UEFA Euro 2008

Does Gameplay deliver to the US? I tired finding out on their website but I didn't find anything.

Sure they do, it's under Help/Placing an Order:

Rest of the World delivery
We ship to the rest of the world at just £4.95 per order.

I'm in NY and bought a few versions of PES as well as FIFA08 from them and have already put in my pre-order for UEFA (be sure to use the £5 off code listed here previously).

I'm in NY and bought a few versions of PES as well as FIFA08 from them and have already put in my pre-order for UEFA (be sure to use the £5 off code listed here previously).

Can i use that code with other game?

Remember Becanes its the PAL version and i think you would need the USA version. Unless you have a PAL 360...

Each team will alter their tactics pre-game and during game depending on their status and the tournament and match context. The effect is dramatic, emotional and very rewarding. Seeing teams go 5-4-1 when defending a lead or pushing forward in a 4-3-3 to try and get a vital equalizer creates a very fulfilling, unique gameplay experience.

It's all well and good them saying it, but let's hope they actually implement it properly, not like Fifa08 where they made the AI injury/retirement mechanics so half assed you can end up with Peter Crouch playing at CB..........

Also let us hope that they don't implement the same kind of shitty, half assed "underdog" mechanic that sees 1 star teams play with the ability of 5 star teams simply because they're against a stronger team.......

It's all well and good them saying it, but let's hope they actually implement it properly, not like Fifa08 where they made the AI injury/retirement mechanics so half assed you can end up with Peter Crouch playing at CB..........

Also let us hope that they don't implement the same kind of shitty, half assed "underdog" mechanic that sees 1 star teams play with the ability of 5 star teams simply because they're against a stronger team.......

Spot on.

I really want a decent 1 player experience. Manager mode is a fantastic idea and implemented so well, but as soon as I start playing on the pitch its so frustrating.

I'm looking forward to the Captain Mode, but it will only be good if they've sorted out the piss poor AI for the rest of the players on the pitch!

If this game is just 1% better I cant see any of us wanting to return to fifa 08 afterwards. Like with PES, once any new version came out I never ever went back to play older versions. If this is the case then will we move our leagues over too? Then I can flog fifa '08 while its still worth a few quid...

"Sociable Behaviour 25
Play an Online League match"

Online leagues are in :D

I'm getting the PS3 version for now. Then 360 when it hits the states. I just can't wait a month.

According to THIS the game should be released April 15th in USA.

Developer:
EA Canada

Publisher:
Electronic Arts

Genre:
Sports

Release Date:
Europe: April 11, 2008
Japan: Not Available
USA: April 15, 2008

Then on gamespot it says May 19th. Who to believe?

Last edited:
Will it put the final nail in the coffin of FIFA 08 tho?

To be honest I am really falling out with it at the moment.

Need some competitive games.

It´s gonna be huge! We'll be able to simulate a real qualification /euro online competition!!!

Lets hope we are still saying this a couple of days AFTER this game gets released. lol

"what have they done to the speed of the game?"

"The keepers are worse"

"online play is laggy and players are teleporting"

"No untucked shirts WTF?"

"The net phisics are fooking terrible"

"Need for speed adboards again"

"Hargeaves is wearing black boots"

"PES 2008 is better than this"

"Whats with all the fucking ticker tape?"

I can see it now

Shouldnt your sig be that TG sleeps under FIFA and Xbox bedsheets? ;) Just to continue on with what people MIGHT say ;)
"The net graphics just dont look right",
"Oh my god the players run like Monkees!!",
"There is a missing Yahoo adboard... what is going on?" ,
"No Club teams ah fuck it I aint buying this even though its clearly stated as EURO 2008 the Internationl Tournament!" ,
"I cant edit C Ronaldo's hair or boots.. im not buying this!"

Last edited:

How long will it take for you to get it?

With it being "EURO 2008" I'm surprised the US is getting it to be honest, never mind Japan. I remember a few years ago when there were posts from United Statesians on here and on SI Forums saying you couldn't get a "soccer" game over there for love nor money.

With it being "EURO 2008" I'm surprised the US is getting it to be honest, never mind Japan. I remember a few years ago when there were posts from United Statesians on here and on SI Forums saying you couldn't get a "soccer" game over there for love nor money.

Yeah we use to be like that apart from Fifa. We couldn't get any Konami games over here for a while but now everything has picked up. Little kids are starting to play more soccer and I guess they want their video games now. I know I do.

Back
Top Bottom