UEFA Euro 2008

I googled and found a blog entry linking to that as well, until EA officially announce it some random shit posted on a fansite/blog has zero credibility IMO. The way you posted twice was that EA had officially announced that PC Fifa09 would be next gen, that's misleading.

EA have said that multi-core PCs are needed to run the next gen version, and as they're not standard in peoples homes there is no way that EA will release a game which will reduce PC sales, perhaps the PC version will have better graphics than the PS2/Wii version this time but I don't see the PC version using the full next gen engine and that's a big difference.

they need to step it up for sure, and even if it is a cut down version i am pretty sure they will at least try to port the graphics engine.

sorry, but i was really sure it was an official announcement, and well, the source is one of the biggest gaming mags of germany and not some random fan that posts shit to get site-hits, so well, yeah, i still think it is going to happen. and that "multi-core high end pc needed"-excuse: you need something to keep the people buying the game even if they are based on an old engine...this is the easiest way to explain a console-exclusive title to push up the sales of ps3 and xbox 360.

thats stupid really, ok it may be fun at first but, i don't understand why ea spend they time in les importand stuff, like free celebrations, for what reasen... to make the kids happy so they can buy the game... seriosly we all would be alot happier if they work on the gameplay, or in smal things but very importand like, player states, to make them all different & unique, or work on different animation style, like c.ronaldo fk, joninho, lampard, ronaldinho ect... or the running animation, like tevez, rooney, henry run all different, this litle things bring the players to life, & more exciting gameplay feel to it. i know imaybe asking alot for euro08, but i do hope they will work on this for fifa09

Smacks of the old fish heads etc, that Konami keep dredging up... Just make a bloody football title as close to real life as possible and stop worrying about adding stupid bells and whistles the thing will sell like hot cakes anyway...

I fully expect the UEFA Euro 2008 demo to hit the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE in the next 3 weeks. Fingers crossed it comes out today when the Playstation Store updates.
:)

Smacks of the old fish heads etc, that Konami keep dredging up... Just make a bloody football title as close to real life as possible and stop worrying about adding stupid bells and whistles the thing will sell like hot cakes anyway...

To be fair, this particular extra relates directly to what happens in real life and also could be good fun, albeit if you do it online, everyone will just press the skip button as soon as you start your celebration.

Shark heads, on the other hand, is the most wanky idea ever conceived.

HB studios usually make decent games so i think there is plenty of reason to be optimistic. Celebrations is just a marketing feature i guess, nothing really important but very catchy when u need to sell another football game.

You don't have to do them, you can press start and skip straight to the cut-scene instead - and you can skip that as well if you want.

They have to try and appeal to everybody including the kids, as long as they include all the gameplay edits as well I don't really care if they include sharkheads. They wouldn't be the first company to provide great gameplay and include unlockable sharkheads and hairstyles would they...

I wonder if they added the infamous goal celebration from a couple of years ago in spain; some team scored thet guy runs to the corner and does one of those arse slides, the rest of the team follows so they are all lying in a heap..........and then one guy starts giving the scorer a blowjob. I kid you not........

I wonder if they added the infamous goal celebration from a couple of years ago in spain; some team scored thet guy runs to the corner and does one of those arse slides, the rest of the team follows so they are all lying in a heap..........and then one guy starts giving the scorer a blowjob. I kid you not........

...IIRC, it wasn't a quite a blowjob, more of a single bite on the pecker.

I don't think we should be too negative about the goal celebrations. I'm sure EA has not ploughed too many man-hours into this feature. Actually, I've been waiting for user-controlled celebrations for ages now.

It's just a bit of fun. Or is that a distant memory in gaming?:))

Predictably, with it's prevalence of gay humping celebrations and bumming action, PES had blow-jobs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OSIa503GMo

I wonder if they'll have the gay humping celebrations in FIFA. It would be such a shame if they didn't.

Controllable celebrations? Any word on whether they've stopped the ability to hack down every player with the ball brutally without punishment because of their total misinterpretation of the advantage rule?

I don't mind extra fun as long as they fix the major issues. I'd like to see something like shirt pulling really.

But from what i have read the have addressed alot of the issues that we all complained about

so i dont see how adding a simple celebration feature should but anyone off the game, if anything they have fixed stuff and added more which is awesome and how it should be

I still don't know whether i am gonna buy a game whether there are no clubs, national teams are fun only for a short time for me.

Back
Top Bottom