UEFA Euro 2008

First impressions are that I LOVE CYC! I've had about four games now with my mate. I've created myself as a CAM but I keep getting played at LCM.

Had about five games during which I've not scored, been sent off for two yellow cards and been dropped for a friendly :( It seems as if it's much harder to get good ratings than it was on the demo.

On the replays I've seen from people, the pitch looks HUGE but when you're playing you certainly don't have much space.

Had a CRACKING shot earlier, outside of the box which curled to the far post and hit the woodwork, gutted :( I recorded it on my mobile so I'll upload it later maybe.

Great game, definately.

Why are you getting it on the PS3 when the 360 version is better?

I've moved my PS3 upstairs now and spend most time on that.

Despite Bauers ribbings, I do like the 360, but just prefer the PS3. Now I feel like that, I want to favour the PS3. I've not put my 360 on for a while now.

I think its a case of too much choice! Having such limited time, I prefer to settle down and relax in one place - with the consoles on 2 floors its like "I fancy some GoW" so have to go downstairs, turn everything on, set up my space etc! Prefer to keep it all in one place.

So I'd rather not have to make the choice and just stay on 1 console.

Ok, that sounds mad, I'm nearly 32 for christ sake! :( somebody help me!

why dont you just have em both upstairs?

:D:D:D Just spent 10 minutes talking to my GF about this and my hair-brain personality failing!

Her answer...

"why dont you just have em both upstairs?"

Just pissed myself laughing when I came back in my room and read that Coopz, you've made my day!

I'm bringing the 360 upstairs later, keeping it and gonna start sharing the love again!

Now then, what should I get Euro on! :D

:D:D:D Just spent 10 minutes talking to my GF about this and my hair-brain personality failing!

Her answer...

Just pissed myself laughing when I came back in my room and read that Coopz, you've made my day!

I'm bringing the 360 upstairs later, keeping it and gonna start sharing the love again!

If you get it on PS3, I'll play with you for a month.

Her answer...

2 great minds think alike ;))

360 all the way, what with slowdown issues, poorer graphics and nobody off here to play on the PS3 its a no brainer :LOL:

oh yeah and its cheaper :TU:

Got it from morrisons for £39.99, anyone who payed £49.99 from game i urge you to take it back and get a refund, then look around the supermarkets, they will have it at a more reasonable price.

2 great minds think alike ;))

360 all the way, what with slowdown issues, poorer graphics and nobody off here to play on the PS3 its a no brainer :LOL:

oh yeah and its cheaper :TU:

Yea, think its gonna be 360... hope they've got some left now.

Maybe catch you all online later - or I spose nobody will play online - be doing the CYC.

Anyone lining up a 16 team knockout for the Evo lads?

Coopz will not be taking part in any of anything I arrange with any future games due to him being a cock :DD

I aint even booted it yet so have no idea what is in there with regards to leagues and cups etc

I've finally made the plunge and picked up Uefa 2008. Finding it much better than Pro Evo 2008. I have been a Pro/Winning Eleven player since the SNES days and have been finding the pro series.
Just wanting to ask what is the best control method? I want similar buttons to Pro Evo. I see that there is New analogue and New alternative, Also is there a way of using the Dpad for player movement?
I am using the Xbox 360 version.

New Alternate gives you the same buttons functions as PES.

There is no way to use the D Pad for player movement, sorry

New Analogue makes X shoot and B cross but you cant change the run and switch buttons and you cant use the Dpad at all

its about time you used your pad properly anyway ;))

I use classic alternative. Funny thing is that I used the classic alternative on PES and that means that you exchange :square: with :circle: , just the way it was at FIFA 98; the last FIFA I played :)

Thanx Guys! I am finding it hard to score but the last Fifa I played was Road to World Cup 98'! Teams really do defend in numbers. I find myself passing around without any real penetration then get hit on the counter attack. Its a great feeling though getting used to a new football game though.

I don't mind not using the Dpad, But I am trying to convert other Pro Evo Players you are religious about using the Dpad!

Back
Top Bottom