UEFA Euro 2008

Thats what ive had to do, Always have used dpad until now. I thought id get wasted coming from pes to this but ive just won my first 2 online games!:)

I use classic alternative. Funny thing is that I used the classic alternative on PES and that means that you exchange :square: with :circle: , just the way it was at FIFA 98; the last FIFA I played :)

Thats also the case with me :LOL: For 10 years on PES i have been switching :square: with :circle:, and :triangle: with :r1:

Last edited:
No mate, I'm working just as hard as you right now, reading all these jammy gits playing while we're sitting in work!

I don't understand it around here mate.

Either all these lot are millionaires or they get there soccer moms to buy them all the new releases.

Allways home, allways playing the new releases.

Gotta love this captain you country.

Played a 10 1st game
Got made skip in the 2nd playing a 9.5 and i've just scored in the 75th min

winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2008-20071015075033253.jpg

watch pes2009 is gonna be amazing

Considering my skill level is 58 and the rest of the midfield are ~80, and considering my shooting skill is 60 (and my left-foot skill only 60 as well), I'm extremely proud of that one.

nice goal jack
3rd game in, i've been called up for the 1st team.
if i could cry there would be a tear in my eye

Chaps,

When you get dropped from the 1st team or B squad, how do you find out?

I don't think I could handle the 'Hoddle' style letdown :)

"Hoddle once ordered all the players carrying niggling injuries to sit in a row of chairs. Eileen Drewery then passed along the back of the row placing her hands on the top of each guys head and asking what their injury was and transferring 'power' to the healing process. Apparently when she got to Ray Parlour and placed her hands on his head he said "short back and sides please"

phead_001026.jpg

I'm back from town and have got the 360 version :)

One thing about the Game debarcle earlier.

In Blockbusters, they had no Euros on the shelf for PS3, or 360. So I asked if they'd sold out and they said "no, they had to reprice them all". So I asked why and they said the original RRP WAS £49.99, but when they got into the store today, they'd been emailed overnight saying the RRP had dropped to £39.99...

Soooo... either Game didnt get the advice about the RRP, or have ignored it. Naughty...

Oh and I got £54 trade in for 3 games, so now have £14 towards summink else too! :D Jobs a goodun!

RRP dropped to £39.99! That's annoying.

OK, I only paid £37.99 but that was based on RRP of £49.99, so I suspect all on-line stores will soon drop their price to about £29.99.

That is now a fairer price for a game with little content but unfair on all the loyal fans who pre-ordered at the inflated price. EA, read my avatar.

RRP dropped to £39.99! That's annoying.

OK, I only paid £37.99 but that was based on RRP of £49.99, so I suspect all on-line stores will soon drop their price to about £29.99.

That is now a fairer price for a game with little content but unfair on all the loyal fans who pre-ordered at the inflated price. EA, read my avatar.

Yea, thats what I was thinking Winston - and the people that brought from Game today. Bet its all kept quiet otherwise people will want a refund (and rightly so).

I dont think it would be Blockbuster specific as they normally are quite expensive too.

Back
Top Bottom