UEFA Euro 2008

Same here online Jack! I am NEVER guaranteed a goal.

DJ - Even Adonis has admitted how good FIFA 08 is now! It's only a matter of time before the other fanboys will see the light of day too.

Celebrations arent Done all that well but if they did something with this button press system we could invent our own Celebrations!!! we could somehow manufacture a BOOYAA style one for Joe and Boxy ;)

For you Cammey we could do someone untucking their shirt after scoring the Winning goal in the Final :)

Celebrations arent Done all that well but if they did something with this button press system we could invent our own Celebrations!!! we could somehow manufacture a BOOYAA style one for Joe and Boxy ;)

For you Cammey we could do someone untucking their shirt after scoring the Winning goal in the Final :)

If untucking shirts is in we will go with that then. :DD

Fuck the celebrations, it really doesn't matter to me. If it plays well, I'll be happy!

That would be Awesome!!!

Imagine if you could do a Celebration where you lifted your top and underneath was a white shirt and you could write what you wanted on it! So you could write :BY:

That would be easy to implement - they should do it!!! :bounce:

That would be Awesome!!!

Imagine if you could do a Celebration where you lifted your top and underneath was a white shirt and you could write what you wanted on it! So you could write :BY:

I LOVE coming up with Simple yet Effective new ideas for games... It will NEVER happen though thats the big shame of it....

If my ideas EVER came to power FIFA and PES would be as one, the best elements of PES would be mixed with FIFA's best elements and no Bullshit like dogs on Master League screens or Animal heads :)

this must be on the easiest difficulty settings as on one of the videos hes leading 11 to nothing.

i guess on the higher difficulty settings it wont be that fast. i think it looks great.

That would be Awesome!!!

And then your player gets booked

i still like the look of it from that second vid

And does the keeper start rushing out a little for the goal after he has beat the defender?

1 Thing I noticed from the HD video TG posted, Ronaldo takes a decent effort on the edge of the box and the keeper saved it effortlessly... that kinda thing pisses me off. Was it really that easy to save? FIFA 08 has the same issue.

Hmm not sure now also bit of bug player went right through the corner flag on celebration. :THINK: Im sure will be fixed though as other videos im liking how its seems more responsive but seems to fast at same time.

lol at Podolski chance which he sky highed love how it went to manager screen didnt look best pleased. :LOL:

The demo must be due any day now.
821608~Wishful-Thinking-Posters.jpg

There's been no new demos on Xbox Live for a month now despite there being a rush of decent-sounding titles since then. God knows how long PSN has gone without a demo for. I reckon it'll be April before we see one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom