UEFA Euro 2008

Hmm for me its not easy to score online, have loose so much good chances!Loose online 3:0 aginst Portugal loosing 6 of100% chances, very good keeper this Fucking Ricardo, and my shoots are not placed good enough! Its my first fifa.... Arghhhhh, great game everything makes fun... but i cant score..........!

Last edited:
I haven't been able to connect all day to the EA servers, It's my first day with the game and I aint played online yet.

cant connect to the bloody servers damn you ea had this game for 4 days now everyday was ok until todaY!

Would't surprise me if they're upgrading the servers with today being official release date having read that some people have suffered with slowdown etc.

I haven't been able to connect all day to the EA servers, It's my first day with the game and I aint played online yet.

that sucks even more for some reason when you create a new Gamertag it works... again but not with ur old gt only the new1

i don't get this bug it hit me at 2am this morning! and theres no way to explain it!

that sucks even more for some reason when you create a new Gamertag it works... again but not with ur old gt only the new1

i don't get this bug it hit me at 2am this morning! and theres no way to explain it!

4 days it works, now not. but also by people how buy it the game today

Inplayed the demo. how is the FULL game. seems like the grass is all the same color during day night and rain games. first thing that stands out is gonna be the most annoying and thats that the grass. second hows the aiming at goal the same?

Inplayed the demo. how is the FULL game. seems like the grass is all the same color during day night and rain games. first thing that stands out is gonna be the most annoying and thats that the grass. second hows the aiming at goal the same?

In no way is it the same colour

day matches = brighter pitch due to sunlight
night matches darker due to no sunlight same for all stadiums

In no way is it the same colour

day matches = brighter pitch due to sunlight
night matches darker due to no sunlight same for all stadiums

And....the silly dark night matches are no longer an issue - those FIFA08 games where the floodlit games were powered by AAA batteries.....

I'm sorry, and I know this is moaning already, but CYC is half ruined for me. The rating system is utter shit and doesn't work right at all.

Why would a winger get points for playing a shitty 2 yard pass to someone but not get points for whipping in a great cross and losing points because the striker couldn't get to it?

There's no incentive to try long balls, no incentive to try through balls, no incentive to try long range shots unless you KNOW they'll come off. Otherwise you lose points. It's far too easy to lose points I feel, and you should be getting points for doing things you don't get rewarded for.

Also the AI is awful at times. Far too many times I've seen the CPU play a ball to another player and the intended player doesn't move despite being 5 yards away, but a player 20 yards away will run to it. Running out of play with the ball, being clear on goal but deciding to cross to a player on the wing instead, just a few of the annoying traits the AI has.

On the other hand the AI can play some awesome football at times (and most of the time really) but the annoying flaws are quite ridiculous.

yes i wanna play online

fix it ea, on the ps3 they have reset the scores from all to 500 points, i think on the 360 there is a problem with it

I'm sorry, and I know this is moaning already, but CYC is half ruined for me. The rating system is utter shit and doesn't work right at all.

Why would a winger get points for playing a shitty 2 yard pass to someone but not get points for whipping in a great cross and losing points because the striker couldn't get to it?

There's no incentive to try long balls, no incentive to try through balls, no incentive to try long range shots unless you KNOW they'll come off. Otherwise you lose points. It's far too easy to lose points I feel, and you should be getting points for doing things you don't get rewarded for.

Also the AI is awful at times. Far too many times I've seen the CPU play a ball to another player and the intended player doesn't move despite being 5 yards away, but a player 20 yards away will run to it. Running out of play with the ball, being clear on goal but deciding to cross to a player on the wing instead, just a few of the annoying traits the AI has.

On the other hand the AI can play some awesome football at times (and most of the time really) but the annoying flaws are quite ridiculous.

What a surprise.

I remember being on this very forum with so many people saying how magnificent 08 was.We all got sucked in and alot of us eneded up with a exspensive coaster.

It always seems that so many report "how amazing this is" or "best footy game I have ever played" etc,etc.Yet, when the hysteria settles down the game shows many, many flaws.

I am seeing the same pattern emerge; Demo is fantastic, the game when first played is awsome but slightly different to the demo, then its got its problems and finally its not as good as we first thought.

I have not played it yet as my 360 is being repaired but I am not going in for the hype immediately to potentially waste another £40.I think another 3 weeks and there will be the all to familiar posts of what the flaws are, not how good it is.

If I am proved wrong and its what you all say it is then I may dive in, but for now i'll monitor the -ve & +ve feedback.

GAME are a joke.

I took up 5 good conditioned 360 games and got £33 for them.. one of which was Assassins Creed which I played for like 2 days then didn't touch again, so mint condition, and it got me £6.

Tight bastards.

GAME are a joke.

I took up 5 good conditioned 360 games and got £33 for them.. one of which was Assassins Creed which I played for like 2 days then didn't touch again, so mint condition, and it got me £6.

Tight bastards.

you got that right. I remember my friend traded in six games just for PES 2008. he got £5 for resistance.

Back
Top Bottom