UEFA Euro 2008

No NTSC-J version? Cunts :(

I gonne email EA about this as if true they are taking the piss. Asia/Japan got a Champions League game so why not this.

If EA was giving Asia a separate Adsian champiosnhips game I could give them some credit but they don't do that either so it is not good enough.

Last edited:
Holy shit, Online Leagues AND Cups!!! I'm going to have to buy this game :))

Will there be 5v5 Online in this? And will it be more fucking stable...?

Only to be disconnected 88 minutes through the final when you're at 1-1 and you are bearing down on goal...

;))

Is this game fully licensed?
I mean, will Wales, Ireland, Azerbaijan and all the other teams who didn't qualify for the finals have correct kits?

I mean, will Wales, Ireland, Azerbaijan and all the other teams who didn't qualify for the finals have correct kits?

Good question. England didn't qualify but I bet they will be licensed.
gomito said:
where is canada mate, I love that country
Kinda North of America mate...

;))

Last edited:

Well, I guess the UEFA license gives EA the rights to use all of it's member associations' kits, names and likenesses.

So, I expect everything will be fully licensed.:-...

aw hell no. that's gotta be some mistake. no release here in asia?? So suddenly EA thinks our region don't really pay much attention to Euro tournaments??!

Maybe the site's just saying the release date for Japan (or Asia for that matter) is "not available" currently...and that it'll probably be made known later or something..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom