UEFA Euro 2008

Who play with Manual Controls (crossing, shooting, etc..)? I want to create a clan for Ps3 manual players... anyone interested?

It's a great idea mate. I always play with settings on manual... it gives some freedom... and it would be great to play against others who are also playing with manual settings.

Whats the best way to defend, I am getting torn to shreds

if you are getting cut open

then set your team to defend, change your team to press your half only and make sure new counter attacked is not set to yes

then your men wont gamble and leave space

do not chase the ball, just cut off the space to limit the opponents passing options

this should tighten it up for a bit

It's a great idea mate. I always play with settings on manual... it gives some freedom... and it would be great to play against others who are also playing with manual settings.

Try all manuals... it's another game, it's the game of football!!!

i still think the game is a little to slow, i enjoyed the demo more

are you playing online mate? cuz matches move along at a pretty good clip there - personally i'd say any faster and the game would become pretty much void of any tactics at all and just become footy pong. ;)

yeah must admit i'm basing my opinion with the online mode....don't really like playing the computer

if you are getting cut open

then set your team to defend, change your team to press your half only and make sure new counter attacked is not set to yes

then your men wont gamble and leave space

do not chase the ball, just cut off the space to limit the opponents passing options

this should tighten it up for a bit

Thanks mate, i've tried to look around but can't find a clear answer to what 'new' counter attack actually is or what it does

Hey guys, I haven't looked at this thread for ages. Who still likes this game and who has sold it?

Club teams and better response time (i want action when i put a button), make some natural faces ( not like madame tousaud's) and it will be brillant!

Still playing it, offline. May start playing FIFA 08 online again but it depends on if it feels as frustrating as it did before to me. They say time is a great healer.

Just loaded the game and there's an update - version 1.02 which I've just begun downloading - anybody aware of this yet?

hopefully the new announced squads that were announced. dean ashton? :) please? :)

Back
Top Bottom