UEFA Euro 2008

I think it's because it will have "UEFA" everywhere instead, like the UEFA CL game did. I think they have a deal, every FIFA game is plastered with EA but every tournament-specific game is plastered with tournament-specific logos.

I found the gameplay too fast. I like the faster reaction times, but I would like a pass oriented game instead of a run-with-the-ball game. I seriously hope they're not going pes-way, because I prefer the slow and sturdiness reaction times of 08 even if it's difficult to play than a goal-dribbling-running-fest.

Even in the early videos of 08 you could see it was a game focused in teamwork, positioning, passing and momentum. In those EURO videos, I see pes with better physics and graphics. Hope I'm wrong...

Looks good to me.

I just wanted the response sorted with all the added atmospheric touches to bring it alive.

FIFA08 was too frustrating for me due to the response issues but it looks like they will once again listen to the punters and try and et it right for FIFA09:applaud:

the game looks to me what pes2008 SHOULD have been in terms of graphics and presentation.

It seems to play like pes2008 tho...random sharp 90 degree turns, run the whole field etc.

They even copied PES's horrible leaning speed burst run

Not overly promising apart from some nice features. Hopefully a speed slider will be in.

Also it looks like the set pieces are still pathetic

Last edited:
the game looks to me what pes2008 SHOULD have been in terms of graphics and presentation.

It seems to play like pes2008 tho...random sharp 90 degree turns, run the whole field etc.

they were my thoughts aswell, seems to be closer to pes than fifa in terms of gameplay, as far as i can tell from those videos

they were my thoughts aswell, seems to be closer to pes than fifa in terms of gameplay, as far as i can tell from those videos

Once thing I don't understand, with FIFA only playable with the analog stick, and analog passing etc being available, why not also the possibility to run and turn with analog sensitivity? It doesn't matter how well animated it is, players turning the way they do looks horribly off. OK with PES and it being (too) d-pad friendly, but with FIFA it isn't excusable for me. I can only hope the noobs that were playing in the video didn't go into the options and change it is it would happen to be available...

I think it's because it will have "UEFA" everywhere instead, like the UEFA CL game did. I think they have a deal, every FIFA game is plastered with EA but every tournament-specific game is plastered with tournament-specific logos.

right on the Euro I mean money! LOL

Last edited:
uefa_2008_360_retail_deutschland_vs_england_vitivi_hq.avi
uefa_2008_360_retail_qualifikations_szenarien_vitivi_hq.avi

http://www.mediafire.com/?ww0mpotl5on

uefa_2008_360_retail_cutscene_deutschland_vs_england_vitivi_hq.avi
uefa_2008_360_retail_cutscene_deutschland_vs_aserbaidschan_vitivi_hq.avi
uefa_2008_360_retail_1_zu_0_fuer_deutschland_vitivi_hq.avi

http://www.mediafire.com/?xakj0zibdt1

Finally got the HQ gameplay vids mirrored, only one I didn't mirror was the 155mb one which is this one

uefa_2008_360_retail_deutschland_vs_england_vitivi_hq.avi
uefa_2008_360_retail_qualifikations_szenarien_vitivi_hq.avi

http://www.mediafire.com/?ww0mpotl5on

uefa_2008_360_retail_cutscene_deutschland_vs_england_vitivi_hq.avi
uefa_2008_360_retail_cutscene_deutschland_vs_aserbaidschan_vitivi_hq.avi
uefa_2008_360_retail_1_zu_0_fuer_deutschland_vitivi_hq.avi

http://www.mediafire.com/?xakj0zibdt1

Finally got the HQ gameplay vids mirrored, only one I didn't mirror was the 155mb one which is this one

Great work mate. :))

Tnx Placebo.

Anyone notice the different camera angles? In that 155mb an attack if shown by a "on rail" camera. Slightly different angle to normal fifa. Also the cornerkick cam is slightly higher giving a far better view.

Also it seems they have added national stadiums for the qualifiers, the berlin stadium for germany, wembley will likely also be in it. Hopefully they have added a few more for holland, for teams that didnt have a stadium in 08.

If they keep him in then they better simulate it properly, he stands there in the rain with an umbrella looking like a twat and the England fans chant abuse at him :)

Back
Top Bottom