times.

I think Ronaldinho one was in Uefa also but commentary was better then Fifa 08.

They need to implement more saying for certain players and not just have same old one when they get the ball.

The best ever one I had in PES/WE was this:

The WORLD CUP FINAL just kicked off, and 5 minutes into the game - "And the crowd starting to lose interest in the game."

:lmao:

Haha what about "My goodness, he should have got that one in!" on PES2 :D.
Some of the commentating from PES/ISS games has been very silly, they have improved a bit though (shame the same can't be said about the gameplay).
On Fifa 08 PS3 though, me and my mate have heard the stupidest thing ever, when it was in a penalty shootout, the keeper just got a hand on a penalty (which if missed, would win us the match) but it still went in, and the commentators were saying things like "He's made the save!" and then said something like the match had finished only to go and say the exact same words when the shootout actually dif finish because of a save :D.

I might pick up Euro 2008 if it's going cheap a few weeks after the tournament, these sort of tournament exclusive games usually fall in value a lot after the tournament has been played.
The changes in that video look good, not a lot of them but the ones that are there make it look better than Fifa 08 (response times look quicker, but hard to tell).

the pitch is brighter at night than in fifa 08. that's a nice improvement. It gives a lot more atmosphere

The best ever one I had in PES/WE was this:

The WORLD CUP FINAL just kicked off, and 5 minutes into the game - "And the crowd starting to lose interest in the game."

:lmao:

I often get one in manager mode after a draw which is something along the lines of "well there was something out of this for both teams in this middle of the season encounter" I wouldn't mind but it was my 2nd match of the season!

Tnx shorty, but thats a different one to what I remember. The player actually got the others knob out from under the shorts and gave it a couple of tugs while putting it in his mouth..........

Tnx shorty, but thats a different one to what I remember. The player actually got the others knob out from under the shorts and gave it a couple of tugs while putting it in his mouth..........

The player who put it in his mouth was YOU! It was Stevie G's knob when you was dreaming about Liverpool scoring in the Champions league final.

Mate that never happenend,

Is the PC version the same old shite or is it next-gen?
Got a link for the demo?

Back
Top Bottom