UEFA Euro 2008

What difficulty are you on?

and are you using one of the bumpers/triggers to make your man make a run?
I play professional. I use triggers to get my man run, but the problem is that I want to let others run, not just the player that passed the ball. So if I make a run with my left winger and he approaches the cornerflag, the CM ( which I gave an arrow forward ) should at least be at the edge of the box, but he is nowhere in the area :SS

£50? That's a piss-take, that.

I'm trading in Fight Night Round 3, Test Drive Unlimited, Assasins Creed, World Championship Snooker 2007 and Top Spin 2.. doubt that'll cover £50 and until I get paid next week I'm not paying a penny towards it.

I play professional. I use triggers to get my man run, but the problem is that I want to let others run, not just the player that passed the ball. So if I make a run with my left winger, the CM ( which I gave an arrow forward ) should at least be at the edge of the box, but he is nowhere in the area :SS

no your missing the point

im not talking about a 1-2, im talking about how you can make players off the ball make forward runs by pressing RB (on my controller)

and play it on world class and see if that helps

Not a problem Tim.

The thing is, as CW knows, I debated what to do for AGES about this game.

Next time I will just buy it online and not trade anything in.

FUCKING GAME! I am fuming. Well I feel like I should be but I dont care coz after this toast I will play the best soccer game available :)

I have heard from an inside source that you are talking out of your butt.

Go back to the WENB forums and slurp on there "exclusive" clips of Seabass rolling a joint while saying "Fuck you consumers".
Don't you yourself find this a bit childish ? If I am only negative you might think that, but that is certainly not the case. Just do a search on my name and in this topic. You will be surprised.

Don't you yourself find this a bit childish ? If I am only negative you might think that, but that is certainly not the case. Just do a search on my name and in this topic. You will be surprised.

Yeah its childish.

Why do you go looking for faults in anyhting other than PES?

Yeah its childish.

Why do you go looking for faults in anyhting other than PES?
I was critical about PES 2008; know your facts!
Pathetic, that you cannot stand any critical post against this game. You should not post on a discussion-board...:brick:

omg man,

i whas the nr 1 on the ranking on live,

but now i can not connect to the ea server :S
who have also this problem

no your missing the point

im not talking about a 1-2, im talking about how you can make players off the ball make forward runs by pressing RB (on my controller)

and play it on world class and see if that helps
No, I did not use this and maybe I should, but don't you agree that players you give an arrow forward should make this run automaticly?
About playing on world class might help, but I am not yet good enough :)

Get a grip Han Solo.

Well, I really think you should be nicer to people who is trying to talk about the game and ways of improving it, even if that someone was once a loyal pes fan. And basically because 99% of us were previously loyal pes fans some years ago but that doesn't imply we still are right now, isn't it?

What Han asks for is something I also have asked myself how to do it and it's an interesting observation. And we all know that tactics-wise this game is nowhere as good as it could be, even if gameplay-wise is the best one to date.

About making CM more run-prone to the area, the solution I found is that while I'm running the wing I trigger the run of midfielders, so they reach the area the same time I do. It works now and then, and of course it would be nice if there was some way to have it done automatically.

I agree with Han about the lack of attacking support from AI team-mates. Pressing the trigger to make a guy go on a run makes only makes one guy go on a run, you cannot decide which man will make then run, he only ever runs straight forward, never a diagonal, and the rest of the team should at least be making some effort to push forward. It's like the concept of attacking as a team and defending as a team has escaped EA. Only attackers attack.

However, I would have to say it's better than PES where your central attacker would regularly make furious sprints away from goal towards the centre-circle, exactly the opposite of what would ever happen ever!

However, I would have to say it's better than PES where your central attacker would regularly make furious sprints away from goal towards the centre-circle, exactly the opposite of what would ever happen ever!

That's one of the things I can't still understand. How PES had a better game and better positional game years ago. Don't they see they are degrading it? In the other hand, I'm glad of the direction EA took with next gen football and expect to have a deeper tactical features in fifa 09.

Another thing that I'm lacking is to be able to change my attacking/deffensive mentality on the fly, even if my team takes some time to perform the change and adapt to it.

No, I did not use this and maybe I should, but don't you agree that players you give an arrow forward should make this run automaticly?
About playing on world class might help, but I am not yet good enough :)

I prefer to do things myself mate and not rely on the computer to much, so using a button to make them run is great

thats why i have everything on semi as well so im more in control

Ah cool... well I just phoned and reserved one of the 2 my Blockbusters have got in stock (stupid hick town!) and they are £39.99 too.

No mention of a free footie! :(

Why are you getting it on the PS3 when the 360 version is better?

Then in that case i feel sorry that it has to be one console or the other and not the best option available

Back
Top Bottom